Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sep 25 2020 9:56am
- Forum: Electric Watercraft
- Topic: Shamrock, 25 foot sailboat electric conversion with an ebike hub motor
- Replies: 40
- Views: 3377
Like the idea that this conversion show the world the power of ebike technology. Oil based transportation is on the way out. Unbelievable weight saving. Will airplanes be next. Ebikes are fun.
- Oct 04 2019 2:56am
- Forum: E-Bike General Discussion
- Topic: Looking to build a bike
- Replies: 18
- Views: 826
I have been ride my e-bike for about a year now. I love using it. It gets me on my bike more often. I like not buying as much gas. I like the exercise i get . I like the hub motor because as i age and with deep snow and ice in the winter i would like to build a tadpole trike and just switch the rear...
- Jan 29 2018 11:51am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: TDCM bottom bracket pedal sensor installation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 624
I’m struggling with understanding the installation of the TDCM bottom bracket petal sensor installation. I studied the instructions and videos from both Grin Teck and TCDM motor and endless sphere. To me, it seems like the crucial point is the alignment and orientation of the bottom bracket in the b...