Search found 3734 matches

by The fingers
Dec 10 2018 2:04am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: la Nina rears her ugly head
Replies: 1031
Views: 44724

Re: la Nina rears her ugly head

Sunday
A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 64

Long range forecast. :roll:
by The fingers
Dec 08 2018 7:53pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: la Nina rears her ugly head
Replies: 1031
Views: 44724

Re: la Nina rears her ugly head

Tuesday
A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
:?
by The fingers
Dec 08 2018 4:23pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: la Nina rears her ugly head
Replies: 1031
Views: 44724

Re: la Nina rears her ugly head

https://www.ssd.noaa.gov/goes/west/wfo/ ... p-vis.html
Mountain snow seen in the visible satellite view.
by The fingers
Dec 07 2018 7:51pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Retirement Time
Replies: 187
Views: 13234

Re: Retirement Time

Snow-capped peaks surrounded by clouds this afternoon. 8)
by The fingers
Dec 07 2018 12:10am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: la Nina rears her ugly head
Replies: 1031
Views: 44724

Re: la Nina rears her ugly head

SDHET HEMET VALLE VISTA 1.40 2050
Mostly over for now, might still be a lingering rain shower overnight.
by The fingers
Dec 06 2018 8:30pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: la Nina rears her ugly head
Replies: 1031
Views: 44724

Re: la Nina rears her ugly head

STATION *********************PRECIP(IN)****** ELEVATION(FT)
SDHET HEMET VALLE VISTA******* 0.66 *****************2050

Storm total as of 4:30 pm PST. :D
by The fingers
Dec 06 2018 6:58pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: la Nina rears her ugly head
Replies: 1031
Views: 44724

Re: la Nina rears her ugly head

sgx.png Light Green: Flood Advisory Dark Green: Flash Flood Watch Red: Flash Flood Warning Pink: Winter Storm Warning Blue: Winter Weather Adivsory La Niña Rain Gage Nothin'/Skunked-Foggy Doggy-Play Misty-Drizzle Corn-Light Showers-Steady Soaker-Bands/Sheets-Cats & Dogs ****************************...
by The fingers
Dec 06 2018 2:41pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: la Nina rears her ugly head
Replies: 1031
Views: 44724

Re: la Nina rears her ugly head

SDHET HEMET VALLE VISTA 0.34 2050
My old Orange County cell phones just alerted us of a flash flood warning where we used to live. That gives us a couple hours to get ready for it to happen here. :shock:
by The fingers
Dec 06 2018 1:53am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: la Nina rears her ugly head
Replies: 1031
Views: 44724

Re: la Nina rears her ugly head

https://radar.weather.gov/Conus/pacsouthwest_loop.php
Front passing to the south and east, low following could bring thunderstorms through tomorrow. :twisted:
by The fingers
Dec 06 2018 1:06am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: la Nina rears her ugly head
Replies: 1031
Views: 44724

Re: la Nina rears her ugly head

SDHET HEMET VALLE VISTA 0.19 2050
Halfway through the storm. Not much but we’ll take anything we can get. :)
by The fingers
Dec 05 2018 2:30pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: la Nina rears her ugly head
Replies: 1031
Views: 44724

Re: la Nina rears her ugly head

La Niña Rain Gage
Nothin'/Skunked-Foggy Doggy-Play Misty-Drizzle Corn-Light Showers-Steady Soaker-Bands/Sheets-Cats & Dogs
*********************************************************************** :)
by The fingers
Dec 04 2018 12:58am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: gas price thread
Replies: 728
Views: 49544

Re: gas price thread

Gas down a penny. Diesel $3.14 per gallon. :|
by The fingers
Dec 03 2018 6:01pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Retirement Time
Replies: 187
Views: 13234

Re: Retirement Time

Got the front yard done just as the trash truck pulled up. That should hold it for a while. The back yard is just getting started. :x
by The fingers
Dec 03 2018 2:54pm
Forum: E-Bike General Discussion
Topic: Is it safe to leave ebikes parked in extreme sun
Replies: 9
Views: 263

Re: Is it safe to leave ebikes parked in extreme sun

Try a cover made from a roadkill auto dashboard sunshade. The silver bubble kind. Or use an insulated grocery bag, the one for frozen food. I worried more about the hot black saddle burning my butt out of the chute. :flame:
by The fingers
Dec 03 2018 2:42pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: la Nina rears her ugly head
Replies: 1031
Views: 44724

Re: la Nina rears her ugly head

Up now to 70 & 80%. :D
by The fingers
Dec 03 2018 12:28am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: la Nina rears her ugly head
Replies: 1031
Views: 44724

Re: la Nina rears her ugly head

Now 30% chance on Wednesday, 70% chance Thursday, showers likely on Friday. :D
by The fingers
Dec 02 2018 11:50pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Retirement Time
Replies: 187
Views: 13234

Re: Retirement Time

Got called into work today, going to try and get the yard work done tomorrow morning before work. The trash pick up for the green waste usually comes first, so I'll start in front and get that on the truck. The back yard waste might not get picked up for collection until next week. :x All local moun...
by The fingers
Dec 02 2018 11:29pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: gas price thread
Replies: 728
Views: 49544

Re: gas price thread

Regular $2.97, supreme $3.22 per gallon.
by The fingers
Dec 01 2018 1:34pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: la Nina rears her ugly head
Replies: 1031
Views: 44724

Re: la Nina rears her ugly head

Wednesday A chance of rain after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Thursday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Thursday Night A chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Friday A slight chance...
by The fingers
Nov 30 2018 4:46pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Retirement Time
Replies: 187
Views: 13234

Re: Retirement Time

Storm wind left leaves over the whole property, it’s going to take an entire afternoon to clean up. :x
by The fingers
Nov 30 2018 1:54pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: la Nina rears her ugly head
Replies: 1031
Views: 44724

Re: la Nina rears her ugly head

:mrgreen: SDHET HEMET VALLE VISTA 0.83 2050 Some streets and intersections were flooded on the other side of town, but no report of problems in the Cranston Fire burn area. Holy Fire in Lake Elsinore a different story, black fire-smelling mud/debris flow. :x No news of Norcali. :confused:
by The fingers
Nov 30 2018 4:38am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: la Nina rears her ugly head
Replies: 1031
Views: 44724

Re: la Nina rears her ugly head

SDHET HEMET VALLE VISTA 0.73 2050