Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to EVERYONE at E.S. !!!!!

Best Ebike site ever. I dont comment much but lurk all the time. You all rock! Bob.

Introducing our newest and youngest member, born 23/12/11 at 09:31............ no name yet so all suggestions welcome

Cute baby, he looks healthy. Just my two cents, the trend of the white trash to give their kids invented names (in Australia, they give them names like Jayden, and Kayleen, and so on), I think not enough people embrace cool scientific concepts, I am thinking a powerful name like "Plasma" or "Watt" or "Kilowatt" (in AUstralia he would be called "Watto" by his mates) or a philosophical name like "Entropy", or "EventHorizen", or "Absolute", or if you really want to push the boundaries "CriticalPhaseTransition".....

Just some thoughts (you asked for them).....

EDIT: A few more: AnTi-MaTtER (cased that way), SUPER-nova (cased like that), or BLACKHoLE..... (would you f*ck with a guy called BLACKHOLE - I wouldn't)

Hi and Merry Christmas to all, and congrats deec.

Thought I'd share a pic, I got a chuckle from this gift I received from my mother-in-law, for the e-biker who has everything.

It's a working model e-bike, around 1:6 scale. Plays a silly tune and has blinking lights as it motors along. Batteries in the box on the back, gear drive to the tyre which has teeth-patterned tread.

IMG_4199s.jpg

Now I just have to do the LiPo conversion and up the voltage a bit. :lol:

Well all is good no black coal in the stockings for still running, old brushed lawn mower motors on MTB. but hey its electric and works well ! Been dreaming up a nice mid drive for next build.

And yeah the folks here at E.S. are great, have learn much here. and not a bad place to get the inside scoop on news that's not on the main stream media.

Merry Christmas and best wishes to all

Just wanted to say a big huge THANK YOU!!

To everyone who makes this not just the best E-Bike site on the net, but the best one PERIOD!! 8)

(That includes any and all who disagreed with me or critiqued anything I have posted here too! :mrgreen: )

Now if I just got about 20 more hours in the day, maybe I would get half of what I have planned done! :roll: :lol:

Merry christmas all, only my second year at ES, the most awesome forum ever. Thanks to justin, KF, bigmoose, fechter, nep, gary and LFP.

Merry Christmas, or Solstice, or whatever you like!

I'm eyeballing my Santa Cruz Bullit and scheming on how to make it move :lol: Good days with the family, lazy weekend, what more could I ask for?

Well, it's almost over here. Guess I'd better throw in a gretting before it's history.

Best Holiday Wishes, and continued success in the coming year!

Miles said:
Merry Xmas Everyone!

I'm on an island off the west coast of Scotland, looking out of the window at the Atlantic ocean - force 7 gale and worsening........winds gusting up to 100mph forecast :shock:

Hope it is a strong window!

Many thanks guys, baby has been named Sam, got a text from knoxie last night, he was in maternity unit with Debbie for the birth of their second lol seems to be the season for it!!
Hope everybody had a great xmas and in case i don't get chance happy new year to you all!!

D

deecanio said:
Merry Christmas to all at ES.....
Introducing our newest and youngest member, born 23/12/11 at 09:31............ no name yet so all suggestions welcome :!: :mrgreen:
Best wishes to all,
Love D.

Zorg would be a good stand out name.

What are you doing this weekend?
The good news is that for the first time in my life, I have a stable job where I will probably never get laid off from...bad news is...We make municipal water down at the plant 24/7, and I'm the new guy (sigh). I may have to work nights and weekends, but at least the pay is low (notice no new projects in a while?).

baby has been named Sam
Is this short for "Samarium Cobalt"?

OK gave me a big smile. "At least the pay is low". Gotta love that looking on the bright side thing you have going. :) I started a low paying job 20+ years back, single parent needed work and it looked like I might not get laid off. Still there even today pay is better now though and can afford some new projects. Be patient live in the here and now life is good even at it's worst. OH, and thanks for the positive attitude.

LI-ghtcycle said:
Just wanted to say a big huge THANK YOU!!

To everyone who makes this not just the best E-Bike site on the net, but the best one PERIOD!! 8)

(That includes any and all who disagreed with me or critiqued anything I have posted here too! :mrgreen: )

Now if I just got about 20 more hours in the day, maybe I would get half of what I have planned done! :roll: :lol:

Thanks man! u should know that about a year a go u helped me choose a battery for my BMX e-bike - it served me well until last week some sand fool grabbed it while i was in a cell phone shop. Anyhow - i'd love to post the photo's here, i'm postin my baby here :)

IT WAS POWERED BY A 4.8 KILO LIFEPOV4 36V 15AH [BLUE 'PING'] BATTERY - WHICH WOULD LAST ME A WHOLE TWO DAYS... I'VE ALREADY ORDERED A NEW 36V 500W KIT FROM czbrushlessmotors.COM - THIS TIME IT'S COMING WITH A MOUNTED ON DISC BRAKE - I'LL BE SURE TO KEEP U POSTED!!

Yes, and I bid well wishes to those of other faiths as well.

May this be a blessed year for us here at the Sphere. :D

I have to tell you all that you have been a blessing to me for the years I have been a member of this forum. I have received many PMs as I have had difficulties in life and I am very thankful for that. You guys have been good friends and I feel blessed to be a member of this forum.

Thanks Guys!

(OK, big group E-Hug! :wink: :mrgreen: )

Matt

Happy Hoho's and safe travels to one and all!

from Sandy Claws :D

You're halfway through Christmas day, you're doing a great job so far.

About to leave to go where the internet connection should be even worse than this one has been, though I guess I can just keep checking to see if the page loaded yet. (This being DSL.)

Merry merry.

Wishing all my friends, colleagues, mates, pals and members a Most Happy and Blessed Christmas!

PS:There is nothing like the excitement of a little kid at Christmas:

Thanks Matt,

And Happy Holidays to you and everyone else as well. I hope all of you having Christmas today are get what you wanted and eating lots. To those of us that celebrated yesterday, I'm sure you got what you wanted and stay safe if you hit the shops for the boxing day sales.

Clay

Merry Christmas and thanks to all for the year of advice and comradery. We went to friends last night and I got to dust off the guitar and sing Christmas carols. We ate enchiladas, ham, and tamales, with all kinds of treats. :D

Back