Aussie, Brisbane & goldcoast people

Thinking about a bit more soft core than usual ride around Brisbane. Try and get all the members out of woodwork. Try and meet up with those I haven't for a long time. People I have maybe ignored a bit are the most welcomed in this scenario. Any one interested? We could do more bicycle path sort of stuff....

I was thinking parking somewhere like downey park which is very central to Brisbane but has a very long paved bicycle track all the way to The Gap where everyone could recharge at my house if needed, and then ride back.

simple as.

Attachments

• gap to downey.JPG
    gap to downey.JPG
    148.6 KB · Views: 2,228
we got lots of Aussie members on this facebook group much easier to chat out things.....
https://www.facebook.com/groups/678122242288550/ or search for Aussie off-road ebikers on facebook groups.
date hasnt been announced rather wait for a greater bunch than rush for no reason.

final decision is

meet at mine 10.30

we ride from 11 on easy paths

return

have bbq at my house. Im putting on beer and a couple of hot dogs each person and running the fire. Bring something for the bbq or if you want other....

while we are bbq ing our bikes will be charging for the off road more extreme part. At this stage we can say farewell to some that might not be interested or capable for that second ride.

cool

Back