52V and 72V Battery Chargers

jonsully

1 W
I've got two e-bike battery chargers available for sale along with a smart monitor.

A 52V battery system charger (charges up to 58.8V which is a 52V battery at 100% charge) which charges at a rate of 3A and has a smart selector for the charge level you want (80%, 90%, or 100%) which can significantly extend the lifetime of your battery. Has less than 15 charging cycles on it. This charger is from Bafang USA Direct (52V Advanced Smart Quick Battery Charger) and retails for $95. It's in perfect condition and I'm asking for $65. It's terminated in an XT-60 connector but can include an adapter for the DC Barrel Connector (for most "shark" style batteries) and/or XT-90 if preferred; I have several adapters.

And a 72V battery system charger (charges up to 84.0V which is a 72V battery at 100% charge) which charges at a rate of 4A. Has less than 5 charge cycles on it — it's basically brand new. This is an AFU brand charger and retails at $65. It's in perfect condition. I'm asking for $50. It's terminated in an XT-60 connector but I can include an adapter for DC Barrel Connector (for most "shark" style batteries) and/or XT-90 if preferred; I have several adapters.

Additionally I have a smart monitor / meter that's used between the charging line and the battery which displays current voltage, amperage, how much charge has gone in already, and a few other smart data-points that are useful to see while charging your battery. It's the missing screen that every charger should have! It's terminated on XT-60 for both source and load sides. Can include this for $10.

Both excellent chargers in perfect condition! Hope they find a good home.
IMG_1811.jpeg
IMG_1813.jpeg

Back