okay... shut up and take my money!
how much did the aluminum replacement set you back? you have your own machine shop?
Search found 7 matches
Search found 7 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Jan 18, 2018 6:06 pm
- Forum: Stand-up E-scooters and E-skateboards
- Topic: "Monster Board" High power 4X4 board with ATV tires
- Replies: 12
- Views: 285
- Jan 17, 2018 2:06 pm
- Forum: Electric Watercraft
- Topic: Safety & charging in the water?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 65
1) What sort of charging hardware do you use to charge watercraft? Does standard automotive EVSE tick all the boxes for full safe use in something like a yacht or a houseboat, which is intended to remain in the water at all times? Or is it only good enough for things like jetskis and small boats whi...
- Jan 17, 2018 12:09 am
- Forum: Large EV General Discussion
- Topic: UTV with 555hp and 4,900 ft pounds of torque
- Replies: 3
- Views: 314
https://electrek.co/2017/11/21/nikola-zero-electric-utv-energy-capacity-tesla/ As Trevor starts to give us a tour around the vehicle to look at some of the main components, it’s unbelievable spec sheet, like 555 hp and 4,900 ft-lbs of torque, slowly starts to become a reality for us. We get a good ...