Throttle install

Ozzy121

1 µW
Hi I have bought an e bike for my wife it looked nice she liked it but I should have given it more thought
As it was a 24v with a lead acid battery I have since put in a lithium battery so a lot lighter but my wife finds it heavy to push up the hill outside our house so I thought I would install a throttle, I bought one and tried to install it but there is no clear way to connect it I tried to wire it into the "pas" but no luck so my question is can I hot wire it somehow into the wiring, or do I have to get a new controller or do you have any ideas, the throttle has red, green, and black wires and the control box is filled with resin for water proofing I presume, I have got myself a ebike but got 48v so it whizzes up the hill I feel a bit guilty, I was hoping a throttle will give more umph or use the throttle to push it up hill hope you can help. Ozzy121

Hi hillhater sorry I haven't replied I have been away and had fore gotten my password love the name, the bike is a wayscrol basy315 we bought it in Spain I have tried to add a photo but no luck, I thought about getting a different controller one with a throttle but they all seem to big to fit in the enclosure, my wife came up with a simple solution I push her bike uphill and she rides mine cheers ozzy

Back