wojtek wrote:another Super Hybrid Cup 2012 in May, no info on their website but i saw the date on schwalbe website- it is beginning of May!
anyone planning to take part this year?
I might actually go for it! but i need to decide what vehicle to take. It is a 5km ride out of which 4km is racing with epower and 1km pedalling only.
So very important is:
1. very powerful motor but at the same time as freewheeling as possible
2. right amount of AH to be able to do 4KM of heavy race
3. as light as possible , i dont want to lose all advantage i may get within 4km in the last lap with pedalling only
4. detechable batteries [i can take them out quickly after 4 laps]
5. im on diet from now on - need to lose 3-4kg!!!
Atm im preparing Velokraft e-VK3 for sale, but actually i may wait with it and sell it after the race. It is a carbon recumbent with older turnigy motor, similar to this one:
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbycity/stor ... 0_55_.html
50v peak with 44v10ah batteries should be enough? i mean if i take more with high C rate, then they will discharge slower giving me higher V throughout the whole race.
Another alternative - second hand KMX cobra with Cromotor or 5405 on 26inch motor [5405 should have enough torque and good high speed on 26inch wheel i can imagine]
Thanks for your ADVICE!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest