Buying forest land, implementing solar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, got upto full speed today, took a while, lol. Looking on landwatch, looks like I could afford land within Houston city limits, isn't that kind of neat. They don't allow mobiles so would have to build a house and I wouldn't doubt there's some kind of square footage restriction in the city.

https://www.codegreenhouston.org/images/doc_resource_reports/tiny_houses_2015.pdf

Oh, cool, doesn't seem like there's any "1000 sq ft" kind of minimums. Just a minimum room size of 120 sq. ft. So a single room 200 sq. ft. house, like I intend to start with, would work fine.

I'm strangely not feeling any compulsion to move anywhere at the moment, seems like I should if this place is just so shi77y . I guess that means it really isn't that bad...

I wouldn't mind finding a location a bit closer to the trifecta and the PO. The trifecta being a department store(i.e. wally), grocery store(i.e. HEB) and a hardware store (i.e. Home Depot).

I guess I would have to get a big map of houston and plot all the wallys, hardware stores and HEBs and krogers, and start plotting lots for sale on a map to see how close they are. It'd be great if I could find a location less than 2-3 miles away from each.

Americans eat 50 billion burgers a year.

50bil/350mil = 150 burgers/person/year. Wow, I eat practically no hamburgers, lol. But I am trending towards 365 tacos a year, lol.

lol, yeah.

Anyway, thought about the affects of peer teasing and bullying in terms of increasing cardiovascular deaths and shortening lifespans and probably also helps reduce procreation thru sexual repression (What bullying is thought to essentially be).

It seems to be a form of "killing the person softly", as in not right away, but them and their genes down the line.

So, one form of retaliation, mass killings, seems somewhat justified in terms of reciprocation. Tit for tat. Not that I'm saying it's "morally right" or obviously legal, lol, but it's somewhat rational from an evolutionary framework.

0cb1857b04c16624_0743-w500-h500-b0-p0--mediterranean-outdoor-products.jpg

What kind of siding is that? (Not the circle tower with the stone siding, but the other parts)

Not vinyl.

Not imbricated wood siding.

Not rock veneer.

Hmmm....

I might want to side my house right away, if only I knew what kind of siding this was.

I guess home depot people would know, at least someone in the vinyl siding area, lol.

http://www.sidingestimator.org/types-of-siding/

Figured it out. Stucco siding!

Although breathable, heavy rainfall areas are not suitable for stucco

Wait... does 42 inches of rain a year and high humidity make it bad for here? it's only good for dry/mediterranean climates?

I guess I could use a sandstone look. Let's see, 50x20 (1000 sq ft.) was $10,000... so... 16*10+12*10=280 sq ft = $2840. Yikes, lol. Why the hell is siding so expensive? I guess I could use smart siding and paint it tan, it's just that I want that "flat look". A "wood board look" just ruins the mediterranean motif.

Now if I owned a stone quarry... I might be tempted to mine me some stone siding, lol.

I wonder if there's an acre of rocky mountain land I can purchase somewhere close enough to here? Might be kind of cool mining my stone siding, lol.

If your [rich] man has to work for your attention, and believes that other men are hounding you for a serious relationship, he will think of you as the "IT Girl" who is sought after and must possess some kind of magic. It is really that simple.

What? Jeez, I didn't get the impression guys were hounding the HEB chick, but that didn't stop me from finding her attractive, lol.

The Hill Country is rocky. Not all that close to you but a reasonable drive. Seems like it would be cheaper to just buy rock. Ma has a rock separator, which provided rocks for various things she did with them. This was a lot more than one acre. Not sure a tiny plot like that would give you what you need.

Dauntless said:
The Hill Country is rocky. Not all that close to you but a reasonable drive. Seems like it would be cheaper to just buy rock. Ma has a rock separator, which provided rocks for various things she did with them. This was a lot more than one acre. Not sure a tiny plot like that would give you what you need.

I need to side a lot more than 1000 sq ft.

front: 10*56+10*32
right: 10*76+10*48
back:10*56+10*32
left: 10*76+10*48

Total sq ft = 2*(10*56+10*32)+2*(10*76+10*58) = 4440 sq ft.

Traditional rock veneer would cost $44,400 to side that, a $30-40k structure otherwise.

[youtube]1QzL9ixNfrA[/youtube]

I was thinking more like a rocky mountain face that I could make a stone quarry out of.

Iran_Anna_Beige_Marble_Quarry.jpg

I think maybe all the good rock deposits might be monopolized. I just figured they were really common in certain areas close enough to me, lol.

I just need to figure out how to get a good siding that has a flat look, instead of looking like boards or fish scales. I figure maybe get some really thin flat treated plywood and paint it solid tan with oil primer and latex paint? Or some viable approach along those lines... some kind of flat siding.

So, if one's spouse signs for a credit card after marriage, even without your knowing and signature, you're liable for their debt. Boy, that's going into the prenuptial! lol. I think I might call it something else to improve reception, maybe a "marriage contract", lol.

Because one thing I've sternly determined is that I'm staying far far away from Wall Street's asset-stealing fake money as much as I can, and I'd be damned if a spouse would undermine that.

I'm thinking I shouldn't be building large valuable houses for 3 years or so because of lien potential. I could, however, build one under an anonymous LLC. But looking into it... it doesn't appear Texas has a dollar limit to their homestead exemption as to creditor protection BUT I could be very wrong, lol.

https://texaspolitics.utexas.edu/archive/html/cons/features/0406_01/homestead.html

Looks like Texas is one of six states with unlimited homestead exemptions as to real property. Well, then, no limits!

Cute 20-something girl trying to engage me into a romantic staring connection at the gas station while I was refiling my gas tanks, apparently initiated by my having that cocky "Yeah baby!" body language with the head held high and that chest thrust forward. I ignored it, not looking for women, don't have domicile prereqs, but oh.... I was feeling virile this morning! Down-low tone of voice and energetic, like a lion, yeah, lol. :mrgreen:

Jesus, I swear to god the HEB chick experience was SOOOOOOO SOOOO RARE. Golly, can't find much on it ANYWHERE. All the experiences I read about are SOOOO non-seismic and non-momentous at all, didn't think it would be that f'ing rare considering how instinctual and natural it felt. Holy shit, I knew /that/ was incredibly special, but not /that/ rare, f'ing A dude.

swbluto said:
So, if one's spouse signs for a credit card after marriage, even without your knowing and signature, you're liable for their debt.

If your new girlfriend gets a credit card in your name, which they do, do you really think you're getting out of paying it? Do you really think you'll even FIND the HEB chick to get her to sign one?

swbluto said:
Cute 20-something girl trying to engage me into a romantic staring connection at the gas station while I was refiling my gas tanks, apparently initiated by my having that cocky "Yeah baby!" body language

Yeah, she told her friend "Can you believe that guy? Watch this." And you proceeded to prove to her that you're just as desperate as she was assuming you were. You post on her once, then retreat to the safety of. . . .

swbluto said:
Jesus, I swear to god the HEB chick experience was SOOOOOOO SOOOO RARE. Golly, can't find much on it ANYWHERE.

What? You thought she was going to be posting about "The Unwashed customer" all the time?

Dauntless said:
swbluto said:
So, if one's spouse signs for a credit card after marriage, even without your knowing and signature, you're liable for their debt.

If your new girlfriend gets a credit card in your name, which they do, do you really think you're getting out of paying it? Do you really think you'll even FIND the HEB chick to get her to sign one

Well, that's going to be hard with my credit score, lol. But that does put a new twist to the reason why a chick would ask for your credit score...

You know, girls are known to steal things when one separates with them. Kind of makes think that girlfriends/wives often are simply thieves upon separation... makes me think they were probably thieves before separation...

My sister, when she was angry, sometimes she was simply a thief in getting "Back" at you, lol. (i.e., steal the laptop you were just using...)

KInd of makes me think that was some divorces are about... retaliation moreso than greed. Though, the 20% difference in male:female separation ratio between marriage and cohabiation does make me think that are incentives to split for the girls... and disincentives for the guy to initiate it..

swbluto said:
Cute 20-something girl trying to engage me into a romantic staring connection at the gas station while I was refiling my gas tanks, apparently initiated by my having that cocky "Yeah baby!" body language

Yeah, she told her friend "Can you believe that guy? Watch this." And you proceeded to prove to her that you're just as desperate as she was assuming you were. You post on her once, then retreat to the safety of. . . .

Lol, whatever. I haven't resigned, confirmed sign of desperation, I've merely postponed just like what lots of guys have done with the Great Recession. Prereqs.

One girl put it bluntly to me what these prereqs were: "Do you have an apartment? Do you have a job?" and that was the end of our talk, lol.

Looking back, though, having experiences this year that I haven't before, I definitely wouldn't have made her a girlfriend even if I satisfied the prereqs. No chemistry.

swbluto said:
Jesus, I swear to god the HEB chick experience was SOOOOOOO SOOOO RARE. Golly, can't find much on it ANYWHERE.

What? You thought she was going to be posting about "The Unwashed customer" all the time?

She's probably told her friends and family the whole f'ing story multiple times because she was so excited and she doesn't shut up, and they yanked her the next day, lol.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4128976/Is-relationship-doomed-don-t-chemistry.html

Chemistry is instant: it’s either there right from the start or it develops rapidly.

While chemistry alone won’t guarantee you a great relationship, I believe it’s essential for a long-term happy liaison.
If it’s not there in the beginning, it’s likely you’re not going to be aroused by your partner in the future.

YEP! Chemistry develops really fast! It's either there or not. When it is there and the convo culminates to a head, make your move!

I noticed the majority of my customers from Houston are from the nicer parts of Houston AND... 95% of my customers are white, lol.

You know... I don't really understand this "bad boy" thing. What is that? Breaking the conventional rules of interaction?

Yeah, OKAY, if making the move I did was EXACTLY that, and I SUPRISED HER and AROUSED HER all at the same time... I /GUESS/ I /AM/ a so called "bad boy", lol. Jeez, silly labels. :roll:

Acting on impulse, ignoring the conventional "polite nice trying-to-please-others" rules of interaction === "bad boy", lol.

You know, there is a ANOTHER term for that. BEING YOURSELF, lol.

Dauntless said:
Maybe this will help. It's a TED speech, so you should be in awe.

[youtube]HXbsVbFAczg[/youtube]

Not sure your intention (Knowing our history, I was looking for the inimical/negative/pessimistic ones, but there were so many, I couldn't deduce it, lol), but I agree, throw ideas against the wall and see what sticks! Another great idea is to find out what sells well (Let's call it marketplace research) and do one better/cheaper/uniquely-superior!

If you have the good fortune of your competitor slipping up, it's a great opportunity to snag the #1 position and all the sales with it! YEAH!

That girl was looking because I had the "I'm winning" body language. Believe it or not, higher quality girls tend to gravitate to winners. Not the losers who don't put their foot forward, who don't chance it, who only see downsides and the negatives, and generally down on themselves and others not necessarily because they are losing, but because they have losing attitudes/beliefs/habits.

Got this annoying sputum/phlegm that I'm coughing up at night, and seems like it's been doing this for many months. It's clear mucus and I don't know what's causing it. My nose is often plugged from what appears to be allergies and it seems these allergies are outside (Because I'll sometimes sneeze when I go outside), so I'm suspecting it's allergies. The other part thinks it might be something worse...

COPD
Chronic bronchitis
Heart failure related pulmonary edema (Ruled this out, not pink and frothy; pulmonary edema is blood leaking into the lungs? From high pulmonary arterial pressure? I swore water or similar fluids is what leaks in edema...)

Why walking thru wally yesterday, I was imagining the kind of houses I could build RIGHT NOW (Probably somewhere around 800-1000 sq ft. proper house), and I saw myself in a brick house living a comfortable enriched domestic living with the love of my life, and I was getting sentimental about it (As opposed to this spartan tin-can box existence! lol. And I mean emotionally spartan, definitely got plenty of crap in here, lol.). The "What could be" as opposed to the "What could've been", lol. (No, I'm definitely not regretting living on one of the brick houses in Nuke school with that girl suggesting I should propose to her. She obviously really wanted a house and well, she obviously saw a winner in me, lol. She had her suitors but she ignored their advances.)

swbluto said:
Not sure your intention (Knowing our history, I was looking for the inimical/negative/pessimistic ones, but there were so many, I couldn't deduce it, lol). . . .

Did you know the REASON that it's unlucky to walk under a ladder is that they could drop something from above any second? You couldn't have been so unlucky if you hadn't walked under that ladder. One man's inimical/negative/pessimistic is another man's eye's wide open.

The real point is it's in response to the 'Bad Boy' thing. There's a man who obviously has no interest in being a bad boy, eh? Bad boy works in the moment. Period. It has no stay power. It doesn't really stick to the wall, you just tell yourself it hasn't come off the wall YET, however quickly you have to say that to tell yourself it's true when you say it.

Oh, wait, didn't you respond with. . .

swbluto said:
Not sure your intention (Knowing our history, I was looking for the inimical/negative/pessimistic ones, but there were so many, I couldn't deduce it, lol). . . .

. . . .Isn't looking for " inimical/negative/pessimistic" just your way of getting out of opening your eyes?

Dauntless said:
The real point is it's in response to the 'Bad Boy' thing. There's a man who obviously has no interest in being a bad boy, eh? Bad boy works in the moment. Period. It has no stay power.

Hmmm... if the so-called badboy flips the "boyfriend switch", I bet that has staying power... I see lots of those girls on CL missing connections, unrequited love they're desperate for. (And, I find it incredibly hard to believe that requited chemical love is easily forgotten... Clearly that's never happened to you? I pity you. Btw, I've learned that the guy should take the initiative... that's really how things get done in this area...)

And, no, I never flipped the gas station girl's boyfriend switch. I did not engage in the romantic staring connection she was desperately begging for with her eyes. (Yes, I'm being dramatic when I say that, and yes.... girls love that shit. They love the drama.)

[youtube]QGe1z8G-rRk[/youtube]

The lyrics in this song sound pretty descriptive of the HEB chick. Super freak... pretty wild...get her off the street...the kind you read about... like on endless sphere... *chuckles*

Taking her home to mother... Hmmmm.... that'd be an interesting scene, yep. Lol.

Anyway, I'm thankful for this month because not only can I get a pool, house and car, but I can also afford a dentist bill, lol. You don't know how much I was worrying about soon needing dental procedures I couldn't afford, lol.

Actually, when the gas station was looking at me like she was interested... I actually became angry. And I didn't realize why at the time. But, I recently realized the pregnant kroger slut also made me angry the time she naughty smiled and presented her ass by bending over to me, and it was because she was encroaching on my relationship with my girl. Then I suddenly realized that I'm still not over the HEB chick. Infatuation lasts 4 months, I guess it wasn't just infatuation. And this isn't stalker obsession... if a stalker was getting hit on by attractive girls, he'd be pretty damn happy, lol, just like I was pretty damn happy before the HEB chick. Jesus, true love... fudge... lol.... I guess it might take a couple years... maybe I'll never forget... maybe I'll be like those girls on Craigslist talking about the guy/girl they met 20 years ago and how they're trying to find them, lol.

I actually plan on, when I get my car, to start looking around the 1488 area in the retail/fast food shops during my free days. Got some hits on craigslist suggesting there's some very cute girls working at some particular shops in the area... which I don't know would indicate her... but it might... The probability she might be working somewhere else in the area is not improbable... wouldn't be too surprising if she lived around there...

Who knows, maybe I might stumble across someone by chance and get lucky. By lucky, I mean stumble across another loml, intense chemistry and all that. Experience shows that coming across someone whom I have that kind of chemistry with is /veeeeeeery/ rare. I'd speculate that's been the one and only time, though I think maybe I've noticed others that I would've had chemistry with, but I never conversed with them.

(although, it's interesting to speculate what underlies this chemistry... cuteness and sexual provocation? lol. No, I don't think so, her manias were EXACTLY LIKE mine, like two peas in a pod. We were psychological twins)

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/rediscovering-love/201601/is-true-love

No matter when or how they meet, some people do experience clearly magical connections very early on in a relationship that predict long-term commitment and devotion.

Yep, intense, fast and magical. There's no mistaking the feeling. We both recognized the extreme rarity of that chance encounter.

i-dont-believe-in-magic-the-young-boy-said-the-28980906.png

And then there's that deep cry... lol... went 2 weeks without it, lol, almost convinced myself I was over her, lol.

Niehgbor keeps periodically asking... is everything OK... not really sure what feeling he might be sensing... but I think I might know now... that lingering feeling of great loss, lol.

While I know that some people are doubters and sometime I felt like telling them to F OFF, I don't really care now. Doubters will doubters, haters will be haters, let's cue that Taylor Swift song.

[youtube]nfWlot6h_JM[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back