Stealth Bomber B52 - Cycle Analyst Configurations, settings

847Videos

1 µW
I just bought a used Stealth Bomber B52,
I have no information on it.
I was hoping to find the following
Cycle Analyst Version V3.0 Prlm4
(I take it I need to update this)
But I need a baseline to understand what all these values do to the bike.

• Owners Manual
    Grear Box Documentaion
    Motor Specs (diagrams etc)
    Factory Settings for all Values in the Cycle Analyst
    Power Voltage or output for the DC connector behind the CA... Can U use this as a USB charger for phone and lights....?

What number Bomber did you get and where about are you located? I have two Bombers one is running Cycle Analyst 2.3 and the other is running 3.0, I've never updated either of them (not even sure thats a thing). The initial landing screen on either CA should give you the following; Battery Voltage, Speed (MPH or KPH), Watts, and Miles and Amp hours.

Heres a few highlights:

Start with a fresh full charge. Hold the right error button until the word "RESET" appears, then release. I do this after every full charge.
VOLTAGE: When fully charged you should notice your battery voltage is in the mid -low 80 volts.
SPEED: Self explanatory
WATTS: Basically a measure of power output of the bike.
MILES and AMP HOURS: This value changes every 2 seconds between miles and amp hours. Miles=distance traveled, Amp hours are the amount of power used so far. Think of Amp Hours as your gas gauge in a car that starts at 0 (Full) and is completely empty at 18 amp-hours.. After every full charge and reset, your Bomber has a "full tank." Its a good idea to be on your way home by the time you reach 17 amp/hours.

That should get you going with the real basic stuff. There is a manual online http://www.electricrider.com/v/vspfiles/docs/CaV3UserGuide.pdf

What number Bomber did you get and where about are you located? I have two Bombers one is running Cycle Analyst 2.3 and the other is running 3.0, I've never updated either of them (not even sure thats a thing). The initial landing screen on either CA should give you the following; Battery Voltage, Speed (MPH or KPH), Watts, and Miles and Amp hours.

Heres a few highlights:

Start with a fresh full charge. Hold the right error button until the word "RESET" appears, then release. I do this after every full charge.
VOLTAGE: When fully charged you should notice your battery voltage is in the mid -low 80 volts.
SPEED: Self explanatory
WATTS: Basically a measure of power output of the bike.
MILES and AMP HOURS: This value changes every 2 seconds between miles and amp hours. Miles=distance traveled, Amp hours are the amount of power used so far. Think of Amp Hours as your gas gauge in a car that starts at 0 (Full) and is completely empty at 18 amp-hours.. After every full charge and reset, your Bomber has a "full tank." Its a good idea to be on your way home by the time you reach 17 amp/hours.

That should get you going with the real basic stuff. There is a manual online http://www.electricrider.com/v/vspfiles/docs/CaV3UserGuide.pdf
do you still have your bomber with the cycle analyst 2.3? I need to get the settings when you push and hold on the left button for the setup menu.

Back