2011 Weigh-In !

Had to look back to see what I posted on this thread.

April 12, 2011
215 lbs.
Goal: Under 200 lbs.

Been up and down a little since then. Hit 220 again this winter so got serious and got under 200 in early April. Have stayed under 200 since, but think another 5 to 10 pounds would be good. Down side is I'll have to start wearing a belt or suspenders full time unless I get all new jeans.

For you younger guys, things do change as you age. Until I was close to 30 years old I ate a lot of everything and always stayed under 170 (at 6' 1 1/2"). Then one day I hopped on the scales and saw a 180. That came off quickly, but ever since it has been a battle. Genes probably have a lot to do with it. At 5' 11" my Dad spent most of his life over 250 and also at 5' 11" my brother was at 250 for many years.

Time for a little snack. I'd prefer oreo's and ice cream, but some raw broccoli and carrots with a little ranch dip, and a few wheat thins and cheese will be good too. :D

I eat candy bars often. weight 160

i'ev gained about 15 puounds since the fire. lost weight first week or two then puton lots afterward. not sure if it is body chmistry changing or less activvity or chnage in which food i eat cuz i often have to eat out fast food not able to spend time cookng my own usual food, or all of them but i am trying to lose it nwo.

am almost 165lbs now

it is very hard bu t i am going up and down the stairs to m; y loft room at bills as many tmies in a row as i can, usulaly 4 or 5 beore knees or other joints hurt too much. after i recover i do it again but am so tired from lack fo sleep last few day s haven't been able to do it safely cuz i almost fell down the stairs a couple of timse.

am thinking i can at least sit on the steps and push myself up and down them a lto and maybe it is better than nothing and i shoulnd't be able to trip and fall.

would try treadmill but it is still at my house in pieces from having to move it outside. not sure where thehy all are either.

I just received my digital scale. Weighed myself and it was pretty close to the accepted weight. Tried with a pair of barbells, and gain pretty close. Next the "P1" ebike:

I put the front wheel on, measured three times, average was 65.8 lbs. Same with the rear wheel and it was 61.8 lbs. -> total is about 127.6 lbs. That’s close to my estimate as well.

Presently I have the saddlebags loaded, so it’s 12*1.27 lbs. + a pound for battery bag and copper -> 16.24 lbs.
127.6 – 16.24 = 111.36 lbs. for the normal commuter weight. I knew the ebike had to weigh at least 100 lbs. based on calculated weight of components, and more recently I figured it was likely closer to 110 lbs. after my physical narrowed my body weight.

The scale varies though. After weighing the bike it said I weighed 0.5 lbs. less. According to the scale I’m 156 +/- 0.75 lbs. :lol:

Close enough I suppose. I'm about 5'5". Slightly too tall to be a jockey.
What's fer lunch? KF

Back