Husqvarna wre125

rps20170315_004245.jpg

Great work! That's pretty cool. I'm still trying to figure out how the gearbox works. Once you finish it, it should be obvious as the chains aren't installed yet.

What kind of batteries are those?

It looks like you removed the structural mounting point for the top of the shock, and haven't replaced it with anything suitable to bear that force.

The new frame looks like it mounts up to the rear shock just fine.

This thing looks super badass how much power will you feed it?

flat tire said:
The new frame looks like it mounts up to the rear shock just fine.

It'll mount up, but the structure has been removed from the mount. There was a big rigid triangle coming from the headstock and two side buttresses to take the side loads. He removed the big triangle, which is the primary structural element, and retained only the side buttresses. Now most of the shock force is pushing toward the headstock with nothing but the end of his battery box to bear that load. Failure is imminent.

Really awesome build, man. Please post some video as soon as you can! You don't know anyone with a gopro you can borrow do you?

Im curious how this motor is? Since you are trying to cool it i assume its running hot...i just passed up a ebay auction this motor sold for only $200 i didnt bid because im not yet sold on it.

Whats the power level and gear ratio?

Whats the total build weight?

Subd!

Back