I had a good ride this morning, I did 14km, mostly offroad, but I noticed i bent the rear freewheel
The largest cog is completly out of true, and un-usable. I changed the chain, but then the chain was jumping a lot on the fastest gear and the brand new chain was being stuck betwen the crank arm and the freewheel, damaging the links each time...
So I built a bash plate to keep the chain from jumping again :
From the limited testing I did, it seems to work very well! The chain failures I had where all related to the chain getting stuck, and none involved the chain's tensile strength so this should solve many driveline issues