Has your pack ever been taken for a bomb?

ARE YOU A TERRORIST?

• Yes, it's been mistaken for explosives.

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • No, infidel.

Votes: 19 70.4%

• Total voters

Link

1 MW
Apparently this has happened to a few people. I once had a friend (and bowling alley employee) come up to me and ask me if that was my backpack (containing 6 SLA bricks) in the arcade. I said yeah. He says that I'd better come get it, because the owner thought it was a bomb and threw it in the trashcan.

:lol: :roll:

On the upside, I now officially have permission to charge it in the arcade. :D

That one does scream pipe bomb. I think the ping packs really look like a bomb too, with the bms and all the wires.

Yeah, try going to the Dem convention with THAT on your bike.

Won't get far...

DK

I just assume people were concerned b/c they looked at me funny. Maybe they just thought it was odd that I was carrying around a black box with wires coming out of it and didn't know exactly what to think.

Link said:
Apparently this has happened to a few people. I once had a friend (and bowling alley employee) come up to me and ask me if that was my backpack (containing 6 SLA bricks) in the arcade. I said yeah. He says that I'd better come get it, because the owner thought it was a bomb and threw it in the trashcan.

:lol: :roll:

On the upside, I now officially have permission to charge it in the arcade. :D

And how does it help that the bomb's put into a trashcan? What a weirdo owner.

kmxtornado said:
And how does it help that the bomb's put into a trashcan? What a weirdo owner.

You know after I thought about it, that was my reaction.

"This is possibly a bomb. I'd better mess with it and come to the conclusion that it should be in the trash bin at the end of the room."

I mean really now.

Back