Ummm.. Started out in Victoria BC Canada, then sta
Oh goody:
Information
No suitable matches were found.

On Alt. Planet ES. For word SASER.

Seen here:
[youtube]LUFv4rbBkhg[/youtube]

... starts about after 1:13-ish

OK. First person to hit [R]eply to this thread (and explain watt the heck SASER tech is all about) wins a prize. Get set... GO.

Master Worcestershire Guy. I am surprised. Care to poke ANY holes in the argument, rather than attack the presenter?

Over 100 views of this thread (subject) so far. Doesn't intrique anybuddy here?

Hehe... 108+ views. (Guess might be the only one here dumb enough to admit their... short-comings.)

"LIDAR"? Oh goody. More fun with lasers:
[youtube]WdW9Tl1aR8g[/youtube]

(Some might understand how the subject/word SASER may be... "upsetting" to many. Sorry `bout that.)

Seriously. Maybe 150+ Views, and so far only one-two the courage to question... anything about this subject???

Curious. Now 170+ views of this subject, and STILL almost zero comments? So, how might this tech be used to recharge batteries? Hehe...

Ohhh... Coming up 200 views of subject, and response near zero. Interesting. (Maybe new ES message/thread record. I wonder if dozens viewed and thought about stuff linked above... and didn't care to [C]omment/respond.)

I've spent hours researching high frequency phonon interactions since watching the video, and now I feel less qualified to make a comment than prior to hours of reading white papers on the subject.

Very well may be a resonance device that is rang up by natural earth frequencies and provides useful power output somewhere.

Many of these Mhz/Ghz sound effects weren't even known by modern western science until 2010, so it's like an untapped area of science (at least for westerners).

So I forwarded to 1:13ish and started glimpsing the subject matter, then right off the top of my noggin' I get the picture of the devices used to break up kidney stones right? Right... :? "Ice Cream Phenomenom" :?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anunnaki

I want what he's smoking.

Master LFP! "area of science"... hehe. Such a nebulous word, science. Hang on you sneaky guyz.

(Hehe... kidney stones. I saw "pictures" of my daughters via ultra sonic sounds. Bones X-Rayed as well.)

The two battery powered devices you put in front of your car to deter deer from hitting you?
Or the device that deters pests (rodents) from entering the premises via soundwaves?

Search found 6 matches: +Higgs +Boson

http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=41453&p=606326#p606326

"... concept of too much of a good thing.....", so a bit tricky perhaps, this SASER tech stuff. (And no, please not let us to get into the HB here.

Speaking of "science", whole sordid "history":
[youtube]dr-jOJnhGyE[/youtube]

Web Meister? Please remove subject/thread, as may be "too disturbing" for most.

Yah no... Ain't just me reading and re-reading this one thread eh? (Ta "bump" the Views.)

If ya follow this presenter along, SASER tech rears its ugly head. Again.
[youtube]NiVROBhwHUM[/youtube]

Amusing... Many/most YT vids in this thread "no longer available"... BUT "SASER" tech just popped up again...

200,000 Year Old Ancient Technology That Indicates The History Books Are Wrong:
[youtube]yvjcpiIYg7Y[/youtube]

(Shows up at about 19:07 in this vid...)

Back