kentlim26 wrote:hi everyone
my motor from Conhismotor of 1000watts, controller 1000watt also, is supply by conhismotor,
just in going 3months time i have done 1700km. this kit is alot many times better in anyway
compare with cyclone. Everything in + shipping USD250 .. 3days i got my this baby ! thinking
for cyclone kit, think for hub motor is much Superior in anyway.
1.speed i got it on top speed is 59.8km/h, on full throttle it can easily achieved 51km/h
2.gradient, a little slop, mild
3. peddling - nothing , nil.
4. moutain bike black one , http://www.flickr.com/photos/kentlim26
5. Wh/km is 10.3229 ~ 15.46 watts.
"several of my test and measure per watts/ km = is often seen 9 to 11.77wh"
6. i can see my turnigy meter the peak watts is only 1533watts
7. it can also take very little watts per km. ONLY 6.65watts for 1km for 18-20km/h
8. im using a lower quality lifepo4 battery, from vpower. this battery can only do 1 or 2c.
"this vpower battery is not for cyclone motors, which can draw 50amper or 2200watts.
it kills all the 1 or 2c battery.
9. the worest slop i ever seen my top speed drop to 35km/h.
a recent test.a 98% hard full throttle 49km- 52km/h , wh/ km is 15.4+
80% throttle, speed 38km/h - 42km/h, wh/ km is 12.88watts. peak watts is still same
1500+watts. no changed
i run until my battery flat.. vpower 48v 20hr gives only 710.3watts and range is 95.22km.
this can easily more efficient then cyclone max range. cyclone 900watts draws too much
current, even i do very less throttle, it just cannot improve range from 60Km. last ride it
got from Cyclone 900watts kit only 55km.
amper peak watts hit 32.96. total watts hit 1614. that is so much higher from the cells
38140s. bMSbattery 48v 12hr.
Cold-E-Commuter wrote:Speadsheet downloaded 8 times! No comments? Wow, is it that bad?
Cold-E-Commuter wrote:Here is the spreadsheet I have created. Hope this is helpfull. Let me know what you think.
You will need to unhide rows and columns as needed.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests