Perth Group ride around river, Sat 22nd or 23rd Feb

Congrats Chris, some good news at last.

I can''t get free Saturday so you boys enjoy your little bicycle ride without me!

Make Paul regret leaving this beautiful place.

Greg

Rodney64 said:
Down at the tavern after the group ride

MOFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice ride fella's, good to catch up, would be posting some pics myself if I didn't loose my phone,
Bon voyage Paul and where did these girls come from Rod?
next one will be the Electikana, hope to seen some of ya's there

Nice photos Rodney!

Here's a few I took

deffx said:
jesset33 said:
Awesome ride awesome pics
Now deffx where are the jump photos haha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKdVkr9Le7o&feature=youtube_gdata_player
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWg-eOGOGF4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Me and Rodney ended up at the pub
Nice view
Well done.
I had a few good rides this weekend but would have loved to join you guys.
Deffx your ride looks pretty nice.

I was dead tired Friday night, flaked out and woke up Saturday morning to kids in auto-pilot, repeat Sunday, totally forgot about the ride until today!
Some bad-ass bikes there, best wishes to Paul on his homeward journey.

Managed to shear off my freewheel on the group ride. Today I removed the side cover and painted a silver one black.

Alway good to keep your old motors for this reason.

Bit of bad luck but you managed to complete the ride anyways Rodney, thankfully....without a tow! :wink:

We were blessed with great weather, and it's always good to catch up with the regulars and meet
the new faces..... sad to see Paul going back to banana bending land though :cry:

looking forward to the next ride...definitely should schedule more rides while the weathers good
perhaps a twilight ride even!?

KiM

Yes sounds good Kim.

I've been working on some video, one clip of you holding your arm up reminded me of an old western movie. Anyone guess what we were stopping for. :p

Rodney64 said:
Yes sounds good Kim.

I've been working on some video, one clip of you holding your arm up reminded me of an old western movie. Anyone guess what we were stopping for. :p

oh yeah..hahaha ....uh yeah uhm ok..yeah....argh so I was concerned for the "pedestrians" safety with a bunch of ebikes travelling at speed towards said pedestrians, so decided it would be safer to slow the convoy down.... lucky I did I believe one said pedestrian was heard saying she pissed herself....! can't say my bikes that loud now Rodney hahaha :p

KiM

Now the vid. Only the 2nd time I've used the Gopro editing proogram. Going to Jurien bay on the weekend and taking my blue Phasor flirt the first time, looking at doing some beach riding and maybe a pinnacle ride.

[youtube]fkbOG5BgaHg[/youtube]

Hi All, Bugger just missed this one I'll be keen for the next group ride. Is the this place (E-vents) to keep a look out for the next one. Maybe a coast cruise could be the go.

Bomber said:
Hi All, Bugger just missed this one I'll be keen for the next group ride. Is the this place (E-vents) to keep a look out for the next one. Maybe a coast cruise could be the go.

Boomber welcome to the forum. Yes this is the place to look for up and coming rides. Next month we have our Perth electricana at the RAC centre. Ebike laps, cars on show as well as test rides. I take it you own a bomber.

Thanks Rodney64. Yes I've own the bomber since December and have clocked up around 1500km, I just can't get enough. Is the RAC centre the one in the city and will it be posted here closer to the date of the E-vent. I'm keen to come along.

Bomber said:
Thanks Rodney64. Yes I've own the bomber since December and have clocked up around 1500km, I just can't get enough. Is the RAC centre the one in the city and will it be posted here closer to the date of the E-vent. I'm keen to come along.

Bomber, Link below and good to have you onboard.

Love to have the bomber at the electricana, it's the one AT the airport.

Rod

http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=57029

Thanks for the group ride brothers. i had the best time. (ershon - ugly bearded man :0) )

I finally learnt how to use this forum.

Back