General Discussion about large electric scooters and motorcycles and other things with no pedals.
- 10 GW
- Posts: 4663
- Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:27 pm
- Location: Ft Riley, NE Kansas
- 100 MW
- Posts: 2745
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 5:29 am
- Location: San Jose, CA
I'm generally not a fan of three wheeled devices, but I'll make an accepttion. That is so nice!!
- 100 MW
- Posts: 2673
- Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:10 pm
- Location: Rochester NY
Have a Nice Day,
FYI: Adding pictures
Bored?... take a crack at the unanswered posts
Please post your Watts-at-speed in the survey
- 100 GW
- Posts: 8540
- Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:50 pm
- Location: Wear the fox hat.
Nice. A lot of work tho- nearly 2000 batteries and welded copper onto each tab! Crickey.
He also suffered from a dose of KFF when his wedding ring brushed past a completed battery pack.... Ouch!
- 10 kW
- Posts: 525
- Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:09 am
- Location: Perth, Western Oz
Return to E-Scooter and Motorcycle General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests