Any one want to invest at battery development / research ??

batteryGOLD

100 W
Yes, U saw the topic. I need some trusted investors for advanced battery development and consulting for any kind of applications. From harvesting energy to KW & motor/generator , regenerative power apps, plus all kind of DC DC and DC/AC power convert.
See my profile details and my posts to see my ideas and reuse concepts.
Soon will get company battery laboratory massive

Thanks for your time
Regards from Portugal,
Vitor

batteryGOLD said:
Hi all I have news for most ebikers.

Is your battery tired old, or at a low capacity stage?
Don't worry. I have some solution that could fit some. (similar to some marketing slogan)

Aging battery is normal dont worry,good cells keep a lot of energy for ages more that 10years!
But very used cells need some help to spit all that power!

Here are some of tha GOLD instructions:

Example: for a tired 10S3P 42V ebike battery or others

-pick up 10 new genuine very good quality brand 18650 cells
-Do a serial 10S array pack 42V for this new cells, or 20cells 10S2P to get even more boost.

-Charge ebike battery to 42V , charge this block 10S1P or 10S2P up to 42V for same voltage (VERY IMPORTANT SAME VOLTAGE AT PAIR CONNECTING MOMENT)
-Pair ebike battery with this 10S block with good cable & connections. I like 12AWG and XT60 plugs nice stuff useful

-Connect this new system pair to your ebike

-Get in love with your revived ebike boosted

-Say woww

I'll try to improve even further on your "idea": get more "new genuine very good quality brand 18650 cells" and replace all the tired cells.

Say wowwww..... :roll:

That's a great idea, but your are LOSING money, and sending out a lot of cells to trash or no useful app for those tired cells. Not contributing to environment..
Rich people buy $5K ebike and many batteries but regular people can go at reuse concept with great amazing cost saving, clapping hands and happy.

batteryGOLD said:
That's a great idea, but your are LOSING money, and sending out a lot of cells to trash or no useful app for those tired cells. Not contributing to environment. Rich people buy $5K ebike and many batteries but regular people can go at reuse concept with great amazing cost saving, clapping hands and happy.
If you replace 10% of your cells, you'll get a minor boost in capacity. No happy; no clapping hands.

Here's a better idea - replace all the cells, then sell them a system that allows them to reuse their old cells for home storage/peak shaving.

We did that on my buddy's bike a couple of years ago, and it's still working fine. The old portion of the cells still had 60-70% of their capacity (12yr old Sony VTC1's), but it wasn't useful alone, because their combined internal resistance was too high and voltage sagged off the shelf. I added a 5ah string of fairly old Zippy lipo that could still deliver the current but only about 80% of useful capacity. The combined pack is used daily and even with 10ah+ of discharge the 20s pack consistently remains above 74V at rest.

Another thing to note about the combined pack is the super old Sony cells will only hold 4V/cell after the Makita chargers cutoff at 4.1V. The good thing about the low top voltage is that less attention is required regarding balance of the Lipos. They have to get really out of whack before a problem could occur.

I keep telling my friend that we need to update his pack to much higher capacity with less weight, but he won't listen. In the meantime the pack keeps working.

It is the "investors" that need to find you trustworthy.

As I can barely figure out what you're talking about in English, I suggest you first focus on finding funding sources that speak your native language.

Back