10kW 72v Electric mini bike build

what are your battery and motor temps after snow plowing for a while? Do they stay low with the fresh powder hitting the enclosures?
Actually Im not sure. I didn't check motor or battery temps. But nothing didn't overheat. I'm sure that cold air+snow helps with cooling. And I think that the motor would have burned without cold air and snow

Last edited:
Cool videos! Watched some of your other videos in your channel. Is the battery pack in the 72V 10kW minibike soldered with copper strips? Reason I ask is that I have a heavy duty soldering iron but no battery spot welder. I know how to solder but no experience spot welding if I ever want to build a pack.

Cool videos! Watched some of your other videos in your channel. Is the battery pack in the 72V 10kW minibike soldered with copper strips? Reason I ask is that I have a heavy duty soldering iron but no battery spot welder. I know how to solder but no experience spot welding if I ever want to build a pack.
Thanks! Yes it is soldered. I used ladder type 0.2mm copper strip. IMG_20220222_131828.jpg

Back