Your Creation's Before & After Pics

Looking forward to it. That's a helluva rear wheel you got there.

kmxtornado said:
Looking forward to it. That's a helluva rear wheel you got there.

Here's a better pic of it...

17045800.jpg

And if you think the rear wheel is something, you should see the (old) front "cockpit"...

c750dbfb.jpg

Turned out very nice there GT... been hooning around on it yet? Shall have to check your
worklog thread for more pics!

As usual, the pic of the bike on its own makes it look HUGE, when in reality with you sitting on it it's really
quite small...

20101016_size.jpg
^^ Pic from GTAdMiNS worklog For those that haven't seen it i suggest you chek it out, good read of a well documented build!

ToP JoB mate!

KiM

htgiantbike.jpg

I don't have any before pics , but here is my bike in it's current form with the newly acquired HT3525 18s4p
currently no mods looking for a temp probe now. Lyen modified 12Fet controller, Doc torq plates - high power
motorcycle led lights each running off it's own wall wart 12v 3amp and 16v 3 amp - one magicshine for right
in front of the tire.

I am very happy with the bike and even at 30mph she seems pretty stable.

Here is a quick vid of the basic workings of my bike...

[youtube]iX1lwRFUTkQ[/youtube]

Any questions, just ask...

P.S. The audio is low because my iPhone sucks.. LOL

hillzofvalp said:
Just wonderful. Did you use a couple blinker plugs from the auto parts store?

I used a blinker relay (electro-mechanical) from an auto parts store.
with that specific type, you NEED at least one non-led type bulb (re: Incandescent-halogen, xenon, etc) for the blinking function to work.. (if you only hook up LEDs, it doesn't have enough power to blink).

I haven't tried a pure electronic blinker relay type as I've always used one form or another of incandescent bulb for my front headlight and blinkers. (LEDs just don't seem bright enough for me.. Or at least not as bright as a 100w Halogen or Xenon.). I'm guessing that the electronic relays will work with either incandescent or LED, but I'm not sure.

hillzofvalp said:
the one you have should work with leds.. just need a resistor

Don't need one anyways.. I don't really like LEDs for front lights, like I said. ;)

The lighting discussion that branched off from the above has been moved to it's own thread here:
http://www.endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=34278
at the request of multiple members.

Hey GTadmin!
That is one classy piece fo work! Really quite professional. I wish I could still ride 2 wheels!
otherDoc

Dreddydave said:
Sorry, no before pic but the build thread is here: http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=34039

3WS3d.jpg

Slick work there Dave? is it? Recently knew Aussie has joined the ranks WooTz
well done anywayz matey... Only thing i might suggest? is flipping the controller
to the top of the battery box, still down low near the BB just on top not underneath
i would be a little concerned about debri/water flicking off the tires and onto the controller...

KiM

Thanks Kim; sorry for the late reply! I'll see how it goes down there, I like having the controller partially hidden behind the crank. Also, it's only a road bike for those sunny weather days so should stay relatively dry & clean. Worst case scenario, a new $30 controller and lesson learnt!

Back