Aussie Group Ride THIS WEEKEND

That's a shitter about the HDD, its never a good time for those to go, I hope you didn't lose anything too important.

Is there plenty of room for 25 aH? My next step is 20aH and hopefully a bit more efficiency from the geared hub. I expect that to be taken up by a higher average speed though :? 8)

If we're going to freo or town with limited aH we could try and incorporate a train ride into the trip?

Simon.

Im limited to 20ah, about 40k, would prefer a round trip unless we can charge somewhere, though that would probably take to long.
Not sure what others range is, but I'm guessing that 35 to 40 km would cover most riders :D
Might be wise to cater for new people, that might not have the speed or range others have. :mrgreen:

sico said:
If we're going to freo or town with limited aH we could try and incorporate a train ride into the trip?

Simon.

AussieJester said:
Wish i could Simon, unfortunatly on Sunday i lost a HDD and with it all the video footage of the last group ride
and all the pics of Richards new frame fabrication, so pissed off...will have to make up for it next ride! will have
the camera mounted low and pointing upwards :mrgreen:

Man that would be a bummer, was it completely formated or severely crashed, cause the HD may otherwise still be retrievable,
but a good attitude to have is get some more even better ones with more cameras even rear mounted to get some expressions as hyena has shown us, and that really low one with an extended arm

dingoEsride said:
AussieJester said:
Wish i could Simon, unfortunatly on Sunday i lost a HDD and with it all the video footage of the last group ride
and all the pics of Richards new frame fabrication, so pissed off...will have to make up for it next ride! will have
the camera mounted low and pointing upwards :mrgreen:

Man that would be a bummer, was it completely formated or severely crashed, cause the HD may otherwise still be retrievable,
but a good attitude to have is get some more even better ones with more cameras even rear mounted to get some expressions as hyena has shown us, and that really low one with an extended arm

Nagh the HDD has since been formatted, i could have retrieved information using stand alone
copy of Unbuntu but i couldnt find the damn disk of mine anywhere and only had the one main pc
in action at the time so no way to download another copy...not to worry we must move forward
Richards frame is still not completed so more pics can be done as we make more progress...speaking
of have you welded it all up yet Richard? when we cutting the f*cker up? haha...
I have ordered a charger for one other camera i was given by my sister, an older canon powershot 3.2mp
it teakes AMAZING still pics but haven't tried video as the battery is flat and i have no charger for it
so i now have two decent cameras i can mount up and i also download a pirated copy of Pinnicle Studio HD Ultimiate v15
to do the editing, apparently it has picture in picture capabilities...yet to instal and play with it
would be good to have pic of forward facing video and small pic of rear facing video all in the same frame, i thought..?

KiM

Back