What do you like best about your E-Bike

What do you like best about your E-bike?

• It's my main means of transportation

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • I don't have to pay for registration or license

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • My E-bike gets 300 to 500 mpg equivalent and I don't have to buy gasoline

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • My Wife or Girlfriend won't let me have a real motorcycle

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't have to sit in traffic waiting, and feel smarter & smug towards the mass of drivers

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • I have a lot of fun and can feel the power when I'm on my E-Bike

Votes: 24 45.3%
  • I Just love to build, tinker, and create E-Bikes

Votes: 28 52.8%
  • Are you really asking these questions? All OF THE ABOVE!!!

Votes: 11 20.8%

• Total voters

TMaster

1 kW
So I finally built up my first e-bike after contemplating for almost a year. And Wow, I never thought it would be so much fun! It's got me wanting to build up a second one! I had a smile on my face for like 2 hours strait when I first rode it.

TMaster said:
So I finally built up my first e-bike after contemplating for almost a year. And Wow, I never thought it would be so much fun! It's got me wanting to build up a second one! I had a smile on my face for like 2 hours strait when I first rode it.

Its a feeling that is hard to describe to a non ebike riders, I bit your face still hurt's :D

About the survey all of the above except I wear the pant's in my house :wink:

I must add a category because the silent running of my e bike has me quite enamored :mrgreen:

Many elements to enjoy but being able to bicycle at or above the level of a top athlete while being broken, old and fat is pretty damn cool...

Actually, the best part is being stealth and seeing all the odd looks roadies give when they see us riding past them up hill or on the flats.

Being on a Stealth E Bike and watching the faces (in my rear view mirror) of the "Tour de Fou Fou crowd" is priceless!!!

Back