What lcs display is compatible with my controllers?

Aldo

1 mW
Here is a picture of my controller with his info: https://www.noelshack.com/2018-01-2-1514923111-img-20180102-201340.jpg

I just want to remove the speed limit by adding an lcd display like the KT-LCD3 , is this display is ok with my controllers ? If not can you give me a display which is compatible?

What speed can I expect with 36 v 8A battery and a 15 A controller(~500 watt) I tried the simulator ( http://www.ebikes.ca/tools/simulator.html?bopen=false&batt=B368_MH ) but I dont know what s the name of my rear motor I just know this is a brushless motor and I dont understand why when I set human power to 0 or to 400 watt, this doesnt change anything at all on the max speed
Here is my bike:
https://www.amazon.com/ANCHEER-Electric-Mountain-Removable-Lithium-Ion/dp/B01AU7KWXC

Bike: 26inch mtb bike 20kg and I am 75kg
Ps: I am not an english native speaker sorry for the mistakes thanks you for this forum

Here is a picture of my controller with his info:

https://www.noelshack.com/2018-01-2-1514923111-img-20180102-201340.jpg

I just want to remove the speed limit by adding an lcd display like the KT-LCD3 , is this display is ok with my controllers ? If not can you give me a display which is compatible?

What speed can I expect with 36 v 8A battery and a 15 A controller(~500 watt) I tried the simulator ( http://www.ebikes.ca/tools/simulator.html ) but I dont know what s the name of my rear motor I just know this is a brushless motor and I dont understand why when I set human power to 0 or to 400 watt, this doesnt change anything at all on the max speed
Here is my bike:
https://www.amazon.com/ANCHEER-Electric-Mountain-Removable-Lithium-Ion/dp/B01AU7KWXC

Bike: 26inch mtb bike 20kg and I am 75kg
Ps: I am not an english native speaker sorry for the mistakes thanks you for this forum

None of your links actually work so its a little hard to know exactly what you have. your guess is correct the controller will be the only way to unlock more speed (that and a lot more pedaling) but you are probably expecting a lot from a 36v 500w motor with an 8Ah battery. that will assist your pedaling and cruise along at moderate speeds.
You have exactly what you paid for unfortunately. its a motor combination to ASSIST you to pedal. If you were to 'unlock' anymore power I doubt the bike would be able to function safely because I think 15 mph is pushing it.
"The 36V, 8AH Ion lithium battery of this ebike is removable. The bike equipped with smart lithium battery charger can make you ride up to 25-50 kms. 250W high speed brushless gear motors easily assists you to travel at the 15mph road speed limit"

"ANCHEER Power Plus Electric Mountain Bike / Road Bike / Men's Bike / Cyclocross Bike with Lithium-Ion Battery

The Ancheer Power Plus mountain bike is not only produced with durable aluminum alloy and carbon steel, but also features a 21-speed transmission system for increased customization. Ride it without working the pedals, or choose to assist for an added workout.

A untique combination of 25 mph top speed, off-rode capability and stealthy frame design with quiet motor operation that's suited to both urban and trail environments. It will be your favorite bike you have ever owned.

Specification:

AN-EB001 (Unfolding E-bike):
Full Length: 64.4 inch
Wheel Diameter: 26 inch
Seat Height: 30.4-39 inch
Handlebars length: 26.7 inch
Package Size: 136*25*73cm
Vehicle weight: About 20kg
Battery weight: About 2.2kg
Mileage: 25-50km
Load capacity: 150kg
Maximum speed: 25km/h
Type: Mountain Bicycle

Additional Details:

Front Fork: High-strength carbon steel comfort shock absorption
Tire: High quality lithium tire
Handlebars: Aluminum Alloy
Lithium battery: 36V
Charger: Smart Lithium battery charger
Motor: 250W high speed brushless gear motors
Saddle tube: Aluminum Alloy seat tube
Meter: 3-speed smart meter button
Pedal: Aluminum Alloy Pedal
Headlight: Bright LED headlamp and horn
Front and rear wheels: Double layer Aluminum Alloy wheel
Charging time: 4-6 hours
Features: 1: 1 booster riding, Pure electric riding, Pure human riding"

This would be very disappointing if you were to believe all that the company states for $600

Sorry I edited every links and now they work, you can check my controller
Thanks you for your reply
In fact I dont care about aluminium carbon ..What I am sure is this bike have front and rear disc brake front suspension , a Shimano speed transmission which all worked great ,weight 21kg and have a horn a nice front led lamp :D
beside the fake carbon aluminium frame, every feature are true
And no I didnt bought this for 600 dollars but for less than 500 on aliexpress
And yeah , I agree with you you have a lot for your money
This bike goes to 18 mph on full throttle ( I tested it )
But I cant go above this speed because the motor shutdown when I reach this speed even in assist mod so when I goes over this speed I am pedalling with out any help and with this heavy bike I cant reach above 19mph
I hope to get 23mph by removing the speed limit
Why ?because when I set 0 Watt on human power the simulator gives me around this speed depending on the motor
Also I saw a thread about a 36 v sondors ebike which goes to 23 mph after removing the speed limit with the lcd display( so if anyone with a 36 v battery can give his max speed full throttle on a flat road I would apreciate)
I openned the controller box and now I now every wire , I disconected the hall sensor but the bike wont move after that( I suppose this is not a " sensorless controller" am I right about the meaning? sensorless controller works even with out the speed sensor? )
So anyone know if this lcd display is compatible with my controller ?
I saw somewhere that this display is compatible with a k controllers but I dont know what does it means

KT controllers have the KT and serial number on them. Yours does not seem to have this so I suspect it is not a KT. To connect one of the LCD screens you would need the compatible connector. If you can show the wire connectors that might help.
otherDoc

Back