Hi so i just bought a brand new chaos gt1600w and i’ve noticed theres a speed 4, Please does anyone know how i can unlock this

Hi so i just bought a brand new chaos gt1600w and i’ve noticed theres a speed 4, Please does anyone know how i can unlock this? as surely it must be possible , Thank you

Attachments

• 37360F1A-FACA-4207-A555-C9C782D520CC.jpeg
    37360F1A-FACA-4207-A555-C9C782D520CC.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
That scooter is listed to only have 3 speeds. That display is, most likely, used in other scooter builds with different specs that may use the 4th speed. This is display usage common with e-bikes too. To “unlock it”, you’ll probably have to replace the controller. Though, I haven’t seen any 4-speed controllers. Can you share a picture of your controller?

Hi I have the chaos 1000w 48v hub driven scooter 2022 model.
Controler, battery and hub driven rear wheel are identical,to the 1600w
Version of this scooter even part numbers for the above parts
Are the same(checked on fun bikes web site) could anyone tell me how I can
Get the same top speed as the 1600w version from my 1000w model. thank you.

Hi I have the chaos 1000w 48v hub driven scooter 2022 model.
Controler, battery and hub driven rear wheel are identical,to the 1600w
Version of this scooter even part numbers for the above parts
Are the same(checked on fun bikes web site) could anyone tell me how I can
Get the same top speed as the 1600w version from my 1000w model. thank you.
Mines the newest chaos one to date im not sure if you’ll reach it, just holding the scooter on a stand and throttling it i reach 92kmh which is around 60mph or somet? but when im on it it’ll push 47-50mph because im light, whats your top speed at the moment on your scooter?

Yeah before this one i had the older version 1600w chaos thar reached about 27mph but still felt fast unfortunately snapped the back rim on that and a replacement wheel for £160 is just stupid 😂as why i just bought the brand new updated one

The one Ive got 48v1000w rear hub drive latest model, I am now selling on
Gumtree Tyne and wear,for £450 paid £589 last summer showroom condition.
Now want a fat tyre electric bike quite like these.

That scooter is listed to only have 3 speeds. That display is, most likely, used in other scooter builds with different specs that may use the 4th speed. This is display usage common with e-bikes too. To “unlock it”, you’ll probably have to replace the controller. Though, I haven’t seen any 4-speed controllers. Can you share a picture of your controller?
Hello can you help, any idea how I can match the top speed of the chaos 48v/1600 hub drive scooter, I have the 48/1000w chaos scooter,controler
Battery and hub wheel are identical even part numbers are the same.my
48v/1000w is already fitted with a 1600w controler. (factory fitted) thanks Mr y.

Back