Custom_CHRoMo_CRuiSER

Nope Rodney it's not directly connected to the Kelly buddy..I use external shunt for the CA...

KiM

You fixed that grinding noise from your bike yet KiM?

Hey mate here's a deal - I'll bring my fairings over for you to fibreglass and I'll arrange to get your frame painted alongside my race bike frame. Win win?

It requires organisation on both our parts, but I'm sure we'll get some sweet paint jobs done in time for Electrikhana :D

Saturday 8th of March, all day long, and I will be displaying Voltron Evo come hell or high water.

Sounds like a plan CHRiS..you need the fairings joined together where they have been split correct?

re: fixing the grinding no, still there been busy messing with my new car and organising learners, liver test, and practical
test and doing allot driving hehe..still couple of months off going for practical unless there is a cancellation though bloody government agencies suck balls, would be broke if run like this in the private sector...useless unorganized understaffed
2 month wait to get in... ::face palm::

anyways yeah mate I'll do the glass work...lemme know when you want it done, give me a week or so heads
up, I'm heading to the missus fathers farm allot lately...just got back actually.

chat soon buddy

KiM

Liver test? Anything you don't already know about?

Great news on the car licence though. Going to take some planning but should be a hell of a lot easier to move your bikes around. Just leave a folding chair on the front seat?

On glassing the fairings, yep, just a matter of joining them where they've been split down. I also have a few points where I need to insert some tubes which go in and meet the screw holes on the chassis. I can get these started with bog but they would need a layer of glass around the base I would think. Don't even need to seal the bellypan!

Not like I'll be getting the frame painted real soon - desperately trying to find work since the offshore thing never came good. Will let you know when I'm close!

I presume given the context of the sentence he actually meant driver test and it was autocorrect shenanigans. No doubt his liver has taken a beating over the years though :p
But that's good news about getting on 4 wheels Kim. Do you have a car lined up that's converted for hand controls or will you buy something and then convert it ?
I could just see you rolling in a nice new pink mitsubishi mirage :lol:

Back on topic, what's happening with the cruiser ? You been riding it as is for now or too busy with other projects / life ?

Just wanted to add that I love this build. Too bad we're all so spread out around this island, would be fun to have some larger group rides (or casual races on tracks).

Cheers

apologies for late reply Jay, 're: car..I can drive a stock automatic my right leg with a brace on my ankle
is well strong enough to push accelerator and brake...

I bought a Ford XLS one tonner has been lowered and xr6 front end fitted
dual fuel too so cheap to run $50 worth of lpg me close 450km->

forduteimg20140226_105946.jpg

Came as shown in pic, I have since cut 400mm off the end of the tray, fitted new cat
back performance exhaust, half way through fabricating dual roll bar painting
rails of tray white to match cab...also double din head unit reverse camera...
tray is to be lowered ~150mm to make easier for me to get on and pull chair onto
I can then fumble my way into seat whilst holding on to cab...quicker than breaking chair down

hopefully last me 5 years without major mechanical work, won't be driven much Karans got a
company car that we will use over ute, the utes more weekend car to get purchases back from Bunnings lol

cheers for the kind words Trev ;)

as for the bike, its going great guns I do have issues with my meanwell chargers grrr time
for proper 72v charger me

KiM

Back