Buying forest land, implementing solar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dauntless said:
So your response to the pic is "Go BIG or go home."

Seems like it's often the only option around here, lol.

The non-big ones you can almost bet haven't graduated high school, lol.

While in the inner parts of houston, I saw that 8 foot tall wooden fences were pretty common. These people were thinking the same thing as me; 8 foot tall fences so people can't shoot you in your own backyard! I see how completely insane Houston is as compared to the West Coast, yesiree.

I thought it was telling how the most popular gated community in the nearby areas (April sound?) had military installation measures, like an armed gate guard with gate building at the entrance to check-in. That's what the military does! And that place is the most popular gated community in the area! No doubt, because you need military base procedures to avoid getting shot by the illegals and, in many places in Houston, the darker minorities here.

I thought it was just this neighborhood... I'm starting to think it's just Houston. "The most diverse city" my butt...

All the wood fenced areas had small backyards, I'd say 120 feet of fencing. (So about $1000 in fence costs)

Anyway, Houston. I'd say for this city, pick your favorite surrounding town / suburb that has the shops/facilities/etc you want and try to get close as possible to it, lol. There's no real obvious advantage to being in the city itself, other than /possibly/ being close to work if it's located there.

https://brianashani.wordpress.com/2011/05/01/love-at-first-conversation/

Love At First…Conversation?

Once, maybe twice in a lifetime, you meet someone who INSTANTLY takes your breath away. Not with their gorgeous looks, or the way they takeover a room, but with their conversation, intellect, and vibe.

Oh yes, what I thought. It's extremely rare, and I knew it was "once in a lifetime", it took me 30 years to find out it even existed because I long thought the idea was a childhood fantasy.

Conversation and vibe. I'd say emphasis on the vibe.

Granted, I can't discount her gorgeous looks and the way "They takeover a room", because she very possibly had both of those, lol. And I can't discount the prostitutish ways she seemed to be deploying on all the men in her line. Or cockteasing? Something. She looked like she was having fun now that I think of it, fun teasing all those men or salacious fun off work? The former does seem more likely since the latter typically aren't "having so much fun" in my experience, at least they don't look like it. But... she did look she was looking forward to salacious fun after work with me.

And she was getting desperate when talking about those bananas....

Just the idea of some (IMO hot-as-hell) girl desperate for dick blows my mind. Does not fit the stereotype of a girl, lol. Maybe I need to add new female stereotypes to my repertoire, the most recent one I've added was "horny slut", lol.

Maybe "beautiful girl who just wants sex" is what I should be adding. I've seen that kind twice so far this year among the sub-20 crowd. I didn't have to wonder about the teasing with the second one, because she had a baby.

https://jctunesmusic.wordpress.com/2013/06/11/love-at-first-sight-or-love-at-first-conversation/

Love at First Sight or Love at First Conversation?

You get a peek into a person’s personality by the way they handle a conversation;

-Do they only talk about themselves?

-Are they interested in what I have to say?

-Does he/she make good eye contact during the conversation?

Little things like that can make all the difference.

"Good" eye contact makes all the difference, yes it does, lol.

Saw researchers saying that stimulants were at risk for afib, I looked up cocoa.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chocolate-linked-to-lower-risk-for-atrial-fibrillation-heart-health/

When they looked at chocolate eating habits, they found that atrial fibrillation risk was:

10 percent lower for people who ate 1 to 3 servings per month
17 percent lower for people who ate 1 serving per week
20 percent lower for people who ate 2 to 6 servings per week
16 percent lower for people who ate one or more serving per day

Yep, so don't think my cocoa habit is responsible. Definitely think high intensity isometric loading seems to beget it. Judging from other people's threads online, it seems that cardio doesn't beget it but heavy weight lifting does.

I think maybe I've been a bit inactive over the last couple months, so the 140 pound batteries and the hefty root chopping might've been too much for me. And, I definitely lifted a lot of heavier crap that day, worked for about 4 hours and was feeling languished. I get the sense you can lift /so much/ throughout the day, but past that, heart's like "STOP IT! CAN'T FUNCTION!" and then I get sleepy later in the day (Around 5) and take a hefty nap, which seems to be when the heart and whatever muscle tissue is recovering.

The girl yesterday at krogers whose mom vacated to Maui leaving her.

She seemed distrusting. But, I think that's pretty universal when a guy expresses any kind of potential interest in a girl, lol. Not exactly sure what they're distrusting about... "Does he actually love me? Or does he just want to use me?"... but it's definitely there.

It's funny too, though, if THAT is the case. Because I think of the same kind of questions... if she's looking to use me. Doesn't bring up my sense of distrust in conversation, but it does tend to surface the day after.

Anyway, no, I don't think she loves me, lol. I know what that takes and I didn't do it to her, so that's a pretty easy question to answer, lol.

Anyway, looking at her mother's probable marital history based on her statements, she moved to maui (And the father didn't?), I'm thinking she's divorced. So, we have the daughter of a divorced mother whom I'm sensing a bit of nitty-gritty dog-eat-dog world distrust from. She's older, so she doesn't have the same kind of innocence to the "real world" that the HEB chick seemed to have. So, right out the starting gate, this girl seems to be a much higher risk.

1) I'm not attracted to her [That's crucial]
2) Nitty-gritty real world distrust combined with a familiar history of divorce. [HEB chick didn't seem to have this /kind/ of distrust] I wouldn't say she was manipulative or at least wasn't skilled at it (Or she just wasn't deploying it... the stakes weren't high enough yet...], but the lack of bonding seemed to set the stage for relational fragility and the asset consequences with it within certain institutions.

The HEB chick had palpable bonding and high mutual chemistry.

And the use of word 'chemistry' is very literal here. She was chemically addicted after I "loved her" when I gazed into her eyes, that much is indisputable, and the evidence of this was strong when I rejected her shortly after making the baby noises. Classic signs of morphine withdrawal.... weakness, tremors, desperation, pleading to get her drug back...

Even if I were attracted to her, that'd still be risky.

Judging from the activities today, I'd say yesterday's events (or people) had a positive affect on my arousal, lol. If I didn't know any better, I'd think maybe the kroger chick had something to do with it. Or maybe the Tomball fireworks chick. Hard to tell, didn't feel like I really had a strong sense of attraction to either, although I thought the kroger chick was kind of cute.

Assuming it was the kroger chick, in terms of arousal, I'd rate her a 2 out of 10. The HEB chick whom I made fall in love with, I'd rate that a 10. The other kroger slut 4 months who bent down naughtily, I'd rate that a 4, as much as I don't want to admit it.

swbluto said:
Judging from the activities today, I'd say yesterday's events (or people) had a positive affect on my arousal, lol. If I didn't know any better, I'd think maybe the kroger chick had something to do with it. Or maybe the Tomball fireworks chick. Hard to tell, didn't feel like I really had a strong sense of attraction to either, although I thought the kroger chick was kind of cute.

Assuming it was the kroger chick, in terms of arousal, I'd rate her a 2 out of 10. The HEB chick whom I made fall in love with, I'd rate that a 10. The other kroger slut 4 months who bent down naughtily, I'd rate that a 4, as much as I don't want to admit it.
The way you talk about them, it must of been 29 years since you had any!!!!!

Dan

DAND214 said:
swbluto said:

The way you talk about them, it must of been 29 years since you had any!!!!!

Dan

I suspect hot passionate sex has been missing in most people's lives, even those who've done it.

B3zsGwxCEAE7rRV.jpg

As much I want to say the HEB chick was a 10, I have my doubts the actual sex would be a 10. She'd likely need some vodka to reduce her inhibitions and guilt at least temporarily to make it all that hot, lol. Or maybe marriage would remove the guilt? I don't know.

I was thinking about the Japanese metaphor of the sakura flower earlier today. How the first season of the year, spring, symoblizes the ephemeral beauty of your average girl. Let's say the average lifespan is 80, we're talking about the first 20 years. The flower hasn't yet boomed in the first half of spring, it is still budding, but it does bloom somewhere in late spring, corresponding roughly to 14-20 years old, where it is at its most beautiful. Then the petals fall and while the tree is still living, it's no longer as beautiful as it was when it was 15-20 years old in human years. That's what I've noticed of girls, they aren't so much different from the sakura tree.

It seems like with girls, the beauty comes in the form of looks but it also definitely comes in the form of ones voice, seems like there's a characteristic tone that teenage girls have. Then of course personality of some kind.

DAND214 said:
I GUESS THAT ANSWERS MY QUESTION!

Dan

No, not really. The actual number is less than half what you think. But, doesn't matter, the point remains it's been too long, lol.

In terms of having sex with a 10? You're right, never. Got so close though, oh, hot damn.

Flashbacks of that warm delirium is coming back, lol.

I think her parents removed her because they also knew it was so close. Appears I got the state troopers called on me, and it must've been someone concerned... I'm thinking maybe a relative. I don't think a call from a concerned friend would start any serious investigation given my experience with these police.

I didn't know it was the state troopers who rolled by until recently when I identified one of their vehicles and recognized it as the one that suspiciously rode by with suspicious timing.

Oh, maybe this is what the HEB chick was getting so butthurt about being so close but apparently missing out on.

spontaneous-and-passionate-sex-is-so-hot-kinky-quotes.jpg

Yes, maybe this was her problem and she thought I was her promising solution. Don't take no for an answer, just manhandle that bitch and JUST DO IT!

0517aabe669e34828660cc183c842c9f9ac7b7-wm.jpg

And, as always, she's a pet and she needs to know her place.

0514298a3c81b1989105fe7c9d70dba04651ce.jpg

And dauntless continues to imagine that which he can't plausibly understand because he's never experienced it. I feel for you, dude. (Yeah, I know, you're just trolling... because your own life ain't rolling...)

I evaluated the new locations, looked like a better area. Did see signs of possible mexican infiltrations in certain areas. (Multiple residences on a single lot, nobody in sight during day).

While going down one public road, a white dude nervously greeted me at the intersection, apparently very curious as to what I was doing and who I was. He got very questioning over the postal mail box in my van, lol, obviously concerned about government connections.

It doesn't take much to imagine he's in the drug trade! Not uncommon in these parts I've noticed.

But, at least he's not an illegal! Phew.

Anyway, though the roads are arguably worse in parts, it undoubtedly looks like a better area for a house with the lack of mobiles. With the obvious better location and better looking neighborhoods, I'm very interested in relocating the house build here, so property searching and mailings I intend on doing shortly.

Anyway, thought about the "house/apartment/etc. is necessary but insufficient" condition.

And, I just realized that my counterexample (Kids who knocked up) etc. wasn't actually a counterexample, because they more than likely knocked up at their parents' house.

So, they did have a house. Their parents'.

Me? Nope, not a parent's house in sight, lol. I literally don't have a house until I build it.

The other possibility is a motel but I'm not wasting money on hotels and I'm not really looking for one night stands, though those aren't too bad. See, I'm thinking "true love" isn't a one night stand kind of thing, and the HEB chick did not appear to be a one night stand kind of relationship, lol.

The other possibilities I can immediately think of is...

Knocking up the girl staying at her boyfriend/husbands house. (I.e., cheating)
Knocking up the girl at her parents house. (I have my doubts the HEB chick's parents would've been too kosher with that idea. I really have no idea what kind of issue the HEB chick had, but did her parents move leaving her behind? Did they kick her out? The kroger chick told me her mother left her behind when she moved to Maui, so I get the sense that's one possible "tenancy issue" kind of problem, and that might've been the HEB chick's problem. Family/parent moved and didn't take his/her adult child with.)

Got some graph paper and started plotting some house layout, because it's more graphically accurate than paint.

Can't seem to get away from the idea of putting the bathroom next to the bedroom, without putting the laundry machines right next to it. I think, ideally, getting some separation between the bathroom/laundry is ideal in order to reduce noise disturbances but seems harder in these smaller 1ba/1bd house designs.

While at walmart, I was looking for a bright, light colored blue and eventually settled on Sherwin-Williams "Fresh Water Blue". It's like I could not find a better shade of blue as I kept comparing it to that one. It has a more carribean flair to the color scheme. I saw a few houses with a blue color in the new location, but it was often a dark blue or teal.

ccc0f486e172c9d4d9f34585db5a1b21--purple-laundry-rooms-utility-sink.jpg

Think would look appealing in the front with two symmetrically placed palm trees, green lawn and white trim. The palm trees I see along the commercial streets look different than the ones at the nursery. The ones along the avenue look more appealing, but I guess the nursery probably has ones better suited to the zone 8 conditions? (Gets down to the 20s a few times a year, like right now, about 28F this morning.)

The ones on the avenue did look somewhat languished, though still appealing.

swbluto said:
And dauntless continues to imagine that which he can't plausibly understand because he's never experienced it. I feel for you, dude. (Yeah, I know, you're just trolling... because your own life ain't rolling...)

My life is not rolling why? Because I have a shower? No, I don't know what its like to scare women. They run to me to get away from you.

My life will roll in a minute, but only until we takeoff. Guess I'll just have to imagine your spectacular life for a little while.

Dauntless said:
swbluto said:

My life is not rolling why? Because I have a shower? No, I don't know what its like to scare women. They run to me to get away from you.

My life will roll in a minute, but only until we takeoff. Guess I'll just have to imagine your spectacular life for a little while.

Lol, comparing yourself to a temporary situation is laughable. I'm well aware of the limitation of funds, accumulated earnings over age/time and how I'm already in the top 15th percentile in terms of networth for my age group. Keep on comparing yourself to people of younger generations, you're so laughable! The fact I'm getting there due to hard work and ambition makes it all the more laughable, since many have it due to connections and how their family has helped. I'm the very embodiment of the American Dream, and my silver-spoon mouthed detractors can suck it. (Note, I didn't inherit a house and I likely never will; I will EARN IT and BUILD IT.)

And, as usual, when talking about women... you cannot group them as all the same animal. Just as men aren't, they aren't. Different strokes for different folks. And you still don't really seem to know what girls are interested in, hmm. I won't claim I do, but I have a somewhat accurate somewhat-experience-verified fuzzy list.

Sounds like once again you're enjoying the great taste of FOOT!

swbluto would seem to have said:
Ahh, sausage. Aged. Unwashed.

Your favorite year.

swbluto said:
Lol, comparing yourself to a temporary situation is laughable.

Um, nooooo, because I didn't. The 'Temporary situation' compared itself to me, which is beyond laughable. Especially considering that we all know that temporary could mean two weeks to forty years. One of my relatives moved in with his parents "Temporarily" when he got his divorce in early 2013. So we're all wondering when "Temporary" will indeed be up. Just as we're all wondering when you're gonna get a dang SHOWER! I was several hundred miles away, but you think that was distance enough to NOT smell you? If it wasn't you, what was it?

swbluto said:
I'm well aware of the limitation of funds, accumulated earnings over age/time and how I'm already in the top 15th percentile in terms of networth for my age group.

You've certainly gone to great text lengths to convince yourself of that, but I happen to know that there's a great many who are NOT "Living in a van parked down by the river." A near dead van with a wikileaks cooling system. Your age group is actually better off than you're failing to have us believe.

swbluto said:
I Keep on comparing yourself to people of younger generations. . . .

Again it's YOU doing the comparing.

swbluto said:
The fact I'm getting there due to hard work and ambition makes it all the more laughable. . . .

And the belief that posting on the internet all day is hard or ambitious is late night talk show host material.

swbluto said:
And you still don't really seem to know what girls are interested in, hmm. I won't claim I do, but I have a somewhat accurate somewhat-experience-verified fuzzy list.

You do claim you do. The lack of women in your life and you're attempt to blame it on not having saved up enough to buy one shows what you claim they're interested in. What's fuzzy is not just your unwashed back, but your thoughts. You forget you only fantasize of a world where women have no sense of smell and you can have---er, you faven't figured out what you'd do if they stopped running away, have you?

Speaking of running away. There's this cute girl took a job around Houston, she's somewhere around you now. Picture a Hispanic version of Ariel, the Little Mermaid. Goes by Angel, I guess I should have found out if that was just a nickname or what. If you come across her you'll be scaring her off soon enough, but real quick/before you do--- Tell her Doug said 'Hi.' If she's not sure which Doug tell her from JP. She'll be wondering how in the world you could know me. She'll also be wondering why in the world she talked to you long enough for you to try to improve your image by mentioning me. She runs pretty good, I'll guess she'll get away easy enough.

Okay, got the internet back! Woohoo!

No women in my life, lol, you're full of it. I have plenty of history with women. This year has simply been a little hard because not really a place I'd bring them back to, otherwise, I've had plenty of interest when I've been looking, the HEB chick was no exception. In fact, she was the exceptional anti-exemption, lol. She seemed downright disappointed I wasn't bringing her back home and I had no idea that was her expectation (I didn't know that at the time either, I thought she was disappointed we weren't having sex right then and there, which confused the hell out of me.), I think she thought I should've read her mind or something and just knew about her plight at the time, but I didn't and.... well... isn't that a common problem guys have according to girls? Can't read a girl's mind, lol.

Anyway, cuteness is the initial attractant, but just like residence, it's insufficient. In fact, I would say cuteness is more like a "helps a bit but insufficient condition", it's not even really necessary. When I first met the HEB chick, my first thought wasn't "Oh, this is girl is cute", no it wasn't... and typically if I think a girl is cute, IT IS THE FIRST THOUGHT, lol.... the chemistry in our conversation crescendoed to epic proportions and blew like a volcano. So, really, that's what's really important - chemistry. The spark and the romance chemicals. In fact, I jsut recently recalled this, she gestured to herself later as if saying "Me? You mean me?" as if she was absolutely incredulous I'd want someone like her... and yeah, that's what it was about. It wasn't because I initially thought she was cute, it was because I loved her personality, voice, impulsiveness and everything. Granted, I can't discount the sexual advances... BUT... I will say that alone isn't incredibly important. I've met plenty a girl who made similar provocations and I didn't find them anymore attractive for it... and that's because I was not attracted to their personality nor their voice. (Although, it's been hard to say that this year among the few examples...)

There's this kroger girl I've met twice now, she's cute, but I can't say there's chemistry. So, I don't really find her that attractive, especially not HEB chick attractive. Chemistry is not really a scale of sorts.... in my experience it's either THERE or NOT, and almost always, IT IS NOT.

Okay, did some more drawings. And found I could get the house down to 500 square feet while keeping the walk-through kitchen. I could get even smaller if decided to mesh the living room and dining room together, but I really do like the separation of distinct spaces. And, it's just like my old house, the walkthrough kitchen I like alot. It seems like adding on rooms later would be easy as extending the house to the left or right, since 20 foot width could easily be divided into 8 twice, which would leave 4 feet leftover, enough for a 3 foot walkway and two walls.

500 sq. ft. is potentially important because I don't know how much land is going to cost and everything, so trying to keep things relatively minimalistic. Expansion can always come later as needed.

The initial bedroom could become an office of some sort with expansion.

Dauntless said:
And the belief that posting on the internet all day is hard or ambitious is late night talk show host material.

And just like the talk show, you aren't immediately aware how hard everyone collectively works behind the scenes to make the show happen.

swbluto said:
Dauntless said:

And just like the talk show, you aren't immediately aware how hard everyone collectively works behind the scenes to make the show happen.

Ah. Which member of the team posted this response? It took 3 days.

Will you be posting credits?

swbluto said:
I have plenty of history with women.

Many of whom have checked you out at H.E.B. Or checked you out OF H.E.B., at the counter.

Usually my house or theirs, more often mine. That's been lacking this year, and oh well. I didn't really have much of choice, had a year after college at my parents, then they said OUT! Didn't have much choice as to what I could use as often dictated by circumstance. (Building a house isn't quick and I needed quick. I could have built something in February, but it wouldn't have been a proper house, so about just as useless.)

In terms of dating success, it's not so much about 'dating as many women as possible'. It's about finding 'the right women'. And that I'm finding requires talking to as many girls as freaking possible. Attracting girls you're unattracted to is pretty pointless. It seems like you can spot "probable like minds" from the way they're acting, which seems to up the odds considerably. The stranger you recognize... just remember that...

Saw a girl with the wide perma smile. Had my feelers out there she was a possible soul mate. She passed me and looked at me acknoweldgedly too, but she was with another guy, so that was a passing thought, literally, lol. I didn't think "Wow, this girl is cute", no, I simply recognized her behavior as similar, just as I did with the HEB chick.

Anyway, thinking about houses now,

One of my neighbor friends told me he built his 2 story 500 sq.ft. house for $6000, with some subcontracting here and there.

Hmmm....

A 2 story? How does that affect construction costs for a same sq. ft. house?

Assuming a square house for comparison, the siding cost would be 1.414x the footprint for 1story, and 2x the cost for a 2 story. The dry wall costs would be the same. Grouping this together, drywall,sheathing, and siding... the wall costs... would follow the same pattern.

The roofing costs are smaller with the 2 story. I'd guessing, it'd be something like squareroot 2/2 for the 2story vs 1 story. (.707x the cost for the 2 story vs. same sq.ft. 1 story) Might actually be less than that, since the trusses are smaller.

The flooring costs are 1.414x for the 1 story annd 2x for the 2 story.

Since roofing costs are negligible compared to siding costs, and less so to the flooring costs, I think a 2 story same sq. ft. is definitely more expensive than the 1 story.

multiple stories are more cost effective, I'm guessing, where there are premium land costs. I.e., downtown san francisco. I'm betting downtown san francisco land runs much higher than $10/sq.ft.; Here, land runs about $5000/10000sq.f.t, about 50 cents a square foot, so land is cheap compared to house material costs ($7-10/sq.ft).

In the nicer parts, it runs $30000/20000, or about $1.50/sq.ft.

I think it's funny how some people are actually out in the real world DOING SOMETHING and IMPROVING and LEARNING and others are sitting at home being armchair critics with no insight of their own. Oh well, one could only hope everyone would be helpful. I guess you could be like my neighbors here, out to hurt others, and see where that's landed them - one of the worst neighborhoods in Houston. It's funny people tend to get what they deserve and here I am GETTING A LOT. lol

Btw, this didn't necessarily come naturally. I spent many years about learning effective sales approaches, and I'm finding it's more than quadrupled my success compared to my competitors and I'm becoming pretty rich fast as a result. The military was instrumental in opening myself up to others, becoming somewhat more conversational.

One might critique, you're in one of the worst neighborhoods too!

But, au contraire, this is my starting position. I started off this year with a networth of $10000, which landed me here, but then I tripled my networth within a year, so I'm landing somewhere better hopefully in 2 months. It's called social mobility and climbing the ladder.

I see how much better off I am compared to many of the "fallen retiree residents" here. They often have a networth of around $120,000 at the age of 55, damn, I should be well past that number by age 40.

Dauntless said:
Many of whom have checked you out at H.E.B. Or checked you out OF H.E.B., at the counter.

One shouldn't mock true love. I'd say doing so would be more sacrilegious than taking god's name in vain, for true love is universal.

soulmate-a-person-with-whom-you-have-an-immediate-connection-27912112.png

OH MY LORD, yes, yes, yes! THIS IS IT EXACTLY! IT GOES SO DEEP, SO FAST AND SO STRONG, It's SO HARD TO IGNORE. Just like magnets as they near each other. And, it's true, I never loved anyone like that prior, thus doubting I had ever experienced "real love", i.e., "true love". (Actually, I don't really have to doubt. I just know, lol.)

Let me try to find all the songs talking about deep (love) I can from memory..

[youtube]rYEDA3JcQqw[/youtube]

[youtube]EgqUJOudrcM[/youtube]

[youtube]XpqqjU7u5Yc[/youtube]

[youtube]REyxoxScrbU[/youtube]

And jesus's love (That you're supposed to imagine) is nothing like true love, just saying.

swbluto said:
I think it's funny how some people are actually out in the real world DOING SOMETHING and IMPROVING and LEARNING and others are sitting at home being armchair critics with no insight of their own. Oh well, one could only hope everyone would be helpful. I guess you could be like my neighbors here, out to hurt others, and see where that's landed them - one of the worst neighborhoods in Houston. It's funny people tend to get what they deserve and here I am GETTING A LOT. lol

Btw, this didn't necessarily come naturally. I spent many years about learning effective sales approaches, and I'm finding it's more than quadrupled my success compared to my competitors and I'm becoming pretty rich fast as a result. The military was instrumental in opening myself up to others, becoming somewhat more conversational.

One might critique, you're in one of the worst neighborhoods too!

But, au contraire, this is my starting position. I started off this year with a networth of $10000, which landed me here, but then I tripled my networth within a year, so I'm landing somewhere better hopefully in 2 months. It's called social mobility and climbing the ladder.

I see how much better off I am compared to many of the "fallen retiree residents" here. They often have a networth of around $120,000 at the age of 55, damn, I should be well past that number by age 40.
Boy, I sure missed you. Thought you have moved on.
I was getting board sitting in my armchair all day without your posts.
500 sq/ft, so big. That is the size of my office in my small house here in Chicago. What I am in the process of doing is moving out of the freeze. Looking at this house yesterday and having my parents to check it out. It's kinda a little bit bigger than I need but cheap. https://www.realtor.com/realestatea...rook-Ln_Hudson_FL_34667_M52936-25521#photo17

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back