Cannondale Crimson

Matt - It looks great in the pedal-powered mode and very serious. Are those the 20" rims you have custom ordered and offered for sale? And please also let us know the changes to the chainring and freehub.

Rich

Well, since the yellow trike is gone (sniff, sniff) I am moving forward on the Cannondale Hooligan build as my next flagship demo bike. So, to that end, I had Tommy from FFR trikes obtain a set of very custom wheels for me from Industry 9. These wheels use my 47mm wide rim in the rear and a Sun Ringle 40mm wide (IIRC) Envy front rim laced to I9's heavy duty hubs by way of custom length downhill (.110" thick) red spokes. It took a month for them to make these for me. But, the wait was worth it. They are lighter than my previous rims and I am sure they are stronger.

This bike will receive a new style motor (not telling about that just yet) and, most likely, a radical new drive based on my DaVinci (also not saying anything about that yet). :mrgreen:

I expect it to take about a month to get more goodies on hand for this and about 2 months before the motor is ready (maybe more).

I will keep you posted.

Matt

Attachments

• i91.jpg
    i91.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 1,000
  • i92.jpg
    i92.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 1,000
  • i93.jpg
    i93.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 1,000
  • i94.jpg
    i94.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 1,000
Wow those red spokes literally look unreal... like they are photoshopped in.

Nice looking bike!

Back