Hi power inverter for Nissan leaf motor. Dyno's 302.3hp p15

Man I am really stuck on trying to figure out a video ripper. I found lots of them that work on youtube but nothing that works to rip that episode.

I will ask for a copy on a flash-drive like Drbass did.

Arlo1 said:
Man I am really stuck on trying to figure out a video ripper. I found lots of them that work on youtube but nothing that works to rip that episode.

I will ask for a copy on a flash-drive like Drbass did.

Aren't there programs that just video-record your entire computer desktop ?

Yes, but not usually at a frame rate that is useful for video (even at the lowest possible resolution for the computer).

FWIW, I was able to view it in an old version of Opera, though my bandwidth is low so it was a little stuttery.

i like the part where he says "i been at this 3.5 years, got a stack of blown parts in the back" ... keep'n it real 8)

Someone in Canada rip and torrent? Can UK people see it?

I asked olivia if she can send the file on a flash drive she said she will but I am not allowed to share it online lol. I might find a way ;)

Ok guys here is another link to try.

https://review.bellmedia.ca/view/468036009

A freind give me a Model S 100D for a couple weeks I notice a few things I would like to add to my car.
1 is the dead spot in the throttle is not there on a Tesla. They use software to make the throttle work for the full range from a stop but when you let off after you are moving the first part of the throttle becomes variable Regen.

With the way I have my throttle with Lebowski's brain the setting for throttle two effects the start of throttle 1 for instance throttle 1 set at 1.0 and throttle 2 set at -.5 you will have 50% dead spot at the start of the throttle and once you are driving that dead spot becomes Regen. It would be nice to do it the way Tesla did. It's hard to guess where the end of the dead zone is when changing direction or just starting out.

The Tesla is also much smoother... I need smoother :)

By smoother do you mean power delivery or the fact that your setup is in an old Honda? :lol:

Is smoother just more algorithm tuning?

Not suspension. What I am talking about is light throttle low speed stuff

I finally saw your video! Outstanding!
Way to represent EVs!

What you can do to improve the throttle is to add your own u-controller which takes in the analog throttle signals, process those till you have the behavior you want and send the info to the controller IC over CAN bus....

Wouldn't it be enough to adjust the polynomial coefficients in the 'throttle setup' menu e.g. to (0.1, 0.38, 0.52) to get a smoother low speed behavior?

IMG_20171006_223541699 (800 x 450).jpgemmgee that might help for the dead zone... I have to think about that. But I think lebowski is right.

I intend on making a throttle that is dual opposing hall signals and have an adapter that accepts that.

Also thanks Luke.

I was hoping they would keep some good stuff in there I showed game changer and how it was all open source and I showed them the batteries I was charging from in the pits that were charged from solar power... But I guess when they take 9+ hours of footage from multiple cameras it will get a few things cut out to make it fit in a 5min episode. ;)

Another thing I like about the Tesla maybe you can add this lebowski. When you stop on a hill and you are using the brakes it will hold you at a stop on the hill even when you let off the brakes. Its nice when you need to get going again it doesn't take 2 feet to drive.IMG_20171006_233647189 (800 x 450).jpgIMG_20171007_100455175_HDR (800 x 450).jpg

They use software to make the throttle work for the full range from a stop but when you let off after you are moving the first part of the throttle becomes variable Regen.

just want to clarify so i understand. there are 3 things about tesla you like
- throttle feels linear from 0 to max
- when you let off the throttle it coasts, but if you press the break the first portion of the break is regen and if you break hard it would go to mechanical break ?
- when on a hill and you let off the throttle, but not pressing break, the car does not roll backwards. ya, my jeep does this and its nice!

HighHopes said:
They use software to make the throttle work for the full range from a stop but when you let off after you are moving the first part of the throttle becomes variable Regen.

just want to clarify so i understand. there are 3 things about tesla you like
- throttle feels linear from 0 to max
- when you let off the throttle it coasts, but if you press the break the first portion of the break is regen and if you break hard it would go to mechanical break ?
- when on a hill and you let off the throttle, but not pressing break, the car does not roll backwards. ya, my jeep does this and its nice!

Close but not what I meant.
With the Tesla as you let off the throttle it does variable Regen on just the throttlle no brake pedal needed. Works much like my car but in my car there is a dead spot at the start of throttle movement that is where the portion of throttle for variable Regen is only once you are moving.

For holding you on a hill you must first hold the brakes to keep the car stopped for a sec

Arlo1 said:
For holding you on a hill you must first hold the brakes to keep the car stopped for a sec
you're sure it's holding the car with the motor? i guess it applies physical brakes as any other car does (including my ice bmw, or my wife's volvo ...), and releases the brakes as soon as you step on the accelerator.
breaking with electricity would not be efficient, and physical brakes cost nothing if you just statically hold the car in position.

Seems like its the motors doing it. To hold a car on a slope like that the amount of energy used is VERY small!

Back