Willow Springs Race June 18th Roll Call

Wow,
Wake up & find all this crap in a race thread.... :(

I have re-read this thread & all the other thread on both sites. I can't find any Language posted anywhere to create all this drama. I can only guess the friction started in a phone call.

This is the only racing going on, & if we as e-bikes are going to coat tail in on the fun, we need to set the positive example & definatly be on the high road.

BiMoPed, has shown his true colors with his (unprovoked) malicious attack on AW. That said, E-bikes are totaly inconsiquential to the success of his event. He builds and sells Gas bikes for money, frankly the demonstraition of e-bikes could be construed as threat on his future income potential.

Once these guys learn the truth & are aware of the current state of the e-bike scean, there will be converts.

Since the only e-bikes heading to the race are real "race" built bikes, being relagated to the Unlimited class is no big deal. Most are constructed to run with the big dogs (my moneys on ellectrics being the BIG dogs in regard to lap time performance)

At the end of the day, the riders are at the mercy of the promoters of the events. Talking a bunch of shit on an internet forum is fine.
Taking it serious is kinda sad.

I just wish more guys knew how fun it is to meet up with a bunch of guys & ralley on the track then have some serious competition. Settle back down & BBQ your ass off the rest of the evening talking about the days events & making plans for the next one.
T

Wah Wah Wah biomoped.

First you want to limit the racing to bike that are built safe enough. Makes sense to me.

Now you want people to pass an attitude test as well, when they already paid and you have already accepted their entry. Makes no sense to me.

If you have a guy violating a track rule, then by all means black flag him. Kinda hard to do that yet though.

His race, his rules... :roll:

I got fifty bucks towards renting the track on the 19th, if anyone wants to try. (Hint: Green-Machine likes to organize events.)

Invite the stinkers...

I think the real issue is money, (isn't it always :roll: ) there's only like 5 ebikers registered for the event in perhaps the most densely populated area of ebikers on this forum. That's just sad people. :oops: I mean c'mon and support the cause, if we don't have a decent showing in an area like this, how are we ever going to gain traction as a sport or even a class within a growing sport. I don't wanna start calling out all the SoCal dudes, but there has got to be like 30-40 of us on here. Another problem is that not one single Electric Company even considered offering a prize for the race, by talking to BiMo, it seems the "stinky" gas bike companies have more heart and compassion than all of the electric sellers on this forum. How are we supposed to be taken serious when we just wanna show up with purpose built bikes without getting our hands involved in the organizing?

Now, are there any other "secret" entrants into the race like Stevel Knievel? This event isn't paid for yet so if you are coming, speak up now please so we can get a head count and be taken serious.

This is ridiculous. I've been involved in racing since I've been 16 and have never, ever seen anything like this. EVERYBODY who races talks smack. It seems like a thicker skin is needed by the promoter. The promoter also should be more careful with his public relations. I've never heard a big time promoter bad mouth a racer like has been done here. Shame on you. There really is no reason to stir the pot like you have been doing.

Luke, If you get banned, lend your bike to somebody and have him ride it. Get one of those pro riders you know. Don't let this guy get your goat.

Maybe we all need to chip in and get Thud a ticket to the event and he can ride the bike. I'm in it for $50 :twisted:

ZOMGVTEK said:
I'm confused as to what the problem is here.

lucas disst his grrl.
failing to accord her due respect.

live4physicsitsaturdaynight said:
I didn't see it as a threat.

the fact the revelation of luke's tru sentiment was outed on the heels of fake flattery,
well, that just rubbed salt in the wound.

but bimopeed's right on one point.
ebikers are as unreliable as their ebikes.
just axe green machine how many back out at the last minute.

wtf is going on in here ?... :shock:

This is supposed to be a fun event, a get together among friends for a race, not a pissing contest.. geeez..

We poke fun at each other here all the time, among ebikers, most of us can take a joke as well as throw one.

Amberworlf went to the death race and brung what he had, the point was to go have a good time, no way in hell was he expecting to win but he participated, that is the whole point.

I own both gas and electric bikes, each has it's purpose, but if i was going to the race i'd take one of my electrics.. i'm limited to a 20 minute charge but i dont' think that's un-reasonable.. arranging a schedule so everyone can participate can't be that difficult..... even the gas bikes need time to run a maintenance check, brake pads, chain oil, carb adjustments, etc..

anyways.. i'm rambling.. guys.. cheer up..

And if luke being pushed out of the race has anything to do about money not being paid up front for people who may or may not show up.. hell.. i'll pay the entry fee for them right now if you want it ! ( regardless of them showing up or not.. )

Luke is allowed to attend but can't be on track?
fuck0ff BiMoPed you spiteful b1tch

Well....I have been preparing to go to this race. With all the things going on right now, friend who is terminal, and another who's 27 year old son just died, no trailer yet, and a bike that is still unfinished. Today, was the day, that I was intending to sign up. I am a little worried about this turn of events. How did this get sooo blown out of proportion? I wanted to show up Friday night and camp with everyone till Sunday sometime. I have been working hard to pull this one off. I really have a mountain of things on my shoulders but I was going to make the trek from Arizona anyway. The travel expense, as well as it being Fathers Day Weekend is a hinderance. Life is fragile and short, I have been having to face that grim reality a lot lately. Bimoped, I know it takes a lot of time to put all of this together. From detail to detail including gaining trophys and sponsorship from companies. I am sure that you have sacrificed a lot of your time and will continue to do so even after the event just tieing up loose ends. Let's show these polititions and others, that we can work together. Quite often, people seem to be pleasently different than their internet persona. I would like to ask you personally to let Luke race at this event. I found him (in person) to be a likable, generous, and compasionate person. I am trusting that you are the same, and if so, you definately have that in common with him. Meet him in person, throw your best bike at it, and let's all enjoy each others company before, during, and after the race... I have plenty of gasser friends that I cannot talk into going, hard times ya know! Please pm me I would like to talk with you.

ROFLMFAO @ BiMoped... thanks for the laugh, again my keyboard suffered
i gotta stop reading the forum over breakfast.
Seems my work here is done, your true colours have been bought to the surface
as suspected it didnt didn't take too long. I feel for YPedal and/or JRH i'm sure one or the others or both? inbox's have
taken a hammering from this genius, yes he has a history with me running off crying
about the big bad Aussie asking questions he doesn't want answered in public
Apologies to John and Gaston if this has been the case ;)

BiMoPed said:
Wow, another Aussie?
What a surprise?
Hey, go f u c k a wombat. LOLT

Hu Hu Hu Hu your a riot, you should of been a comedian not a con man, wombats are native to the East Coast, Paul and myself are on the West Coast you retarded redneck.

KiM

Quotes from BiMoPed from the last 8 pages:

Page 3, 2nd post down: "Huh? What the f u c k?"

Page 4, 1st post: "WTF Hey that is not a quote from me! I was not in the Death Race at Tuscon and i don't give a flying f u c k who wins"

Page 4, 3rd post down: "But atleast his ancestors weren't convicts Lol" - Cheers for that.

" " bottom of post: "One of my mates who was at the Death Race said most of you ebikers were a bunch of freaking nerds LOL"

Page 4, 5th post down: The well known verbal abusive post directed at our Amberwolf :evil:

Page 6, 9 posts down: "Forget about the stinkbike Morini's, i think this hot rod 4 stroke HF6.5HP custom bike is going to clean your clocks"

Page 7, 5th post down: "Life is too short to deal with aholes like you" - referrring to Luke if i remember correctly.

Page 8, 6th post down: "Wow, another Aussie? Hey, go f u c k a wombat. LOL" - Cheers, i prefer women.

The above are quotes from BiMoPed himself, everyone is free to go back and check if no sly edits are carried out.
That includes: attitude and foul lanuage from page 3, a few racist remarks towards Australians and himself calling Morini gassers stinkbikes...

Don't get me wrong BiMoPed, i still think that what you are trying to do for everyone, both ebikers and gassers by organising this event is bloody brilliant and something a few of us Aussies are going to look into replicating down here. I'm sure its taken alot of work to round everyone up and organise the event, most of us won't question that.
But there are different ways and means of dealing with people and sadly its these much needed people skills that you seem to fall a bit short on.
Treading on the toes of the people your hoping to invite to an event is not going to going to net the best result.

I am sorry i over-reacted in my pm, but i just can't sit back at let Amberwolf be insulted like that without trying to defend him, that and the attitude towards us ebikers in general was what really triggered my first quote and pm. I will now refrain from further posts as i am not racing next weekend and could only cause further harm to what will be a great event i'm sure.

I had spoken to a few people about coming over to the USA for next years Death Race / quick holiday but sadly that will probably not happen now.

Paul :arrow:

Hey BiMoPed,

you should know better than to get into a slanging match with a bunch of Aussies....it's like having a tug of war with a pitbull.....

The harder you pull the more they like it, and you can guarantee you will get fed up before they do.

Not all ebikers or gas guzzlers are the same though, and the only way you're gonna see what people are truly made of is by letting them join the party. don't be banning people, let them air their grievances on the track like civilized gentlemen, and everyone can sink a few beers at the end.

All is fair in love and racing.

BiMo appears hell-bent on banning Luke for no good reason. Registered, paid his entry fee ..and was promptly 86'd.

Whiskey
Tango
Foxtrot

51% of my motivation to attend this event was to grid with Luke (and other badass ebikers).

Keen to be part of this emerging form of racing, but do not feel that BiMoPed deserves the honor of our collective awesomeness gracing his event - unless he checks his fragile ego at the door- and Luke is allowed to be on that grid.

Standing in protest, -S

Well, i reckon the best approach is not to rip into him any more......

I can see his point of view, it's tough enough trying to organize something like this without the extra grief......

Appeal to his better nature. Don't give him cause to stress..... it's a storm in a teacup at the end of the day.....everyone can rise above it and get on with the business at hand....it's easy to misrepresent yourself on the interwebs....the only true showing is on the day, in the same place at the same time, and I'm sure that BiMoPed will be done right if he lets the game play on.....let's not convince him otherwise before anyone's got their batteries charged.....

jonathanm said:
Well, i reckon the best approach is not to rip into him any more......

I can see his point of view, it's tough enough trying to organize something like this without the extra grief......

Appeal to his better nature. Don't give him cause to stress..... it's a storm in a teacup at the end of the day.....everyone can rise above it and get on with the business at hand....it's easy to misrepresent yourself on the interwebs....the only true showing is on the day, in the same place at the same time, and I'm sure that BiMoPed will be done right if he lets the game play on.....let's not convince him otherwise before anyone's got their batteries charged.....

I really wanted to begin campaigning my Greyborg at this event, been planning, building and saving to get it race-worthy for months now. the final bits were ordered and should show up early this week.

Turn the other cheek (no, not that one :lol: )?
OK then, let's see how this goes..

..registration process begun..

Say what?

I went here.. http://www.endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=27345&start=60#p412921

copied, pasted,filled in the answers as requested/required to the T by YOU. OK, phone call at 2:30 AM PST?

YOU GOT IT!! :evil:

BiMoPed said:
6-culvercityclassic 2 Stroke & HF 16.5 hp
Wasn't there a 10HP limit on this event or was that just imposed on electrics or did i get my wires crossed here?

Hitting the road guys! Gotta stop an get a new tube in my dirtbike so should be there around 3 for some track time.

photo-5.jpg

Can you spot the ebike? :lol:

photo-2.jpg

I'm also hoping the ol girl gets us there, the odometer broke 2 years ago at 215,000 miles. :shock:
Charging the battery right now too, I guess I ran it out last night with the doors open an the stereo on.

Back