2011 Weigh-In !

Over 9000 :(

Goal: under 9000

Actually i am more like 230lb now :( .. seasonally adjusted by 20lbs. 200lb would be nice. That's like 1mph extra on hill climbs, lol

You bloody light weight YPedalMaN get some beef on ya son haha.. I got
two floppy non-workin' legs and i weigh more than you LoL...

90kilo ~ 198lbs of BeeF CaKe goodNeSS :p And yes ladies I'm single. :wink:

GoAL- Too look even more Gorgeous than i did in 2010...will be hard but doable :p :mrgreen:

KiM

235lbs.

I would like to be 195lbs again.

215lbs was 255lbs 15 months ago the weight just keeps falling off as I buy more lipo and I cant affor anything to eat other then hotdogs :)

buying lipo, or having lipo done? :p

210 lbs.
Goal: 185 lbs, but probably won't happen. Too much wine and food. But, will be a solid 199lbs once harvest and wine crush season starts. 8) :lol:

neptronix said:
buying lipo, or having lipo done? :p
Buying batteries.
Last week I ordered 12 more packs. Now the plan is to slowly pay off the visa and have it ready for the next kick ass sale on Nano Tech Lipo!

I wish to plead the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle.

The electronic scales say I am 74 kg and the mechanical ones say 69 kg.

But last night I was in a German micro-brewery and tried to eat a Schweinhaxe* so all bets are off.

Nick

*Technically a pigs ankle, but in practice it's a whole leg of pork

163 down 8 lbs in the last 6 months after going from straight pedal power to ebike...

6'3" and 200 lbs

Goal: by the end of the season, to still be able to lick my "little" 15 year old brother, whose rapidly approaching 220 pounds and an inch taller than me...

Well, lessee ... 255 .... 256 ... 255.5 ... 255 ... 278 ... 312 ... 377 ! Hey, Back Off - Get your foot off this scale!! 255.5 ... 255 OK so far,

Now compensate for heavy shoes, change in pocket ($1.84), pocketknife, cell phone, Coors Light belt buckle, battery power left in C-cells in scale, latitude, longitude, altitude with respect to sea level, magnetic items in bathroom, tide schedule (1 hour to low tide), sunspot activity, Jupiter in the third quadrant of Mars, barometric pressure (absolute), humidity, and neutrino flux ...

193 +/- 1.7.

Cameron

OK. A lot of us are overweight.

What are we planning to do about it? I've just started the Couch to 5K running program. Also, I've timed a four-mile ebike circuit using full assistance, and am planning to match that speed over next few months using progressively less throttle. When I can do it with no assistance at all, I'll know I'm ready to take on the world! :p

I want to weigh what Miles weighs I'm 185 now. I did manage to loose 15lbs in March without even doing any excersize. It was expensive in the hospital though so can't afford loosing it that way. ;^) Looks like I will have to tap the computer keyboard allot more if I want to get thin.

Miles said:
:) I was down as low as 62kg, three years ago.

Being a human Auto-Bot takes its toll I guess.... No time to get off the computer to eat :mrgreen:

Maybe a long term experiment and statistical analysis would show a strong causal correlation between body weight and hours spent on the computer :lol:

Back