Nucular electronics - complete kit for ev!

Congratulations on getting to beta, excellent features in small package. Can you post the schematic?
Offering a reliable BMS would interest a lot of customers.

Nice to see you are also here in the sphere. I already was following your thread in russia board.
I wish you success!

VasiliSk said:
This is commercial project, so no public schematic :p
16S BMS will come to beta-test soon. 24S later
Good to hear about the BMS. I should have been more clear about the schematic. I mean a diagram of the in and outs customers will use. I saw the diagram the on the Russian forum and thought ES customers might be interested.
The charging function and phase protection look great.
Cheers

Any news and how far is the development of FOC?

FOC will be later, it is quite hard to configure for user.
Currently installing on different motors and bikes/scooters for testing. Most of time working on software for better daily use, recently we added a passwd protection.

10eavih.jpeg

MAC 2016 motor

7IUiXBbl.jpg

some chinese DD motor

[youtube]gkOTAJhXyEg[/youtube]
Russian overview (some interface may be already changed), installed on MXUS 1500w

Maybe there will be LMX added soon

xaocvl, thanks for the vids, and welcome to the forum!

Very interesting controller. As soon as FOC or method to enable FOC is available I'd buy one for testing. Good luck with your testing.

Happy to see English subs, now even un skooled language challenged people like me can follow and understand the videos. Amazing work you are doing. I really look forward to see the end product. Have you decided FOC or not?

[youtube]7G5QJGUNamI[/youtube]
Graphics update! Password protection, themes, button navigation colors, stats.
English subs
Btw. I have started LEVCAN protocol that i will use, opensource and public. Currently it is under development, but idea is that you can connect any device to CAN bus and see it's parameters on screen same as controller, or multiple controller support (2WD, 4WD) and more.

Awesome! It's about damn time for a new motor and esc for my swing-arm drive Genesis. ETA?!? :D

I see Revolt has a new "E" line up of motors... but there is noooo info about them yet. Do you know anything about them or are you planning to try one or two on your ESC?

In the past my Genesis has used an HK C80-100 that I rewound to 100Kv via 2x14awg, 6T, Zig-Zag DLRK, terminated Wye, so I'd be interested in a look at the RV-100E at 102kv, or maybe 85kv, but my voltage is 60v.

Oh, speaking of 60v (16s,60Vnom/67Vmax): Can your ESC to be built with the lower rdson 3077 or eq' FET's? I've seen 11.5Kw out of my modded up 12x3077 Lyen controllers for a wheelie or two, before they blow up! lol Can see 8-10Kw peeks all day with no issue though, closed up in a box with no active cooling.

What's the EN name?! (Edit: Silentfor'um?? hehe) :D

...(Oh, Edit again: You've changed the thread title to "Nucular Controller". So this then: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nucular ? Got it! LOL :lol: )

PS: Square control is sooooooo square! :lol:

Back