YOUTUBE RECOMMENDS :

2018 BESV Electric Bike Updates Interbike (Votani X1, BESV JS1 & PS1 Advanced, TRB Series XC & AM)
[youtube]J95kvy90XGE[/youtube]

With just at the end of this video "... Costco putting (solar-powered) charging stations on all of their properties in North America...for ebikers" ... I'm surrounded by about ten Costco Warehouse locations in my city alone... :mrgreen:

Vintage Interbike 2017
[youtube]X1sX1MHtrxw[/youtube]

2018 Easy Motion Electric Bike Updates at Interbike (Rebel, Yamaha PWX, Brose S, ATOM X)
[youtube]lgcXLpHGxUY[/youtube]

The movE Electric Cargo Bike
[youtube]veWUZ5qM0PA[/youtube]

8)

EDIT: BTW? ESB "Search found 3 matches: +Sanitov" :wink:

(Wiki:)
Caratacus (Brythonic *Caratācos, Middle Welsh Caratawc; Welsh Caradog; Breton Karadeg; Greek Καράτακος; variants Latin Caractacus, Greek Καρτάκης) was a first-century British chieftain of the Catuvellauni tribe, who led the British resistance to the Roman conquest.

BBC The Story of Wales Episode 1: The Makings of Wales
[youtube]kETdr5KC7dw[/youtube]

2018 Benelli Classica 1911 Electric City Bike - Walkaround - 2017 Eurobike
[youtube]mPFCzMyoOj0[/youtube]

How Fast Electric Bike Can Go?
[youtube]mwiFaWhv78Q[/youtube]

:lol: Short answer? One thousand miles an hour. (Jumped off a cliff... many times.) :mrgreen:

ESB "Search found 23 matches: +Specialized +Levo +FSR". Again:

Specialized Levo FSR 120 Electric Bike 2018
[youtube]R9jm9X5iVr0[/youtube]

Trek Super Commuter + 8 Electric Bike Review 2017
[youtube]eM0m6EmmkKc[/youtube]

... and AGAIN w/the Super-Duper (TM) series... (it's nEVer-ending...) 7 INCREDIBLE FULLY ELECTRIC MOTORCYCLES YOU HAVE TO SEE
[youtube]d1lPNatE_z0[/youtube]

Ya gots yer Energica Ego bike...

... the Zero S...
... the Johammer J1.200... ("it's beautiful-ugly"...)
... Empulse tt... Redshift MX... Harley-Davidson LiveWire... and the Lito Sora...

Drooling stuff! (Fer those that don't care about warmth and exercise (pedals) or care about a lousy range per charge from a "huge" battery pack (pedals, aero "drag" at "high" speeds)... and spending LOTS for an license... insurance... maintenance... etc... and etc...) :lol:

ESB "Search found 1 match: +CrossCore"... again: CrossCore Prototype - Yamaha Power Assist Bicycles
[youtube]Ovw2jFRA8eY[/youtube]

Big Cat E Bike Review
[youtube]dI0PIzU-lYc[/youtube]

Desc. on YT:
Raglan Electric Bikes' brilliant multifunctional and possibly multidimensional trailer :) Designed by us to be an independent, mobile ebike rental outlet. It stores electrical energy during the day and bikes at night. While storing the bikes safely it charges their batteries getting everything ready for the next day's fun. Spec: Internal dimensions: 3500 x 2000 x 1850 length, width, height Capacity: 16 bikes locked up safe inside, room for bike rack on towing arm and maybe some on the roof? Solar PV: 1.5kWp panels, Outback FX60 charge controller, Outback GFX1400 48V inverter, 12.5kWh deep-cycle batteries. Trailer is braked, will be WOF'd and rego'd. Electrical install is WOF'd Its wicked!

[youtube]iSSsUcclVfI[/youtube]

Hehe... ESB "Search found 2 matches: +supervolcano"... both in thread Get a charge out of Yellowstone, do ya?:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=90103

... and, turns out (per Wiki:)https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supervolcano:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supervolcano

... watt says in part:
Volcanic eruptions are classified using the Volcanic Explosivity Index, or VEI. It is a logarithmic scale, which means that an increase of one in VEI number is equivalent to a tenfold increase in volume of erupted material. VEI 7 or VEI 8 eruptions are so powerful that they often form circular calderas rather than cones because the downward withdrawal of magma causes the overlying rock mass to collapse into the empty magma chamber beneath it.

And...
Known super eruptions
VEI 8
... and this PBS documentary NOVA Mystery of the Mega Volcano covers Lake Toba on the island of Sumatra in Indonesia... about 74,000 years ago. (Before yer Gramma was born...)

NEXT up...
VEI 7
VEI 7 eruptions, less colossal but still massive, have occurred in historical times. The only ones in the past 2,000 years are Tambora, in 1815...

Hehe... Watt some in the Bicycle World know ALL about. :mrgreen:

On ESB from 2007 History of the bike and Power-Assist:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1125

:wink:

[youtube]QENs1lUk9Ds[/youtube]

Is the $500 Storm Electric Bike on Indiegogo a Good Deal?
[youtube]5uTtWoMdUR0[/youtube]

Hehe... ESB "Search found 97 matches: +moar"... including "more" spelled... funny... Again:This electric bike is powerful enough to tow an SUV.:
[youtube]BKIvTjTlsHQ[/youtube]

ESB "Search found 6 matches: +EasyGO". Again:Easy Motion EasyGo Race Video Review
[youtube]IdlXITUb_P8[/youtube]

File under Ooops?

36 V. 350 w Chinese "E bike" Problem -Need HELP-
[youtube]wf7UrHzwNZM[/youtube]

(My vote? Dislodged one or more magnets... or loose wiring in the motor.)

Wholly shit look at this monotony am I in kindergarden? I do see one or two that AREN"T ebikes- like a couple percent lol.

Guess some utubers are just boring, but you know what they say about being boring . . . Or being bored? . . . Or -uh I might hafta look that one up.

Anyway here's one of MY recommends to 'break it up'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gea62i15GU
[youtube]_gea62i15GU[/youtube]

Some crazy shit!
Btw, I'm thinking of a trip up there to ca na da da.

"Btw, I'm thinking of a trip up there to ca na da da."

:shock: Hehe... Quite a few crossing south to north these days. :wink: Seems like with "global climate change" the "Great White North" ain't so white with snow these daze... (Mid. October and southern Ontario coming off a week of +20C temps... ya could bottle water from Lake Erie and sell it as Poisonous Water from Canada - they have a situation with green algae slime right now... OTOH, "out west" like in Calgary/Oil Town they're have LOTS of snow... watt they term "bad driving conditions... I'd say get out to see the folks at Grin Tech in Vancouver on Canadas Wet Coast (sp?)

Meanwhile... Copenhagen Wheel Review ... done funky-style w/wheel hooked up to the HP Velotechnik Gekko recumbent trike. :mrgreen:
[youtube]PrEHDtWOxoA[/youtube]

I see that HP Velotechnik themselves actually went with the GO SwissDrive:
http://www.hpvelotechnik.com/produkte/technik/e-antriebe_go_swissdrive_e.html

8)

Super-Duper series... 5 Amazing Electric Bikes you didn’t know existed
[youtube]tULnulRGuk8[/youtube]

Xiaomi MiJia QiCycle Folding Electric Bike Review - Review Gearbest
[youtube]ZHlrDYnWfQk[/youtube]

Terrifying tesla video
[youtube]WrU5-db_6NI[/youtube]

Obviously the battery pack was way too huge. :lol:

Back