E.S. Quotable Quotes !

Came to post the same quote, beat me, but it's a great one IMO.

nutspecial said:
It's also the first time I've seen someone quoting their self, quoting their self, quoting themself. Everything has now lost meaning as if falling into a paradoxal moon bathed wormhole in the pantry.

dogman dan said:
Cold and plastic can be interesting. I once climbed a very tall mountain, and got out a PVC plastic poncho, to make enough shelter to roll a joint to smoke on top. When I opened up the poncho, it shattered into pieces the size of a postage stamp and blew away.

Hilarity! :D

Sunder said:
flat tire said:
In this case following the law is WRONG so following the law is not what is important. You have no ethical obligation to follow stupid laws

You know, tribal leaders in rural Pakistan said pretty much exactly the same thing, when laws prohibiting honour killings were imposed on them.

Good to see your maturity of thinking is at the same level.

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=88354&sid=31fb0e366b83d5de037b5fd650abe122#p1289178

AF7JA said:
I read that article. I think the article is better summarized as "the technology, and infrastructure, for the elimination of fossil-fueled vehicles will be present within eight years." That makes for a far less sensationalistic article; but I suspect it will be more accurate.

d8veh:
"All the knowledge is here in the forum. Just tell us what you want to achieve and we'll tell you why you can't have it."

latecurtis said:
However even if I do order the LiPos I will still be building a large LIFEPO4 pack also as I KNOW I have the woodworking skills needed to accomplish it.
Just use care when nailing cells together!

latecurtis said:
Seems like you cut off the pedal chains on most every bike, then struggle to ever get one put back on.
You do know that you don't have to cut the chain to remove the rear wheel ... don't you?

No. I did not know that. :oops:

what goes around comes around

Back