Hi. Need help to find controller..

Hi. I am want buy new controller for my ebike
I have 1000w motor. Battery 48v max current 30a.
I am need 30a controller or programmable to max 30a
Very important for me is efficienty of 98% or more. And functions for cruise control, alarm and 3 speed

Did someone know something compatible?

For a controller to make less than 30W of heat using 50V at 30A to meet your 98% efficiency requirement, you'll want a controller that is capable of far higher current and set it to your lower current requirements. You mention that size isn't important, so most any 18fet controller should fit the bill, since with some cooling air flow they're commonly capable of 100A or more from the battery. A controller running at 30A instead of 100A will make less than 1/10th the heat, because copper losses (the primary source of heat, ie losses) increase by the square of current.

Ok, thanks about the info.
The size doesnt important.
But where i can found good controller with this functions?

I usually just go to E bay when looking for a generic controller at a fairly cheap price. Alibaba Express might be cheaper though.

Usually a controller meant for a scooter, since so many were made, so it will have some extra wires you don't need, but also the ones you want, self learning is the number one thing, makes installing it easy. And like you said, three speed, alarm, cruise etc.

You'll have to wade through a few to find exactly what you want.

I didn't like it..
My current controller from AliExpress After hours of searching.. And its too not so good..
I prefer take once something good. More money but something good

Back