Buying forest land, implementing solar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dauntless said:
swbluto said:
My reply....

All I want for christmas if for the financial lords of the lords of the land to go F themselves, and die a fiery death for foisting a highly inflated debt on an entire generation who simply pursued their dreams, to achieve a middle class lifestyle, pseudo necessitating a college degree in the wake of the Great Recession.

*BAM* deleted.

You have to remember it's an embarrassment to them after you've shot 37 people that they let your manifesto stay up. Besides, it's the people paying the bills you want to take out, why would they want that? Of course they want to tell the people paying the bills that they don't want anything you're talking about to happen.

Lol, I don't want to take out any random people "who simply pay the bills". And if you're arguing the .1% own/service all that debt because they are "paying the bills", you're right! That New York billion dollar mansion, private jet and 300 foot yacht needs some paying! lol.

The few are living HIGH on the the backs of an entire generation they FOISTING MISERY UPON! That is a MORAL WRONG in my opinion, and a thousand deaths wouldn't be enough to satisfy the emotional debt they owe to society.

Jeez, I'm not talking about the cleric. I talking about THE OWNERS!

There is a real reason why they are so secretive in their shell companies and their mansions have no addresses. They don't want to be found, identified and targeted for the misery they put on millions!

Every revolution typically involves taking out the ruling class (Financial lords of the land), and I think it's high time for the French Revolution in America!

I apologize about that, wall street and their big banks is a touchy subject for me, those thoroughly evil people.

1000 watt honda is dying. Started using in mid july, probably doing to die mid december.

Showing the same signs. Needing an oil change every 50 hours, white smoke out the back.

I think the piston chamber gets worn, oil leaks past the piston rings, which then gets burned off, causing the white smoke.

I think the last honda seized. I'm not sure if it was because it ran out of oil (burned thru it all), or because the piston chamber was just so bad. Whatever the exact reason, I think it was pretty near the end of life anyway. (Worn combustion chamber = engine end of life...?)

So I started this genny in month 7, dying in month 12, that's about 5 months of 14 hour operations daily.

5*14*30 = 2100 hours.

That's about how much my other honda lasted.

That's it, I'm getting a diesel, but since this will likely die before I get freetime after Christmas, I'll probably be forced to get another cheap gasser locally since all the good diesel generators are like 3+ hours away, taking up almost the entire day to pick up.

Diesels should last 10,000 hours, or upto 30,000 if water cooled.

Anyway, I think still is a good sign to watch out for in cars. White smoke = oil getting burned = implies worn chamber or piston rings = near end of engine life. Also can tell by the smell of burning oil. I think that was the issue with the 250k vehicle I traded for. I naievely trusted his "I rebuilt the engine" quality, but the cylinder never got honed/bored and the cylinder was worn bad, so burned through a lot of oil at high speeds, and it simply ran out of oil climbing up a mountain, engine seized. The oil burning smell was noticeable on the highway.

And I think I figured out that rapid fire gun shooting (Usually empties the chamber, 7 shots?) upon apparently seeing/hearing me, and it seems just about anywhere in the area. He's that illegal mexican neighbor who apparently crawls through the woods, and not just the woods in front of me, but also the woods right behind my property! I was wondering where the hell that shooting was coming from, Christina didn't seem like the girl who'd be firing like that... no, he was in the woods right behind my property! (Just to the right a little, but he could clearly see me in my backyard so he was close enough considering the woods are thick.)

This creeper, holy moly, I didn't realize he's just everywhere/anywhere.

I don't know if I should completely privacy fence in my entire property now... keep the likes of him and his eyeballs out... (I thought my back was pretty private as it was, but not if he's in the woods right behind it.)

For a privacy fence, I don't think I'd use welded fence wire (It's expensive to get height with it), I'd use simple wire and then attach the privacy fence material to it. it's not intended to REALLY keep people out, but to keep their eyeballs out. He doesn't seem like the type that's jumping fences and stepping on non-vacant property, so I'm not concerned too much about that.

The front half is welded wire fenced and THAT is intended to keep people out.

By "People paying the bills" I'm referring to Yahoo realizing that its their sponsors you're talking about.

Blue smoke = oil getting burned. Mopeds have 2 cycle oil acting as a coolant and you see wisps of blue. On an air cooled engine you shouldn't get steam from the coolant leaking, there shouldn't be water mixed evenly in the gas because that doesn't work. I might guess you have too high an alcohol mix in your gas. This will cause overheating and a burned piston unless you either richen the mixture a little or retard the timing a little. If you turn the exhaust black that'll cause other problems, so don't get it too rich.

If you had some chemistry kit you could test your gas by getting 10cc of gas in a graduated test tube and you add 1cc of water. Shake it well and let the water settle to the bottom. Any alcohol it touches will stick to water and settle with it. In Case. You're supposed to see 1.8cc of water\alcohol at the bottom. If you use e15 you would get 2.5cc and that would destroy your engine over time, depending on conditions.

Oh, and, a semiautomatic or a revolver can be fired so fast by a trained, experienced hand that you won't hear all the shots. I believe that either 15 rounds or close to it could sound like 7 if the guy was good enough.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/m/3e068a43-e025-3480-a09f-faf16a142de7/carolyn-hax%3A-am-i-greedy-to.html

Lots of people implying sex in marriage tends to be infrequent.

Interesting.

If the modern marrying age is now 30 years old, which is when a lot of females lose their sexual attractiveness, would that possibly contribute to more infrequent sex in newly wed couples circa 2017?

I seem to get horny for the horny chicks. I wonder if guys are doing it wrong by not marrying the horny chicks because they tend to be "hoes" and instead going for the less horny "nice girls"? Might explain it. I never get the hots for "nice girls", and I've never made a move on them, and I wonder if I am doing it right? Following my "heart" as opposed to my "mind". I tried following my mind in my earlier years, but I feel like I'm wiser now. When it comes to relationships, follow your heart, your happiness depends on it.

And, wow, my neighbors seem to want to meet me in secretive ways.

The time I turn on generator, the dog is barking directly at their near presence.

Just tonight, right before 10 p.m. (When I ordinarly turn off my generators, but not tonight), he starts barking again!

Yeah right, I not going out there when the dogs barking, especially not around those "key times" of mine.

The dog wasn't barking at all tonight, except right at 10, so the probability of "some insect" or "Some raccoon" is pretty low.

This is getting plain freaking creepy, should I be fearing for my life? What can I do about it exactly?

I'm not convinced these are "reasonable people".

I feel like I should knock on the door and say hello. But, I'm busy during the day right now. I guess I will make time for it tomorrow, really want to know if there's any issues I can address as rational civilized people.

And, interesting, you can barely detect any human presence on my property from the satellite imagery, thanks to the trees on the southern half. I guess the satellites are right at the equator?

swbluto said:
And, wow, my neighbors seem to want to meet me in secretive ways.

The time I turn on generator, the dog is barking directly at their near presence.

Maybe they think you've started a nudist colony. They're just trying to check out the crowd.

swbluto said:
And, interesting, you can barely detect any human presence on my property from the satellite imagery, thanks to the trees on the southern half. I guess the satellites are right at the equator?

The satellites are right in something like 2013. Those are old pictures you'll be looking at.

Oh, I've always preferred the nice girls. It's the ho's that come after me. It just ain't fair.

And home depot OSB is now at $12.25/4x8. Down from $17.35 a month ago. 4x8 smart siding is unchanged at $26 (Was $30 a month ago).

Dauntless said:
Oh, I've always preferred the nice girls. It's the ho's that come after me. It just ain't fair.

[youtube]rAlTOfl9F2w[/youtube]

Ursula has a song just for you.

[youtube]xfkkMHieqcI[/youtube]

Ursula seems to think getting the girl requires muscles and a confident poise. Which is not far from the mark. Research tells me it's muscles and money. I personally think the importance of muscles is not necessarily the fact they make you look stronger, but they affect your behavior in a way that's more attractive.

My experience with nice girls. You show interest the first time, they turn you down. You show up second time, they warm up to you. But I've never pursued a nice girl, so I wouldn't know the full details. But persistent interest and repeat encounters seem essential for their type, they need some warm up. I've never pursued one not because I knew the ones I pursued weren't "nice", but because they don't make me hot. I usually figure out well after the fact they probably weren't nice, though they try to pretend they aren't hos and sometimes they convince me, lol (It seems like, after the deal has been sealed, that's beside the point, irrelevant.) . figure what is the point of a girl you're not sexually attracted to?

swbluto said:
My experience with nice girls. You show interest the first time, they turn you down. You show up second time, they warm up to you. But I've never pursued a nice girl, so I wouldn't know the full details. But persistent interest and repeat encounters seem essential for their type, they need some warm up. I've never pursued one not because I knew the ones I pursued weren't "nice", but because they don't make me hot. I usually figure out well after the fact they probably weren't nice, though they try to pretend they aren't hos and sometimes they convince me, lol (It seems like, after the deal has been sealed, that's beside the point, irrelevant.) . figure what is the point of a girl you're not sexually attracted to?

Just thought about it a little more. I guess nice girls and hos aren't really that much different. Hos just seem to warm up much faster, and it seems some of them are pretty warm to begin with. Nice girls tend to be cold, and they take more time and persistence to warm up. I guess the difference is really where their starting point is along the cold/hot spectrum.

Oh, don't forget the ho's and their diseases and addictions and all the weirdos they have hovering around. Watch out for the pimp, they get a little mean if you're interrupting their livelyHOOD.

Dauntless said:
Oh, don't forget the ho's and their diseases and addictions and all the weirdos they have hovering around. Watch out for the pimp, they get a little mean if you're interrupting their livelyHOOD.

Oh, you mean prostitutes? I didn't mean that kind of girl, lol, though I admit there seems to be a fine line in the real world. I guess my usage of "ho" is more akin to a slut, lol.

It was kind of weird with the HEB chick, with her wanting sex. At the time, I thought it was bizarre how it didn't seem like she was expecting money, but I had suspicion maybe she was expecting it somewhere down the line (And I would feel guilty if I didn't bestow it). It didn't really dawn on me at the time that some girls actually want sex, lol, especially with guys that make the "seduction moves" on them with fearlessness. (At the time, I didn't know it was a seduction move, it was just what the heat of the moment demanded.)

I got the eerie feeling she had a history of sucking dick because it almost seems like that's specifically what she wanted to do. She wouldn't have been the first, btw, so I guess I shouldn't really be surprised. Just a girl pantomiming the act, oh, the imagination just fills in the gaps oh so well.

Boy, it's cold. I'm running this 10A charger I got and this 750 watt heater, in preparation for tonight. With a low of 32F, I'm running the electric blanket!

Slut definition, Disparaging and Offensive. a sexually promiscuous woman, or a woman who behaves or dresses in an overtly sexual way.

A women who behaves in an overtly sexual way. Bingo! WE HAVE A WINNER! So, the heb chick was a slut, lol. Oh, but she was just so much fun, I can't be disparaging her with such an offensive term. It seems ridiculous to shame a person for liking sex.

She could've been a tease...but... I don't know... that was consistently escalating in a non-teasing kind of way, lol. The end note, however, that could've been the coup d'grace to one long tease.

Dude, ho = whore. All whores would be sluts, but not all sluts 'r ho's.

So if you'd put that crap in something I could quote instead 'o your idea of silly love songs I could quote it and whine for "Daaaaaaaaannnn!!!!" to chew you out for mocking the idea of seeking more positive, life affirming relationships. He'd do it, too, he's proven that.

Not that it ever does any good. . . .

Dauntless said:
Dude, ho = whore. All whores would be sluts, but not all sluts 'r ho's.

So if you'd put that crap in something I could quote instead 'o your idea of silly love songs I could quote it and whine for "Daaaaaaaaannnn!!!!" to chew you out for mocking the idea of seeking more positive, life affirming relationships. He'd do it, too, he's proven that.

Not that it ever does any good. . . .
It's just doesn't seem to work here and another dreamer I try to talk sense to. I would still be wondering if this Swbluto ever HAD a girl if he didn't say so. But again can we believe him if he doesn't exist. No pictures no real location. All we ever here is what he is going to do but it never happens. Now he is rich and wants to build a bigger mansion. You know swbluto, even my daughters had electricity and heat in there play house I build them. No water or toilet but it did have Electricityy and heat and not with a genny.

Dan

DAND214 said:
I would still be wondering if this Swbluto ever HAD a girl if he didn't say so.

Hey, I know the woman who pretends she's had TWO husbands. She seems to pretend off and on about the 2nd one currently. Good looking woman who apparently has bad taste in men, she pretends the two exBF's have married her.

Hay, maybe one 'o DEM is SW.

Dauntless said:
Hey, I know the woman who pretends she's had TWO husbands. She seems to pretend off and on about the 2nd one currently. Good looking woman who apparently has bad taste in men, she pretends the two exBF's have married her.

Hay, maybe one 'o DEM is SW.

That's right! We were effectively married, separated due to circumstances alone. Parental, tenancy, whatever circumstances... circumstances alone. It was neither my choice nor hers, and I guarantee neither of our preferences. We don't always have the option of choosing our circumstances, oftentimes THEY choose US! And, yes, it really sucks. She's not really an ex in the sense there was a breakup... just purely physical separation and vanishment. (However, I'm not going to pretend we were married... because we obviously weren't, lol)

And, mocking the idea of loving committed relationships... bwa hahahaha... I'm not mocking true love and committed loving relationships. Some people are naturally less uninhibited and more sexual, and it's just their relationship style, it doesn't mean they're anti-committment and anti-love or anything. They're no mutual exclusivity and I've not mocked relationships in anything I've posted, at least not to any serious degree.

If anything, I'd think the more sexually repressed and cold people would tend to have less loving relationships.

Circumstances keep you apart. Her going into witness relocation to escape, etc.

So Elizabeth Warren is with you on you Yahoo manifesto. Just think, you and Elizabeth Warren of the same mind. Must feel like spiders with spikey feet walking all over you.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/08/investing/trump-twitter-wells-fargo/index.html

Meanwhile, unemployment is the lowest it's been since there was no such thing as a President Obama Duce or Dubya Bush. And that's what it takes to lower unemployment, no O Duce and no Dubya. Now if there was just no Pocahontas, either.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/08/investing/jobs-report-wage-growth/index.html

Dauntless said:

So Elizabeth Warren is with you on you Yahoo manifesto. Just think, you and Elizabeth Warren of the same mind. Must feel like spiders with spikey feet walking all over you.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/08/investing/trump-twitter-wells-fargo/index.html

Meanwhile, unemployment is the lowest it's been since there was no such thing as a President Obama Duce or Dubya Bush. And that's what it takes to lower unemployment, no O Duce and no Dubya. Now if there was just no Pocahontas, either.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/08/investing/jobs-report-wage-growth/index.html

Now, I didn't say there wasn't an upside to prevalent part time minimum wage unemployment of those on the lower half of the socioeconomic ladder (Comprising the young, the college uneducated, racial minorities,etc.). With lower monthly wages, payroll totals are going up! BUT... we are still nowhere near 2007's employment to population ratio. No one counts the longterm unemployed who've given up, of which there's many.

There are some upsides, but many downsides to the current economy as compared to yesteryears, regardless of unemployment rates. The upside is that the top 20% are doing better than ever. Especially the top 1%. Everyone else is pretty much worse off. If we count only discretionary income (income - taxes - mortage - student loan payments - etc.), I'd suspect only 10-15% are doing better than ever, everyone else is worse off. The bottom 50% are significantly worse off, with a discretionary income of almost nothing as opposed to $400-$1400/month in the historical past. That's a 100% decrease in discretionary income.

Dauntless said:

Lol, you obviously have no idea. And it seems like this should garner some kind of retaliation, but I'm not really sure what kind. Whatever, you're clearly disgruntled with life, so I usually take whatever you say with a grain of salt. You have this weird idea that this is some random girl with no relation to me, but it's obvious you don't have the capacity to imagine it, and I'm thinking you're either completely inexperienced or socially disabled. And, there's a bit of evidence suggesting that.

(I think more likely inexperience more than a disability. I too would have a hard time imagining a girl being profoundly attached to their beau since myself not being said girl, but it's pretty easy now having imparted that effect, and mutually experiencing it to some degree.)

SWBLUTO WROTE:
There are some upsides, but many downsides to the current economy as compared to yesteryears, regardless of unemployment rates. The upside is that the top 20% are doing better than ever. Especially the top 1%. Everyone else is pretty much worse off.
FOR ONCE I KINDA AGREE WITH YOU.
Wages are up a small amount to the lower 80%. But costs have rising more than the wage increase has.

Unemployed 9 years and now RETIRED!

Dan

Learning more about girls from "Hoes ain't loyal" song. I like lyric videos, gives me more insight.

Things I've learned.

[youtube]GA4JCDGG5Zg[/youtube]

You're all about her, she's all about her. lol (Yeah, kind of seems true.)

Don't trust these hoes.

These hoes ain't loyal. (I think the implication is hoes are loyal to wealth, which what I've noticed for sometime. Between the poor admirer and the wealthy old guy, seems girls will choose old guy 9 times out of 10)

And, by a bad bitch, do they mean a naughty girl? Almost seems like it. Nice girls and bad girls... I think it's really more like prudes and naughty girls. I seem to like the naughtier ones more myself, they seem to get my adrenaline pumping. My sister is kind of naughty (Not as naughty as the heb chick, lol), so I probably just come from a naughty family, which is kind of strange considering my mom seems anything but. Maybe modern american culture (Via media and movies) has become more naughty? Possibly. Religious rates gone down, atheism/agnostic gone up. Could be becoming more naughty.

You take one of the most atheistic cultures in the world, eastern europe and russia, and they seem to have plenty of naughty girls judging from certain kind of videos. And, they seem to have some real lookers compared to american content.

swbluto said:
. . . . it's obvious you don't have the capacity to imagine it, and I'm thinking you're either completely inexperienced or socially disabled. And, there's a bit of evidence suggesting that.

Nah, it's just that I know which act of comic timing will cause your writer to run out of talent, not to mention material.

swbluto said:
Lol, you obviously have no idea. And it seems like this should garner some kind of retaliation, but I'm not really sure what kind.

So this is like where some character like Daffy Duck says "Of course you know this means WAR!" But Daffy has a problem, because he just said it to Bugs Bunny, who is looking askance at the audience. You KNOW how this always ends up, Elmer.

Oh, and, "Experience" is not listening to a song and "Learning" from it.

swbluto said:
. . . . you're clearly disgruntled with life. . . .
swbluto said:
These hoes ain't loyal. (I think the implication is hoes are loyal to wealth, which what I've noticed for sometime.
swbluto said:
All I want for christmas if for the financial lords of the lords of the land to go F themselves, and die a fiery death for foisting a highly inflated debt on an entire generation who simply pursued their dreams. . . .
. . . . so I usually take whatever you say with a grain of salt.

This is too easy. A waste of one of the great postmodernists of our time.

swbluto said:
It seems like hoes share the same characteristics of players. They know the right words to use, and how to use them. . . .
swbluto said:
. . . .the navy saw it fitting to kick me out, for a lion doesn't belong as an ass-kissing subordinate.
swbluto said:
You take one of the most atheistic cultures in the world, eastern europe and russia, and they seem to have plenty of naughty girls judging from certain kind of videos.

ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT ALREADY! You've proven you're the most disgruntled, least postmodern person here. Don't wear it out. "Experience" does not "Judge from the videos."

swbluto said:
And, they seem to have some real lookers compared to american content.

Can't argue with that.

swbluto said:
So you around those hoes/players making you feel so special, be careful. Be very careful.

[youtube]0jTHNBKjMBU[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back