EV Steampunk

allen_okc said:
...wimhurst generator...
BINGO! (First time the word "wimhurst" has been used on Alt. Planet "ES", in a complete sentence, or at all, at a glance, - I had forgotten that machine myself -, actually.)

LockH said:
allen_okc said:
...wimhurst generator...
BINGO! (First time the word "wimhurst" has been used on Alt. Planet "ES", in a complete sentence, or at all, at a glance, - I had forgotten that machine myself -, actually.)

actually i see a few possibilities using the Wimhurst Generator as a actual generator for the driving lights, still experimental as always, but this time i want to add it to one of the bikes and the Steampunk bike is the best choice for the job...

Oh goody. Another maybe mad scientist! (Alt. Planet "E.S." is full of them.)

Looking good! Brings a grin to my face every time I see it. Bet you have allot of hours into that by now. Keep up the good werq.

im going to take it too as many car and bike shows that i can, and ride it as a daily commuter on sunny days - im really curious as to how the public is going to react. i know my other EV motorcycle gets a lot of attention, but this bike will definitely draw crowds.

i expect a lot of folks will be more of a, WTF was that attitude. it should be a lot fun to ride :)

Maybe throw a skull face into that vehicle paint job. :)

allen_okc said:
im going to take it too as many car and bike shows that i can, and ride it as a daily commuter on sunny days - im really curious as to how the public is going to react. i know my other EV motorcycle gets a lot of attention, but this bike will definitely draw crowds. i expect a lot of folks will be more of a, WTF was that attitude. it should be a lot fun to ride :)
http://www.lets-ride.com/event/massachusetts.htm :mrgreen:

Allenokc, you ever read terry pratchett disc world?the reason is your avatar I think is death and his grand daughter Susan, and if you ever get a chance see if you can find the book or the animated tv series called soul music, death rides a bike that looks a lot like the one you are building. Keep up the great work and as the orangutang says ook !

Oh Oh. SOMEbuddy's having just too much fun w/ebikin'. (And ES STILL w/no "Thumbs Up" as seen on site FacePlant. Grumble grumble (And hope I spelt Facebook right.)

[BURP] (Thread from December, 2014] STILL stoked on "steampunk" aka seeing the world... "differently". :wink:

Back