Buying forest land, implementing solar

Status
Not open for further replies.
More clues.

Neighbor was telling me the fire marshal, who was putting this neighbor's fire out down the road, couldn't make it up my road and so had to turn around. He told me I should watch it, I reassured him I was selling it soon.

So, maybe "blocking the road" got the police on my ass.

Looks like it's "illegal". Meaning "criminal".

That'd be some kind of arrest warrant, right? They'd just come right into the property, I believe.

It does seem hard to believe I'd be arrested for /something like that/, so maybe it was just a warning. A citation.

http://www.ci.oswego.or.us/municipalcourt/you-have-received-citation-what-do-you-do-now

And it looks like citations are often fines.

Interesting, because the fire marshal also fined that girl whose fire he was putting out.

Maybe he fined me too...

Looks like "traffic fines" are ordinarily $200-300 for this county.

So, talked some more to the neighbor, and found that it was yesterday before 3 p.m. and the police issued them a fine.

OH!

I see... ok... they were looking for the place and they stumbled upon my place first and kept going down and eventually the found the lot with the uncontrolled fire they were trying to find.

Ok, that was much more concerning than what it first appeared. Thinking, dang, the lawyers are on my ass, lol.

swbluto said:
More clues.

Neighbor was telling me the fire marshal, who was putting this neighbor's fire out down the road, couldn't make it up my road and so had to turn around. He told me I should watch it, I reassured him I was selling it soon.

So, maybe "blocking the road" got the police on my ass.

Looks like it's "illegal". Meaning "criminal".

Do you still have that trailer hanging off? If so, how did it take this long? Law enforcement must go through there from time to time.

swbluto said:
That'd be some kind of arrest warrant, right? They'd just come right into the property, I believe.

It does seem hard to believe I'd be arrested for /something like that/, so maybe it was just a warning. A citation.

You never mentioned that they posted anything, so I assume that's not going on. If they posted a fine in dollars you're in Texas, or even any county not L.A. or Orange around me, can't say how it works. But they could post a warning. The woman might have been code enforcement. Okay, the worst liars in the city as far as "Illegal," "You have to pay fines," most of all "You have no right to due process." I have the feeling she was on a fact finding mission related to whatever they came for. Perhaps the fire department saw something that concerned them.

But she still might have been UNRELATED! You past in Washington could still be coming back to haunt you.

swbluto said:
Well, that's actually a good theory. They were coming for the gun, lol.

I was reading they just updated the restricted firearms list about a week ago in response to the shooting which included all "dishonorably discharged"(What exactly that meant I wasn't sure), and I was curious if I could check that list to see if my name was on it. Sure enough, got the cops at my door this week. Seems kind of far-fetched, but it's plausible.

Then what were you getting at here? Coded as 'Misconduct' and 'Serious offense' when you talked of desertion and other things, I remind you that in civilian court pleading out without trial is a conviction. So pleading out without the court martial. . . .

It's so easy to remind you that it goes far better if you make sure BEFORE they arrest you and hold you in jail. . . .

DAND214 said:
You didn't like the ending? Me neither. This stage racing is killing a lot of cars. I know the fans are looking for that. I don't like it at all, bring back racing.

Dan

I said it BEFORE stage racing, BEFORE the multiple or even single green/white/checker, (Did you catch that Xfinity race Saturday? I got tired of it and left) BEFORE they fined Denny Hamlin for making a joke about the 'Phantom Yellow Flags' late in the race. NASCAR is determined to be racing for people who don't like racing. TV wrestling, etc. Those are HELMETS, not masks, already.

Ya Dauntless, I did. It looked more like a demolition race than a oval race. It appears we have one or two things in common.
I love racing, I did race karts and worked in the sport. I just don't follow it as I did. So Denny said something that got him fined. He wants to race not what they are doing now.

Dan

DAND214 said:
I love racing, I did race karts and worked in the sport. I just don't follow it as I did. So Denny said something that got him fined. He wants to race not what they are doing now.

Dan

I was picturing the fans at the Xfinity race streaming out during the perpetual green/white/checker sequence like it was a baseball game. Racing fans don't usually clear out the way it looked on TV. What a finish; bet they were more relieved than anything. If I remember right Denny was laughing off what must have hurt: He had run off with it and suddenly they threw one of those "WTF" flags and he got burned on the restart. I get the feeling that if BIll France Sr. were still around the secret police would have made him an unperson in the middle of the night. Excuse me, NASCAR has pretty much been a communist country from the beginning, run by hard people to like. Was the guy named Chris Turner that was chased off at gunpoint in the 60's?

So before I was born my Father became friends with a guy by the name of Ken Miles. (Before my time.) He had wanted to be a pilot but the army overstated his vision problems because he was a Phi Beta Kappa Masters in Physics/BA's in Math and Engineering recruit they had other plans for. Mr. Miles got him caught up in cars. By the time I was born Dad had founded what was then the major Southern California sports car club and was the Scoring Marshall for the major races when they came out here. When I was in grade school I got to start working at the races, while my oldest brother was back from college, back from the army (I'm a really late child) and himself club racing at Riverside. I remember the time during the intermission when I ran across the track (I had a pass) and the P.A. announcer said who I was. What a life, eh? I'm the only one of the kids Dad named, after his best friend whom he called 'Dauntless' instead of Douglas. I suppose I must have taken him calling me that as a suggestion. Hey, I always got a heat win at the club kart races at the rental track, but never a main.

By the time I started college Dad was dying, the Long Beach GP wouldn't give me a working pass anymore for whatever reason, Riverside vanished, it was all over. We still had short track stock cars at Orange Show in San Bernadino and a friend tried out street stock but the money was too much for him. While I might have liked it I would really have been more motivated to go road racing, if I could have afforded it I could have trekked to Willow Springs. (Oh, I hated T&S in that unpredictable outdoor environment.)

Nothing to like about Grand Prix racing for maybe 20 years now, mostly it's been a dominant team emerges and wins most of the races until someone else knocks them from their perch. The greatest driver of his era hasn't won in years because top teams can pay kids dirt to run up front and he runs junk 2 seconds faster than his teammate in the middle of the pack. Oh, maybe this year. . . .

Indy, what's so great about a spec series? I remember 30 years ago the guy needed a car to go to Indy and his neighbor built one in his garage that made the race I think 3 years straight. That harkened back to Clint Brawner seeing his career as an Indycar mechanic would end if he didn't get the handle on the rear engined cars at the end of 1964, so he managed to get his hands on a wrecked Brabham and figure out how to build what came to be known as the Brawner Hawk, which made Mario Andretti's career with 3 championships and twice losing the point lead on the last day over 5 years, to go with the 500 win and the pole there twice. Where are the great stories like Mark Donohue losing 7 engines early in the 30 days of May and Parnelli Jones shaking down Roger Penske at a 50% markup to get an engine in time to have it in for qualifying? Of Penske paying it because if you go racing you do it first class all the way, running the best car you can afford? Of Donohue choosing a smaller turbocharger than the rest of the field out of fear of losing another engine, while Dan Gurney was running two cars with a turbo too big for the fuel to last the whole race so he had to sneak the 'Mystery Eagle' into the pit of the car that had already DNFed for some fuel. And the small turbo of Donohue outran the field, fastest lap, everything. Oh, Gurney's car got penalized and lost 2nd.

Although I'm still following it all, eh?

So with work perpetually up and down but some "Side bets" paying off I decided a few years ago to buy an SSB and indeed head for 'The Wind and the Willows' as I'd dubbed it growing up. Then I hurt my shoulder just enough I wasn't going to be driving like that for awhile. Now that it's recovered SSB is gone and work went with it, investing isn't doing much better. Even if it is competitive in T4 afterall I can't afford it right now. Maybe I should have gone with the Legends cars, or even the 24 Hours of Lemon$. A guy bought a 23 year old car from me for that.

Thinking about specific causes and effects.

Poverty causes theft. (The ideation and sometimes the realization.)
Rejection/exclusion/relationship-ending causes retaliatory aggression. (The ideation and sometimes the realization.)

Larger scale impoverishment increases exclusion, less resources to go around, so less people are qualified to partake.

Now thinking about the process of realization, well...

I think it comes at the intersection of opportunity and motivation.

Gun control potentially address "opportunity", but it doesn't address the underlying motivation.

And, I think I've strongly substantiated the idea that young male unemployment and poverty as a symptom of substantially increased income inequality in the wake of the Great Recession, especially locally, is the greatest cause of the uptick in shootings.

This poverty comes in the form of "part time minimum wage jobs"(25 hours or less a week, normally) and "The gig economy"(uber et al).

This widescale poverty would be OK if rent level adjusted downward ACCORDINGLY, but ironically, the opposite has happened with the increased rent demand by all levels of income with the Great Recession, thanks to both people being excluded from the mortgage market (millenials and minorities) and some existing homeowners getting foreclosed out of the mortgage market and can't get back in with the higher standard.

So people got poorer and rents went up. That's bad. In order to be truly comparable to china, wages need to approach chinese wages as well as chinese rent levels, otherwise... there will be 'friction'. Food and safe place to sleep, the two needs of man. Young males deprived of any of those, watch out.

Seems like these homeless men you kill unsuspecting homeowners who take them in are mostly younger males.

Doesn't surprise me. They're missing one or the other, increasing aggression.

So, gun control would likely reduce deaths, but it wouldn't stop the trend of mass murder.

Now homeless girls...

Would they be vicious...

I get the sense they're more "sexually vicious" as opposed to murderous. OHHHH... and more thieving.

So homeless hoes "of sorts" would probably tend to be more or less thieves. Homeless guys would tend towards murder, ontop of thieving.

And such was the HEB chick? I don't man, I just don't know.

swbluto said:
Thinking about specific causes and effects.

Theft causes poverty causes theft.
Aggression that ends the relationship is often called retalitory by the aggressor.

Larger scale impoverishment increases exclusion, less resources to go around, more people cause less people to partake because there isn't enough to go around, yet larger scale impoverishment doesn't stop the impoverished from increasing the population.

swbluto said:
Now thinking about the process of realization, well...

I think it comes at the intersection of opportunity and motivation.

Gun control potentially address "opportunity", but it doesn't address the underlying motivation.

. . . .Even very strong motivation toward deviance is not sufficient to produce deviant behavior. At least one other variable is necessary for the production of deviance, and that variable is opportunity. Deviance cannot occur without social and physical conditions making it possible. Thus, nexus involves the intersection of motivation with opportunity. The theory contends that this nexus is both necessary and sufficient to produce some form of deviance, although knowledge of it alone will not predit a specific type of deviance. . . given opportunity, motivation can be expressed in any kind of deviance that constraint permits, and constraint always permits some form of deviance, even if it is submission.
Charles R. Tittle

Oh, wait, you never intended to think that hard about it, did you?

swbluto said:
And, I think I've strongly substantiated the idea that young male unemployment and poverty as a symptom of substantially increased income inequality in the wake of the Great Recession, especially locally, is the greatest cause of the uptick in shootings.

Not really, just as with your not substantiating your being in the top 16%. But the fantasy lives on.

Dauntless said:
Not really, just as with your not substantiating your being in the top 16%. But the fantasy lives on.

I know, I'm probably just merely in the top 30% nationally. *tear*

I FEEL SO AVERAGE! :x lol

[youtube]ZP-bAlOJzWc[/youtube]

Dauntless said:
. . . .Even very strong motivation toward deviance is not sufficient to produce deviant behavior. At least one other variable is necessary for the production of deviance, and that variable is opportunity. Deviance cannot occur without social and physical conditions making it possible. Thus, nexus involves the intersection of motivation with opportunity. The theory contends that this nexus is both necessary and sufficient to produce some form of deviance, although knowledge of it alone will not predit a specific type of deviance. . . given opportunity, motivation can be expressed in any kind of deviance that constraint permits, and constraint always permits some form of deviance, even if it is submission.
Charles R. Tittle

Oh, wait, you never intended to think that hard about it, did you?

Duh, I apply theory to practice, I'm not just a mere sociological theoretician. But that's cool, someone else had the idea.

Anyway, gun control as it's currently proposed doesn't eliminate opportunity. Some young guy seething with anger is not going to stop the act just because he only kill 30 as opposed to 49.

Where there is a will, there's a way.

I'm specifically implying they need to address the employment and income inequality to effectively curtail the trend.

To apply theory to logic you have to know the theory. But it caught you by surprise. What about Seneca? Have you considered Seneca through all this? AHEM, were you at least PLANNING on getting to Seneca?

[youtube]6nXI6r6aCoU[/youtube]

Interesting social commentary on the life of a hoe.

"They never wanna leave"
"They won't let go"

Just like the HEB chick, lol.

Sometimes, it might seem hard to admit because I'm just convinced I actually "love" her, but maybe it's really because that easy so inviting pvssy was addicting. I don't think it was actually addicting however until the sexual pairbond was put in place, and that was purely by my doing. So... because she was a hoe... or because of the pairbond...

Maybe I pairbonded with a hoe.

And these would be the girls who are "The flirts", the girls "working the room". Because they apparently need all that male validation for their insecurities, so the theory goes. I get the sense at least in the HEB chick's case, it's because they're horny, just like guys, and have the promiscuity of guys to go along with it too. But, there's no doubt that the HEB thought lowly of herself, so the relationship to that sexual "approval seeking" behavior is in question.

I think I'm going to go with the 400 sq. ft. house.

I figure I put less money into space so I can put more money into making it look smashing.

For the floor boards, I think I might just double up the 7/16s. Might need to get small screws to make that happen.

And thinking about the house width...

12 foot front.
The kitchen is 7 feet wide.

So 19 feet wide.

So add on a foot for the studs on the sides and middle to get closer to an actual 7 feet and 12 feet internal widths.

20 foot wide house.

Not sure how wide the front porch should be.

Seems like either 6 feet or 8 feet would be ideal. Thinking maybe 6 feet, enough for a small table and chairs.

Dauntless said:
yet larger scale impoverishment doesn't stop the impoverished from increasing the population.

You know, this is an interesting relationship when I think about it.

What happens in those first world countries where women are high earners?

They don't "need" a man to provide for them, so many effectively forgo a relationship and the potential for motherhood to go with it.

But then you got third world countries (or third world demographics...), where women need to depend on a man to provide for them, so many of them forge a relationship and potentially undergo motherhood as a result.

Such was the HEB chick?

If "destitute chick" theory is right, seems like it!

Of course, this relationship isn't true if the males themselves aren't high enough earners to support them, either.

With the pickup in mass shooting as a result of young male employment and income inequality in the wake of the Great Recession, seems like it.

I will admit, the navy was instrumental in accruing the savings in getting over the first "funding hurdle" for starting my first bread-and-butter business.

Which then the income from that was critical to building a house on prime land and further starting other more profitable businesses.

If I can construct pitched roofs by myself, there's no reason why I can't start a construction business. And, probably next year if I can.

Then the earnings from that, I might be able to develop an airconditioned development space, which allows me to do construction year round, so make it a full time business.

But it was ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL to get over that first funding hurdle. You never get past that first hurdle because the opportunity is never there to excel, you're smoldering in the shoals of discontent. And in some cases, you shoot up the school.

That indian got over that first "funding hurdle" by tapping into his father's wealth as a doctor and his friends.

Lucky f*cking him to have generous wealthy parents. My parents are wealthy, but they're stingy. So, in my case, it takes some time to get the ball rolling... but it's going to be rolling, mark my words. It's going to be like an avalanche and right now I'm the snowball.

So, have a new understanding of hoes.

They like riding the highs of infatuation, and jump from one infatuation to the next in pursuit of this high. Thus, explaining the average relationship of there's being 3-6 months at least according to that elle king song. (Infatuation/lust usually lasts for 3-4 months, at least in my experience.)

That makes them essentially crush/lust addicts, continually looking for the next high.

And, their flirtations, provocations,etc. and their approach of "working the crowd" (Or in the case of the HEB chick, "working the line") is their way of accelerating the process of finding and kickstarting an infatuation. And, sure enough... it appears to have worked, lol.

If we think of infatuation as essentially lust at its core, it only makes sense that sexual provocations/temptations/flirtations would potentially kickstart the "lust process"/infatuation. So, that's probably why their method works pretty efficiently, lol.

I wouldn't say that makes them identical to a promiscuous male... but it almost would seem like it.

Anyway, if they're essentially just crush addicts....

I'd consider those "good girls", as in improving society's overall welfare.

The not-so-good-girls are the thorny spurny vicious ones. Leave those girls alone.

I'd think the more damaging types in terms of societal welfare are the promiscuous player types, the hit it and quit it kinds.

With this understanding... does that make them "approval seeking" kind of girls? Not necessarily, I'd think.

Lust addicts, possible love seekers.

Also, I believe horniness(sexual desire) would probably coincide with this crush searching. And, the HEB chick did appear to be pretty horny. And she seemed pretty dang happy I was going to /f/ her senseless, somewhat confirming that read on her.

The "can't say no" to anyone girls, those are the approval seeking kind. They are often depressed. The "dumb whores". Some of them do sexual provocations too, not all of them. The ones I've come across I wouldn't consider "flirts"or "working the crowd".

Found out the property has no liens/mortgages, so getting cleared and foundation set ASAP.

And, found out it was sold to her by her father back in Jan 2012 for $10. "Gift deed".

The county clerk is the one who can verify liens/mortgages. Took literally one minute.

Why the title company takes 3 weeks for the title search, who knows.

And can't read the plat records from the appraisal office. I'm guessing I'd have to order the 4 foot long reproductions or something, looks like it's stored on microfilm or something.

[youtube]heSU21wvxUQ[/youtube]

What's ironic about this song is she saying...

"I hope someone will love you, let me go"

IN MY EXPERIENCE...

if you're like...

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!! UGGG..."

They're all like "I love you, please take me."

So literally, when the girls piss you off, reject them. The ones worth it will fight for your acceptance and "love you" that much more, the ones who never cared from the beginning will be soon gone.

I think it's also pretty insightful this song mentions "Someone you don't have to change".

Because the person you truly love will often be a mirror image of yourself, *tear*...

Whom you'd never really desire to change. They're perfect just the way they are.

You need to forgo developing your own silly ideas and start learning. In the time it took you to cook up that 'Poverty causes starvation. . . .' drivel you could have read up on someone who has the issue fully fleshed out AND been on the right track.

https://books.google.com/books?id=lzlMDwAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

By the way, the song is saying she's hoping that someone else is succeeding in the way she failed and she's wishing that the hold she still feels long after he left her would ''Let Me Go.' It helps to pay attention.

Oh and, you need to include THIS in your design. We wouldn't want to lose one of the richest millennials to lack of planning before he can pay back that student loan that the process servers are hunting him down over.

https://www.cnn.com/style/article/doomsday-luxury-bunkers/index.html

Dauntless said:
By the way, the song is saying she's hoping that someone else is succeeding in the way she failed and she's wishing that the hold she still feels long after he left her would ''Let Me Go.' It helps to pay attention.

OK, just listened to the full song, and that's plausible. But which particular lyric indicates he left her? I'm missing that part and it's a pretty big leap in logic to assume that from the lyrics.

https://genius.com/Hailee-steinfeld-and-alesso-let-me-go-lyrics

This place seems to think:

“Let Me Go” is about letting go of a relationship on the verge of collapsing. The protagonist embraces their feeling of doubt and urges their partner to end the relationship, while also wishing their best.

My own silly little ideas, pfft, they're just replicas of time proven ideas so it's not even really "my idea".

My idea is more focused on tapping mostly ignored market demand. Namely, millenials looking for starter homes!

It's only logical that a millenial, such as myself, would understand their issues and start addressing their needs in the way the older out-of-touch developers do not. And who would not be in a better position to fund such a venture than one of the wealthier venturesome business kind of millenials, eh?

I already have the land, just waiting for some improvements at this point that purportedly is coming next year.(In this city, demand wouldn't just be from millenials, it'd be from mexican families of all ages as well. However, caucasian millenials definitely have a preference for the "home look" if I can make an estimation from this neighborhood. And I already know from my own upper crust aesthetic preferences, *snob* *snob*, lol.)

And just redesigned the walk-thru kitchen design no-room home, and I got it down to 460 sq. ft. with the existing design layout, with a little shortening here and there with a minor reduction in kitchen counter space, looks like I could get it down to 420 sq. ft. (All walkways are 3 feet minimum).

I think actually...

I might have better luck with getting a larger property and then putting 4 smaller homes on it, just divide it into four with an access road down the center. Make it like 14 feet wide for parking on the side.

I was thinking of putting one house on the property but...

That sure makes the home to land cost pretty high...

What if we divide it instead...

Oh but... would that be an "illegal subdivision"?

lol...

Is that even a concept in this free-to-do-whatever county? lol.

Maybe we'll sell 99-year-leases instead that can be resold.

Forgot, I need space for the water heater and washer and dryer.

So, we're back upto our original figure of 460 sq. ft.

20x23

Hmmm...

Yeah, I think I'll just haul these two shacks to the back and develop two smaller homes on this property, each person gets a shack/shed.

Try out the idea on a smaller scale, dual driveway access. If successful, take the funds and scale up, if not... try renting. If that fails, try selling.

I'd feel better about it if it was what I considered a "good location".

swbluto said:
This place seems to think:

“Let Me Go” is about letting go of a relationship on the verge of collapsing. The protagonist embraces their feeling of doubt and urges their partner to end the relationship, while also wishing their best.

My own silly little ideas, pfft, they're just replicas of time proven ideas so it's not even really "my idea".

They made the same mistake you did, made up their minds without actually listening to it. I posted this one before, didn't I?

When you ASSUME, you make. . . .

I think it's only an illegal subdivision when you try to sell it or combine things that aren't to be combined. But if you want to rent out cottage living, that's rather in these days. There's places in Texas I've seen.

Dauntless said:
I think it's only an illegal subdivision when you try to sell it or combine things that aren't to be combined. But if you want to rent out cottage living, that's rather in these days. There's places in Texas I've seen.

Rent to own the 99 year lease. That sounds plausible, emulate the mortgage concept but not actually forcing to pay rent forever. Of course, if they want to give up on paying off the remainder of the lease balance, and just give up all that rent, they're more than obliged. Once the lease balance has been paid off, the lease can be transferred via whatever method they prefer (Such as selling it.), as if they actually own the property associated with the lease.

The purpose of the 99 year lease is to avoid "illegal subdivision" issue with owning illegally subplatted properties. They're literally leasing the structure.

Wonder if I'd need a lawyer to write something bulletproof.

The thing is that people want a "sense of ownership" that doesn't come from renting. If they had the choice between "renting" and "a sense of ownership", I guarantee they'd prefer the latter.

Sense of ownership aspects like...

-Just paying the taxes (After lease balance is paid off)
-Free to paint however.
-Responsible for all appliances.
-Freedom to do as one pleases, in general. With the exception of altering the structure, unless approved. (Such as expansion... and I'd actually offer expansion services.)

HELL... we'll give them the option.

Rent to own the 99 year lease at $300/month with all the "ownership" privileges. Scheduled ownership in 7 years. Can be paid off early.

Rent the structure at $500/month with all the tenant benefits but none of the ownership privileges. No possibility of eventual ownership.

I wonder what people would prefer...

Saw this girl who was acting a little childish and she had a high pitched voice. I thought, "High schooler", lol.

I first thought "Is this an adult with a naturally high pitched voice"? Kind of surprised.

But then I realized, "It's probably a sophomore with a sophomoric (high) pitch of voice.", lol.

Would explain the childishness.

Anyway, I'm feeling pretty confident the HEB chick had a 16 year old pitch of voice now. More confident than before.

Just why did it seem like she was looking for something? And what was that look of frustration about?

I almost think she might've been looking for a ride home. :| :lol:

I think come April 15, if the DJIA hasn't already did its "next precipitious decline", I'm going to put $1000 in sdow and hold it for a month. Would be interesting if history repeats itself. Of course, if it doesn't do that, then I might lose $50-100, no big deal.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/02/21/gun-control-across-world-leads-acid-knifings-bombings/

[This site blames America's media for the shootings]

Pffftt.... no one seems to realize economic inequality and, frankly, destitution and despair, are at the heart of the increased aggression since the great recession started that we're seeing manifesting as shootings from young males.

They all like to blame...

-the internet
-the gun culture
-video games
-bad parenting

People are clueless about basic human nature. If there was A SINGLE GROUP OR ENTITY TO BLAME...

it'd be...

WALL STREET BANKS

For allowing and actively promoting irresponsibly massive leverage during the real estate bubble, putting the entire system at systemic cataclysmic risk. And, their avoiding risk/responsibility by off-shifting it to the investors, and then pushing the cost of their shirking responsibility onto the public at large via the largescale economic effects via the mortgage shortage.

So, if there's one group I'd REALLY BLAME for the shootings...

IT'D BE THE WALL STREET BANKS

I wonder how many people jack off during those long car rides?

I bet it's far more than what people are willing to admit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back