The alternator seems to worck as expected with the bmsbattery 12fet controller:
I reconfigured it from delta to star, and no load dropped from 250w to about 80, 12w of that powers the rotor via an old camera power supply used as dc/dc. 2500 rpm makes it easy to gear down. I will likely use 11 front and 56 rear standart moped sprockets.
The frame also got some work, I reduced the track to about 1m without wheels, and lowered the frame. I like it better with the nose down!
I ordered new tires, pirelli 14"x2.25, I hope I got it rigth this time.
The pivots are done, and look neat IMO. I need to find what material use to make the linkage to the handbars. I also fitted chain and chain guides so It should roll soon!
I also made a website about it, but in french sorry http://electricgarage.weebly.com/la-machine.html