FalconEV 19" triangle bag.

I've bought two falconev bags - they both have crappy zippers. The bag itself is fine, it's just the zippers that are cheap crap and break easily. Does cell man's bag have better zippers?

Hm, i've had no problems with the zippers. and i've had my bags for at least 2 years.
If the top straps are really tight, it is likely that the bag will tear at the top.
Do keep in mind that the majority of the battery weight should rest on the bottom tube.

Now if the zippers are breaking or there is tearing under any other condition, please let me know.

It would also be interesting if one of you could order up a em3ev bag and compare. I might get to it in the next few months..

Ordered the bag last week from Andy last week, anyone know what the usual delivery time is? He's not really responding to my mails.. :? Perhaps he is on the Bahamas 8)

Sill no bag yet. Also, Andy does not respond to my mails.. Does someone know where his whereabouts are, or how to reach him?
It's been now 11 days since I've ordered the bag.
Keep you posted.

Boestin said:
Sill no bag yet. Also, Andy does not respond to my mails.. Does someone know where his whereabouts are, or how to reach him?
It's been now 11 days since I've ordered the bag.
Keep you posted.

Boestin, Paul is going to deliver.... he is probably very busy (as usual).

Boestin said:
Thanks, but don't you mean Andy? Paul works at another company I believe...

Haha... No i did mean Paul (cell_man)... My mistake.
Either way I already got 2 bags from falconev without a problem.

Ok :D
were now on the right frequency :)

I'm thinking about giving him a call. His last mail was on April 20th, In this mail he writes that he would mail it the next day. Since then I've mailed him a couple of times but he never replied.
Anyone lives close by him perhaps? Maybe something happened to him...

sacko said:
Just send an email requesting a paypal invoice to your PayPal address.

He usually replies within a few hours.

Good point, I didn't do that... But he gave me his PayPay address and replied to me right after I transferred the money. He wrote that he would send it tomorrow; that was 2 weeks ago.
I hope nothing happened to him, because normally everything goes pretty fast and quality of the bags are quite ok.

Meanwhile (in the bat cave) I ordered a Crystalyte triangle bag on this website:http://shop.crystalyte-europe.com/product.php?productid=16514&cat=251&page=1

To replace the weak zippers on the Falcon-EV bag, one option worth trying is to go to a thrift store (used clothing donated to charity) and find worn military jackets and possibly used althetic bags. Even if you don't have a sewing machine or want to hand-stitch the zippers in, you can buy iron-on two-sided tape with heat-activated glue, and this will allow you to "iron-in" the new zippers.

Worth a shot...

Sheesh...

Maybe you guys should go through the paypal return process due to a noncommunicative seller. em3ev sells a bag with similar, if not identical dimensions, and there's the crystalyte one too.

Just my recommendation.

neptronix said:
Sheesh...

Maybe you guys should go through the paypal return process due to a noncommunicative seller. em3ev sells a bag with similar, if not identical dimensions, and there's the crystalyte one too.

Just my recommendation.

Go my bag yesterday!! (Together with the Crystalyte bag I ordered..) But still no email or what so ever, he must be really busy.

No i'm stuck with two bags :lol:

Will place a review of the Crystalyte bag soon, first I have to find a solution of my other problem. I forgot to put torquearms, and now the axle is a bit loose :oops:

BUT the bag has arrived!

still hate the mesh pockets, still think there should be a strap on the front of the bag to go around the fork tube to hold the bag from sliding back and resting against the seat tube on smaller than 19" frames.

Back