Buying forest land, implementing solar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dauntless said:
swbluto said:
Dauntless said:
The H.E.B. chixk., the product of your imagination. You, the product of your writers' imagination. Why not symmetric.

Hey dude, their desires were mentioned by a girl in a dream I had! The fact she had them in real life is no surprise! Nothing imaginary about any of that.

So you're saying that just because you imagined it doesn't make it imaginary. I suppose we could get into the notion that just because someone is writing, that wouldn't make them a writer. That would be a consistent through line in your thinking. . . .

Uhhh, dude, my dreams have proven themselves to be more real than my minute-by-minute thinking in the real world. If anything, that makes them ultra-realistic. You ever go to sleep and wake up with a solution that was pervading you? That's because your dreams are often insightful/realistic, and connect the dots for you. The trick is having the ability to interpret them correctly or at least well enough.

swbluto said:
7/16" osb
Now will my shed be able to hold 63x 4x8s?
I will be able to pick up the OSB on the 23rd, the earliest.
Seems to me like a OSB investment. Like some people buy gold? Me, I would rather have money in the bank then OSB in the shed. Some people buy a $40,000 SUV to save money so they don't have to pay a $40 delivery fee. Lumber is like stone for the driveway. Easier to get it delivered. Hows the driveway? OSB must be stored in a dry place. It turns into a sponge if it gets wet. Put some boards under the stack.

I might be weird but I have some serious issues with odd numbers. 63x 4x8s. 63! WHAT THE FROCK IS THE MATTER WITH YOU? OSB comes in a pile on a truck. How many sheets of 7/16 osb in a bundle? Call a real lumber yard for the answer to that question.
Marty said:
Most buildings start from the ground and go up. Concrete is used for most foundations. Long time ago we used big stones. In areas that get cold foundations need to be dug deeper. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frost_line
Type of soil is also a important part of foundation design. Local building inspectors usually love to share their knowledge. GET A PLAN ON PAPER BEFORE BUILDING ANY STRUCTURE!
Might be time to BUY a house plan. No offense but your plan is a joke :lol:
file.php

Ever wonder what the sticks under the units of OSB are called?
From my topic Constipation
Marty said:
Those sticks are called blocking or stickers. They are the boards that are tied to the wood with bands at lumber yards. They allow the forks on fork lifts to fit under the wood, drywall, or whatever. I paid $20 for two skids of sticks.
file.php

file.php

https://www.americashomeplace.com/landing/FloorPlanBook/sqft?LandingID=108&OfficeID=147&utm_source=google&utm_term=Custom-Floor-Plans&utm_content=Custom-Floor-Plans-Conroe&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIy_ql1uKZ2AIVCdlkCh2ouA9zEAAYASAAEgIO-_D_BwE

Cell phone usb connector is screwed up, so can't charge. Don't have internet at home now. Making trips to town (13 miles, 30 minutes each way) for internet because nobody has internet they're willing to share in my area.

Anyway, I see what the young illegal male is getting so riled up over. There's 3 very pretty latino ladies there whom are obviously not relatives, but chosen girlfriends judging from how uniformly pretty they are. Apparently I arouse these ladies just like any other lady and that makes him jealous, lol. Oh, doesn't that suck, dude? lol.

Lets all pray that Swbluto gets his "Cell phone usb connector" figured out.

OSB is Oriented Strand Board
USB is Universal Serial Bus

Is the problem the phone or the cord? Dirt in the phone USB charge port?
How to fix a phone that won't charge properly
https://www.androidpit.com/how-to-fix-a-phone-that-won-t-charge

Just took apart a broke Samsung Galaxy S4 phone. Surprised how easy it was. Nothing broke during surgery.

swbluto said:
Apparently I arouse these ladies just like any other lady and that makes him jealous, lol. Oh, doesn't that suck, dude? lol.

Don't forget the cast of characters you've come up with for your story. These are the type that get their Latin blood going. Perhaps he'll challenge you with sabres.

Dauntless said:
swbluto said:
Apparently I arouse these ladies just like any other lady and that makes him jealous, lol. Oh, doesn't that suck, dude? lol.

Don't forget the cast of characters you've come up with for your story. These are the type that get their Latin blood going. Perhaps he'll challenge you with sabres.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Very good Daunt.

Dan

I suppose the writer forgot to mention a home for the holidays break. 'Buying Subdivision Land, Implementing Generator' will return with new episodes. . . Unless the Central American Cartel hitsquad gets him before them.

So what with the holidays hiatus of our main story and me having a hyperactive night not figuring on sleeping for a while, this a great time to catch up on NASCAR silly season and what this means to the economy.

So Kurt Busch had been in danger of losing his rude just months after winning the Daytona 500. Rumor had it the former champion was being squeezed by an offer to fellow former champion Matt Kenseth to take his var with a pay cut.

Well, Kurt has been resigned, seemingly because they couldn't replace the $12 million personal sponsorship he brought, my assumption this being Monster Energy. Whether there was a pay cut or not I'll never know. Kenseth is still sidelined, apparently for the whole of next year.

So with Toyota winning the championship and nearly half the races, NASCAR is still offshored while these top people are out of work and taking paycuts, damn, stock car racing is indeed a microcosm of America. Springsteen says these jobs are going', son, and they ain't coming' back.

The top cars are outsourced to cheap labor less effiflcient than those put out of a job. Stock car racing. Will suffer in quality but be more profitable. Damn, this is supposed to be where we go to escape all this. But even Danica Patrick never came thru as our Shirley Temple. The Toyotas will be here to stay, though we'll never see Chrysler putting Dodge or Plymouth back on the track. No Pontiacs or Mercuries, either.

Maybe they'll move the Daytona 500 to Hong Kong. . . .

Got some firepower, the illegals seem to be leaving me alone. Armistice or plotting the final solution, who knows. I was joking about standing ontop of my tower and using my bump stock AR-15 to scare them the night before, and apparently that provoked them because my dog started immediately barking after. They like spying on me. Cameras and getting close and listening seems to be their favorite methods and they do it often. I've kept the arm hidden from them, but they seem like they've might've inferred something from the obvious fact I was hiding something from view of their cameras using open doors, lol. I'm not really in a war with them, but they seem to be with me, and I'm just attempting to protect myself.

It's rich they're the only house in the neighborhood with a "crime stoppers" placard bolted to the utility pole in front. I think that's one way to figure who the local crime family is, lol, who's explicitly pretending to not be one, lol.

I didn't think of them as criminals until I saw that sign. Then it started making sense...

Being illegals...
making and distributing illegal drugs...
Armed trespassing on other people's property LIKE MINE. They don't leave the house without arms.
Possibly hiding dead bodies in the forest like my neighbor rumors... (They're the only household I know of with that possible history and I know of many households here... and they obviously like using that part of forest for their evils...)

I don't know of a clearer definition of a criminal.

Apparently they're so interested in me because I'm they're only possible living witness...

I got the bum house started. Foundation first. Found out spikey mending plates suck, tend to fail and become useless. Screw brackets are far superior. And screws are superior to nails; hold much better. Nailing is to be done absolutely last. Beating the mending plates into the wood while making strength and power flow through my upper right arm (A very distinct feeling), tended to beat the nails out of the joined pieces of wood. So, nailing gets done last, always.

Figured out how not to do the foundation.

Don't nail it together first.

Square the deck blocks first. Check linearity with string and rectangularity by checking diagonals are equal.
Then level it. Lower the land where the high blocks are.
Then dig it and start filling with gravel. Fine tune the leveling here.
Then finally start assembling the floor framing after all the dek blocks and spacers are in place. Nailing last.

With EVERYTHING closed on christmas (Not an open grocery store in sight), and the rainy weather, had one day to get things done, and figured out how NOT to do the foundation. Needed more deck blocks, but stores were closed, need as many deck blocks as I have pieces of wood that comprise the perimeter, so I needed 6, instead of the 4 I originally thought.

ebay cell batteries don't work on LG smart phones. Says "invalid" battery and turns off immediately after. The battery charger works, though, and that's what I'm using for now to get internet. Apparently need legit replacement batteries. Internet only lasts 30 minutes, so on then off...

I'm doing the minimalistic bum house for training/practice. Want training before I start the real house.

It's also meant to be functional. It will have LOTS of shelving. Need shelving for oganization, something my RV notably lacks and things get easily lost.

So was that like the special holiday edition, or the preview of future episodes? High tech illegal aliens. I mean subtitled Not of this World.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/26/news/economy/2017-rich-wealth-gains/index.html

220-E-60th-St-Savannah-GA-31405-1.jpg

coastalHouse.jpg

Yep, this will be the coastal I'll use. Noticed the common element between the two, this "charming house" and this design that was common back on nuke school base.

So my neighbor says that my neighbor is stalking me.

Hmmmm...

what do male stalkers usually do with females? with males?

with the sexual understanding of how animal behavior works, they rape females and kill the males. Just like old-fashioned warfare.

what does google suggest?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/24/stalking-behaviour-murders-study-shows

Stalking behaviour identified in 94% of murders, study shows

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4439130/Most-killers-stalk-victims-social-media-murder.html
Six-month study showed a strong correlation between stalking and homicides

Yep, what specifically he seems to be doing is plotting a viable plan to murder me so he's constantly evaluating new approaches to get close and stay hidden in the woods so he can get away with it. Right now, he's going between my property and the neighbor the next over and my dog was just barking at him this morning.

So, I'm constantly adjusting my generator starting/stopping procedures to take away his 'getting close' approaches. And, I'm staying armed, especially at night. They don't seem to be interested in stealing my crap, they've had plenty of opportunity for that and haven't done anything.

this place sucks. All downsides, no upsides.

Might want to revaluate the bum house project, harden my procedures here and plan on getting out of here. I'm sure they've noticed my building the house and he hasn't changed tack.

swbluto said:
So my neighbor says that my neighbor is stalking me.

Hmmmm...

what do male stalkers usually do with females? with males?

with the sexual understanding of how animal behavior works, they rape females and kill the males. Just like old-fashioned warfare.

what does google suggest?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/24/stalking-behaviour-murders-study-shows

Stalking behaviour identified in 94% of murders, study shows

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4439130/Most-killers-stalk-victims-social-media-murder.html
Six-month study showed a strong correlation between stalking and homicides

Yep, what specifically he seems to be doing is plotting a viable plan to murder me so he's constantly evaluating new approaches to get close and stay hidden in the woods so he can get away with it. Right now, he's going between my property and the neighbor the next over and my dog was just barking at him this morning.

So, I'm constantly adjusting my generator starting/stopping procedures to take away his 'getting close' approaches. And, I'm staying armed, especially at night. They don't seem to be interested in stealing my crap, they've had plenty of opportunity for that and haven't done anything.

this place sucks. All downsides, no upsides.

Might want to revaluate the bum house project, harden my procedures here and plan on getting out of here. I'm sure they've noticed my building the house and he hasn't changed tack.
So you have said that THEY have guns. If so why are you still here. Why is the dog? still here? If they are so deadly. you would of been gone gone gone! As Dauntless said, it's all inn the writers mind. If the neighbor knew they were out to get you, why not report them? Because they don't exist.

Dan

swbluto said:
what do male stalkers usually do . . . with males?

Ummm. . .look deep into their eyes? You talked about that once.

swbluto said:
. . . .sexual understanding. . . .

Just don't get to graphic with it. The two of you can keep secrets and giggle knowingly.

swbluto said:
. . . . what specifically he seems to be doing is plotting a viable plan to murder me so he's constantly evaluating new approaches to get close and stay hidden in the woods so he can get away with it. Right now, he's going between my property and the neighbor the next over and my dog was just barking at him this morning.

Break the ice. Send him flowers. Maybe he'll cry.

Oh yeah, Dan, remember in 'A Beautiful Mind' the friend kept warning him he was imagining things and it turned out he was imagining the friend. . . ?

They seem to have stopped operating out in front of my property at night. I think maybe they're afraid I actually have a bumped up AR-15 I was joking about, lol. So, to continue operations, they figure let's eliminate the threat.

"The bad guys leave us alone." - Beach boys song

I guess that's what bad guys do, they don't leave you alone, lol. And that's what I keep telling them, LEAVE ME ALONE! lol. I didn't realize it was a futile request, lol.

So I decided to fit the platform to width. That being 8 feet.

Now the question is fitting it to length. Do I want it exactly 12 feet for ease of the plywood (CUtting 2x4s is a cinch), though the internal stud to stud length will be 11 feet 6 inches?

I'm looking at this RV and I'm thinking I could pretty easily pull off 12 feet. If I wanted to add more length, it should be trivial.

Which means I'd need to scrap all the 10 footers I got...

Welll.... I could still construct the floor frame as a 10x12, but only get enough plywood for an 8x12 and leave one side open. That should work.

I think I'll keep the two spare 2x6x8 footers for future projects. And the spare 10 footer.

So, the length will be sized to length. Stud shortening is in order. The goal is to shorten the length and width studs, avoiding cutting the plywood(sheathing/flooring).

Another craigslist girl hitting on me, they don't stop. lol. Wrote a rememanbrance piece in ode to the HEB chick. Didn't think craigslist was a venue for picking up chicks, lol. This was a wife emailing me because she probably felt like her kind was being affronted by my observations to what's happpened to these 50-60 year olds I know who've been thru divorces. They seem designed to financially and tenancy screw the guys over, more often than not, not sure if that's a fair trade? Maybe it is, just don't think that's happening in places like Saudia Arabia and Russia with true patriarchies. Anyway, screwing the horny wife (She didn't start off horny, it seemed like I was making her horny.), that was a characeristic experience. The HEB chick was still another dimension in terms of experiences, but still good overall. I think the characteristic part was the "emotional connection", because there was definitely that strong sense of yearning coming to the front and persisting.

"crude goodbyes and barbecues I like, but I like sweet more" she wrote.

Yep, not in my vocabulary. "Crude goodbyes" but it seemed illustrative, as in not heart-felt, sort of forced as if by custom.

I kind of wonder about the HEB chick. Maybe she wasn't really that horny to begin with, I was making her horny. But she seemed to be pretty horny compared to many girls right from the start... so, lol. I guess I made a horny girl hornier, lol.

Swbluto, You think your the only one. I get all of these horny women all the time. We don't have HEB here but that girl must of moved up here. Every time I go to Aldi's that chick wants me. Is it possible they are common here too? The wife gets so damn mad that see won't let me out of her sight. You've got it easy, just DO em and leave em.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back