24kW stand-up scooter with air suspension

I can see clearly that at your last two videos you were driving much more carefully. Bravo!
By the way why have you installed the extra black-red handlebars ?
Are they to carry a child ? To carry your shopping maybe or to rest your feet when they get tired ?

I worry for your safety , Daily!
Then I see-
"the extra black-red handlebars"
Let me guess,-,-
STUN PEGS

Not I hope.
What size wire diameter did you use for the 4 turn ??

"Why?"-
Life is dangerous in principle.
And to see you passing cars that can not know you are there and about to go around them.
But because I'm a fan of what I think is the BADDEST, (BEST)
Stand up on the planet.
And I see your work as a goal for the rest of us. Me at least!

.5mm 16 in hand 4 turns?

Thanks for the posts and videos
Have a GREAT DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnnyfoos said:
And to see you passing cars that can not know you are there and about to go around them.
I have quite a lot of experience driving a car. Including extreme. I know that other drivers can't see me. And it suits me completely because it gives the chance to predict a road situation. And I don't overtake where you can make a turn. I look under wheels not only to myself, but also ahead of the going car. The review from height of two meters, allows to see on several cars forward. Yes, a lot of different things, which I always keep in head when going down the road.
johnnyfoos said:
.5mm 16 in hand 4 turns?
Yep =)

johnnyfoos said:
Thanks for the posts and videos
Keep a little more
[youtube]Qr_3FpKqLfc[/youtube]

To continue financing the development of "version 2.0", I sold "Vostok-1".
31.jpg

But, the most difficult is already done. Here is the future hub-wheel "version 2.0".
20.jpg
New stand-up scooters will be ready in a few months.

What??? You've spent more than 30-40 hours to create the version 1 and also you've built a new battery pack! How could you sell it so easily? If the difference will be only the new motor then you could just change the motor.

Lol, no goodbye, just put it in a crate and there it goes ! :lol: :lol:

That's sad to see it leaving, but I'm super excited to see what you are going to build... I'm sure it will be amazing.

icherouveim said:
What??? You've spent more than 30-40 hours to create the version 1 and also you've build a new battery pack! How could you sell it so easily? If the difference will be only the new motor then you could just change the motor.

Probably more like 300-400 hours!

What a great build! I admire your skills and ability to let the v1 go to build an even better one.

icherouveim said:
It's just a thing. Crude, prototype. Why get attached to things? In this version I tested my ideas in practice. I gained experience and freed up resources to build a really good scooter. "Version 2.0" will be similar to "Vostok-1" only tires.
Dui said:
That's sad to see it leaving
It's just not worth it. I'll try not to disappoint you ;)
fechter said:
Probably more like 300-400 hours!
To be honest, I never thought about it :-D
furp said:
What a great build! I
Tnx =)

alex_2d said:
Madyicstik said:
How much did you sell it for if you dont mind me asking?
Approximately 29'700$

is it $29,700 US dollars? i mean thats great work and great profit! if it was actually USD. thats a downpayment for a house where im from haha

In Russian rubles, a more even amount. 1'900'000 rubles.
The cost of development and production of "Vostok-1" a little more...

OH MY GOODNESS!! thats amazing. great work! the current exchange rate right now is $28,453.34 USD. are you planning on selling some sort of a kit for other people to build one?

I just saw this scooter on Youtube. respect!!
it will take me a while tho go through all posts but its worth it.

CONGRATS to this awesome project.

Back