Does Jay from Hyena bikes ever reply to emails

After 2 months of emailing him only 1 facebook post
How have others managed to order anything from him ?
I am looking for a motorcycle frame type 10kw bike
Any suggestions in Australia ?

I know he works a few jobs, so he's pretty busy. But yeah, like most things on the internet these days - Facebook is where it all happens.

I have been struggling on and off to get hold of Jay since May, to try and get him to post some stuff to me that I paid for. I got hold of him in the beginning of October, when he was having a problem with a whole lot of lost emails. The stuff was meant to be sent off, then he went off on holiday. When he returned from holiday in mid October, he was going to send it off then, but no news again.

So, I am waiting for about $2k of goods since May.

Ater the same kind of problems you seem to have, Jay contacted me today. I think he is home again :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hi guys,
Sorry for my lack of communication, the last month has been crazy. I've had a few urgent/surprise trips sprung on me. Just got back from an aboriginal community in the red centre and would you believe they had no internet?? Actually not much of anything out there! I'm off to the highlands of PNG in 2 weeks so will be MIA again - hopefully not permanently ! :shock: In between trips away I then had a sick kid in hospital for a few days so jumping online wasn't my first priority.

On top of that there's something wacky going on with my HEB email forwarding, and unless I manually log into the server I dont see any new emails. Work has blocked gmail and all other webmail supposedly due to that wannacry virus but that was months ago. Oh and facebook isn't giving me proper notifications on posts to my page, and when I click on notifications nothing comes up. I dunno, maybe it is some sort of malware ?
Anyway that's nearly every excuse in the book :lol: I'm in the process of reply to my backlog of emails now!

Peter and Gary I instructed crystalyte to send your gear before I went away but for some reason they didn't and I've emailed them twice now asking for tracking numbers. I just got a reply 5 minutes ago saying tracking numbers will be given in a few days, which means they're probably just booking it in now... :| It's express though so will only be a few days once it hits the HK depot.

I've got 2 weeks before I head off again but I'll make sure everything is totally sorted before then. I may even chase up the people who owe ME money and parts :lol:

Aussie Battler, if you want parts I have on hand I can send those out, otherwise referencing all the above craziness I have going on I probably won't be able to build anything until the xmas holidays at this rate. If you're happy to wait I'll make a start when I can but I can't make any firm promises.

Oh and you want to know the icing on my drama cake ?
I got on my bike on the weekend, first time I've ridden it in a month and it went up in smoke. Not my ebike, but my ICE CBR600!
It was sluggish to start and I figured the battery was just a bit flat from non use, but then 30 mins later it started running rough and smoke poured out from under the seat.
Ironically, it was the electrics that failed (burning hot regulator/rectifier and melted wires) Brilliant, more bike electrics to work on!

Hyena said:
Oh and you want to know the icing on my drama cake ?
So it was really ICE-ing, then? ;)

At least it was the bike and not you!

Jay, if there is any other way to communicate with you, let me know... seems a bit weird to post here.

There were also Beta side covers (the cut-out ones), and the H40 kit included motor, controller, throttle, 3 speed switch and spokes. Does all of this come from Crystalyte?
thanks,
Peter

PRW said:
Jay, if there is any other way to communicate with you, let me know... seems a bit weird to post here.

There were also Beta side covers (the cut-out ones), and the H40 kit included motor, controller, throttle, 3 speed switch and spokes. Does all of this come from Crystalyte?
thanks,
Peter

Did you order from QMS?

:lol: :roll: :twisted:

Back