Buying forest land, implementing solar

Status
Not open for further replies.
And, I think I need to get construction supplies during the later half of the day. The beginning of the day should be reserved for construction work.

lol, man, if you call my proven real life experiences and insights following, and not some fairytale theme of how things /should be/, drivel, whatever.

I'm open to alternative interpretations and insights.

The situations themselves no one can change. they just happen and they are what they are. and I'm not going to apologize for not keeping my thoughts to myself (to random real life girls)...

that's called...

be-yourself-vector-illustration-bee-30125081.jpg

swbluto said:
Oh hoho, I think that girl I barked a really rude command at actually works at the one of the nearby nail salons, lol, because I walked into the store and thought I possibly saw her and I was a little curious/surprised, then she hops the guardrail right next to the door I'm standing right behind, and I'm like... time to get a move on!!!

I still didn't know if that was her, and I didn't know if jumping guardrails is how this random girl typically gets around, but yeah, I was going to the restroom and I came out and there she was, talking to the nearby starbucks kiosk employee. And then she started following me out and /casually/ went back to the nail salon.

I was like, WTH.... LOL.

Still don't know if that was her, but I'd say she was chasing me! So more than likely, probably was.

Order around those bitches like you're the boss and treat them rudely and with disrespect, and suddenly they're all over you.

btw... this 'treating them rudely and with disrespect' isn't affected/pretend... it's really what you feel like telling them when they're not doing what you want them to do. Or they're not behaving the way you want them to. Or something about them, anything about them, is pissing you off.

Not doing what you want them to do...

Imagining this in the sexual context...

getting mad at them...

which then turns them on...

and then they do it... or allow it...

(which was happening with the HEB chick, wasn't it...)

I guess my original command to her could've been considered a sexual context...

she was pissing me off because i wanted to see what she looked like but she was really taking her time getting out of the car... so the thought that came to my mind... which then came out of my mouth...

"Just get out of the car bitch, and show me your pretty face!"

I bet you this is rooted in subordination.

A rather natural thing for a manager to do is getting angry at an underling not doing what he wants, but in the sexual context with a girl, it implies they're the underling to you not doing what you want them to, which turns them on. Essentially, the master is turning the subordinate girl on, by getting angry at them when they're not doing sexual things they want them to and making them do it anyway. [I'm not describing rape btw, I'm just talking about the "atmosphere", in real life, she gets turned on, she really wants to do it and immediately consents.]

Hotties fantasize getting raped... probably because they won't let anyone do it unless they're "forced", or forcefully persuaded...
I really don't understand!
YOU are saying that all women have a universal control panel, that controls them, so YOU can push their buttons!
I sure would like to see YOU open it and actual do it. YOU talk like YOU know all about women. YOU really don't know shit about them, only what YOU wish they would be. YOU go and walk up to a real woman and say and do what YOU have said and YOU will be locked up! IF not locked up, you would be flattened. YOU talk big, YOU talk like YOU know all about EVERTHING in the universe. I called YOU Sheldon a while back. I take it back. YOU are no way and never will be a Sheldon, Sheldon knows what he knows and admits that he knows nothing when it is beyond his limits. YOU talk like YOU can and will do everything that no man can. I still do not believe that YOU really exist. No MAN would admit that he can be everybody. At least a MAN in his right mind!! YOU are shame.

So now you have an address and cannot hide from the law or what ever YOU are hiding from. Still no REAL pictures, only copy paste stuff. Pics of the shed, limited and are they really YOURS or were they just pics of someone else's that YOU wish you could do. YOU Talk big, rich and will control every woman YOU see.
GOOD LUCK.
YOU talk has turned off a lot that were expecting the solar YOU posted in the title and all you have done is ramble on about YOU.

Dan

So if I sold this property and added it to the house...

@10.25 per sq.ft., I could hypothetically build an extra 800 sq. ft. and have myself a 1200 sq.ft. house.

But, I'm not doing that, because it has the opportunity to become a 700% ROI investment with a little elbow grease.

Was told you can grind a stump to below the ground with a stump grinder, and then cover it up with dirt and throw grass seed over it. Oh, interesting! I didn't know stump grinders were that efficacious in visually removing stumps, i thought they just left shorter stumps, lol. I thought you literally had to pull the suckers of the ground for that effect, lol.

DAND214 said:
swbluto said:
Oh hoho, I think that girl I barked a really rude command at actually works at the one of the nearby nail salons, lol, because I walked into the store and thought I possibly saw her and I was a little curious/surprised, then she hops the guardrail right next to the door I'm standing right behind, and I'm like... time to get a move on!!!

I still didn't know if that was her, and I didn't know if jumping guardrails is how this random girl typically gets around, but yeah, I was going to the restroom and I came out and there she was, talking to the nearby starbucks kiosk employee. And then she started following me out and /casually/ went back to the nail salon.

I was like, WTH.... LOL.

Still don't know if that was her, but I'd say she was chasing me! So more than likely, probably was.

Order around those bitches like you're the boss and treat them rudely and with disrespect, and suddenly they're all over you.

btw... this 'treating them rudely and with disrespect' isn't affected/pretend... it's really what you feel like telling them when they're not doing what you want them to do. Or they're not behaving the way you want them to. Or something about them, anything about them, is pissing you off.

Not doing what you want them to do...

Imagining this in the sexual context...

getting mad at them...

which then turns them on...

and then they do it... or allow it...

(which was happening with the HEB chick, wasn't it...)

I guess my original command to her could've been considered a sexual context...

she was pissing me off because i wanted to see what she looked like but she was really taking her time getting out of the car... so the thought that came to my mind... which then came out of my mouth...

A rather natural thing for a manager to do is getting angry at an underling not doing what he wants, but in the sexual context with a girl, it implies they're the underling to you not doing what you want them to, which turns them on. Essentially, the master is turning the subordinate girl on, by getting angry at them when they're not doing sexual things they want them to and making them do it anyway. [I'm not describing rape btw, I'm just talking about the "atmosphere", in real life, she gets turned on, she really wants to do it and immediately consents.]

Hotties fantasize getting raped... probably because they won't let anyone do it unless they're "forced", or forcefully persuaded...
I really don't understand!
YOU are saying that all women have a universal control panel, that controls them, so YOU can push their buttons!
I sure would like to see YOU open it and actual do it. YOU talk like YOU know all about women. YOU really don't know shit about them, only what YOU wish they would be. YOU go and walk up to a real woman and say and do what YOU have said and YOU will be locked up! IF not locked up, you would be flattened. YOU talk big, YOU talk like YOU know all about EVERTHING in the universe. I called YOU Sheldon a while back. I take it back. YOU are no way and never will be a Sheldon, Sheldon knows what he knows and admits that he knows nothing when it is beyond his limits. YOU talk like YOU can and will do everything that no man can. I still do not believe that YOU really exist. No MAN would admit that he can be everybody. At least a MAN in his right mind!! YOU are shame.

So now you have an address and cannot hide from the law or what ever YOU are hiding from. Still no REAL pictures, only copy paste stuff. Pics of the shed, limited and are they really YOURS or were they just pics of someone else's that YOU wish you could do. YOU Talk big, rich and will control every woman YOU see.
GOOD LUCK.
YOU talk has turned off a lot that were expecting the solar YOU posted in the title and all you have done is ramble on about YOU.

Dan

Well, there's two kinds of woman out there I can identify (In real life, there's probably more).

Those who respond to it.
Those who don't.

Those who don't respond favorably to my style, I have no interest in. It's not a conscious decision, either, it's just rather intuitive when she continues acting like the better and refuses to submit. But, those girls are attracted ANYWAY, just that I don't really like them. Btw, I don't actually talk like that to girls in actual conversation, now passerbys is another story...

And it's not because "i know all about women", it's because they're pissing me off and I've learned it's much better holding nothing back than to keep it locked up in terms of female response. And that health article made it seem like holding-in-anger was bad for you, too. (highly correlated with artherogenesis)

So not holding yourself back is not only healthy, it's emotionally arousing. It stirs the emotions of the crowd, and arouses the passions in girls.

You know what hitler and trump have in common? They didn't hold themselves back and "pretend", they were being true to themselves. And they were both popular with the nation.

swbluto said:

As well as this works, one would expect that you had a date to prom, that people become accustomed to seeing you with a woman at your side, that you wouldn't have to make up stories such as the H.E.B. chick. . . . I wonder what went wrong?

DAND214 said:
I sure would like to see YOU open it and actual do it.

He'd like to see it, too. That's why he fascinates over it online.

swbluto said:
it's not because "i know all about women", it's because they're pissing me off and I've learned it's much better holding nothing back than to keep it locked up in terms of female response. And that health article made it seem like holding-in-anger was bad for you, too. (highly correlated with artherogenesis)

That's for sure. You don't even know that you're failing. Letting go of anger in ridiculous ways is a sign of commitment. To institutions. Highly correlated with jail time too.

And Hitler really wasn't popular, he lost the only election he was in and got an appointment. Goebbels created the illusion of him being popular but the Nazi's never took a majority of the vote or had a majority of elected officials. It was just all the snowflakes of the era out having violent protests that he derived his power from, just like the snowflakes are hoping to do here. Oh, but don't you have fun imagining things about THAT, too?

I'll go along with you on one thing: When the crazy trollobie let's loose, he just puts you one up before you even respond. Especially when he's such a violent psycho. You do it in person, he does it online. Twins.

Ah well, let's get back to the things you've said: Now that you're over that Autism kick you were on, whatever happened the minor in Economics you said you had? You decided to trade it in for a minor in Math? Didn't know you could do that? Or that there were double minors. Myself I got AA's in Math and Economics. Or I'm supposed to have the AA in Economics, I've been bad about applying for it. Finally did, but the school doesn't do grad checks and they're an odd place when it comes to having some obscure rule hidden away in some book other than the student catalog, so I could still be in for a surprise when it doesn't come. Wonder if they'll even say why.

Dauntless said:
swbluto said:

As well as this works, one would expect that you had a date to prom, that people become accustomed to seeing you with a woman at your side, that you wouldn't have to make up stories such as the H.E.B. chick. . . . I wonder what went wrong?

Well, I did have a date to prom but what just happened to happen, never got married. She wasn't exactly a "highschool sweetheart", I was just being nice to her. In the years ahead, Great Recession had a way of sidelining a lot of those (Both marriages and child births), and I'm still working my way out of the hole that the worst off city in America left me in (in combination with the great recession). In terms of establishing "a normal first-world life".

On the otherhand, I'm wealthier than most my peers, and I'm getting ever wealthier. That's mainly because I'm specifically oriented to that goal and have insight/awareness into ROIs, assets and opportunities that most don't really have, and I'm willing to compromise in the first few years if it means ever greater fortunes ahead. And I'm striking the big opportunities in probably a year, when I reach critical mass.

This girl didn't really believe me when I said I made more money than most people with jobs. She thought my driving a beatup vehicle and living in this neighborhood really implied anything about my income, LOL! No girl, that reflects my wealth that's tied up in real estate and cars as of a year ago, and you just saw me in my first year in business. The second year of business, I'm out of this neighborhood!! The rate at which I'm moving up the real estate ladder tells you my income! (She's been stuck in this piss poor neighborhood for at least 10 years)

I'm so proud of my new location, tickles me pink. Not only did I work hard, I searched hard and I persuaded hard. I had to do all of that hard to pull it off. It wouldn't be nearly as satisfying if it were merely gifted to me.

I was passing by these nice looking apartments and i thought about living in one of those vs. living on my .55 acre farmland.

I almost immediately thought NO WAY IN HELL!!

Not even a financial consideration, it's the freedom and pride in ownership; pride in construction. And gardening. And just basically freedom to have whatever you can afford, like swimming pools and gardens. And it's much more peaceful and pleasant. My thoughts were not too dissimilar from Elton John's, "can't stick me in the penthouse, I'm going back to my plow!

Didn't have an economics minor, had a math minor. But, I did take the basic economics courses. And 5'd economics AP.

---------

btw, my acting brashly and impudently is not really criminal in intent. And, I'm well aware of what's a crime and know what NOT TO DO. And, if there's a crime I would want to commit, typically it's well thought out so I can get away with it. Which is not an admission that I do that, I'm just saying hypothetically if I planned on it. Keyword being hypothetically.

This new location is about as close as I can reasonably get to Houston while remaining in this county.

Getting any closer would mean another county, which introduces permits and permit costs and construction delays, something I don't need right now! Hot sweaty summer is coming fast upon us! (It almost means nearly double the real estate price on the open market; might be able to get it substantially cheaper direct mail.)

interestingly highly relevant definition of impudent:

marked by ... cocky boldness or disregard of others

Cocky boldness and disregarding the females definitely turns them on...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073FZ8PP9/

swbluto said:
. . . . I did have a date to prom but what just happened to happen, never got married. She wasn't exactly a "highschool sweetheart", I was just being nice to her.

So when you wasted your time on being nice you actually got a date, but all this successful bullying is getting you. . . ?

There's something wrong here. . . .

swbluto said:
I have a minor in economics. Most don't. https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=51808&p=767372

swbluto said:
Didn't have an economics minor, had a math minor. But, I did take the basic economics courses. And 5'd economics AP.

I think maybe there's other times you said you had one. I took both the Macro and Micro Economics in high school then again in college for the AA I'm supposed to have. Didn't waste time on 'AP.' Any thoughts on why people find you unbelievable?

swbluto said:
btw, my acting brashly and impudently is not really criminal in intent.

Yeah, much crime is the 'Disoranized thinking' where they act brashly and didn't have the criminal intent.

I don't think you understand what 'Wealthy' means. So I have a brother who did much like you, worked odd jobs for paychecks, made money making things and breaking things a la the 'Hacking' craze of the earlier years of the 21st century he could modify things people would pay for. Oh, he lived with his mother. Eventually saved up and bought a house. Yeah, literally didn't buy clothes, even. Do you REALLY think of him or yourself as wealthy?

Dauntless said:
swbluto said:
. . . . I did have a date to prom but what just happened to happen, never got married. She wasn't exactly a "highschool sweetheart", I was just being nice to her.

So when you wasted your time on being nice you actually got a date, but all this successful bullying is getting you. . . ?

Lol, I'm not looking right now so that's why I don't have a date. When /I WAS LOOKING/, I got more than a date, I got a HOOOT girlfriend!! (The HEB chick)

I don't think you understand what 'Wealthy' means. So I have a brother who did much like you, worked odd jobs for paychecks, made money making things and breaking things a la the 'Hacking' craze of the earlier years of the 21st century he could modify things people would pay for. Oh, he lived with his mother. Eventually saved up and bought a house. Yeah, literally didn't buy clothes, even. Do you REALLY think of him or yourself as wealthy?

Really depends on the percentiles of his generation. How he allocates capital is independent of how much capital he has and how quickly he's accruing capital. (What I consider wealth. Earning 48k a year doesn't mean shit if you're paying 36k/year for a san fran mortgage with 34K interest. Now earning 40k paying $90/year in real estate taxes makes you pretty wealthy in comparison.)

Unlike most people, I see past the material consumption front illusion and see true wealth. Granted, I can't really tell what kind of equity people have just by looking at them, but I know most don't have substantial equity, especially among the rare few of my generation who even have a mortgage.

Dauntless said:

swbluto said:

Being nice got me the rejects,not being nice is getting me the hotties.

Dauntless said:

swbluto said:

swbluto said:
I have a minor in economics. Most don't. https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=51808&p=767372

swbluto said:

I think maybe there's other times you said you had one. I took both the Macro and Micro Economics in high school then again in college for the AA I'm supposed to have. Didn't waste time on 'AP.' Any thoughts on why people find you unbelievable?

I only mentioned my having a math minor once, the one and only time I mentioned having a degree! The only reason why people might infer my having an economics minor is of because of my economics brilliance, which is an understandable mistake.

I'm obviously more interested in the economy and money more than math...

So are girls...

Love is just an overwhelming amount of emotions signalling you want to mate with someone. It's nothing more than that. Society, Hollywood, and what women and culture has mythologised.

Well, hmmm... there's merit to that suspicion. No doubting I wanted the HEB chick's children. And, oh yes, was it an overwhelming emotion.

However, I do think he is overlooking the more important aspects and unfairly trivializing them.

Like, doing anything to protect them/feed them/keep them alive and safe...

Working as hard as you can, not for you, but for her...

There's a bit more to it than just 'really want to mate with them'. It's commitment, not just an emotional one, but a resource and safety commitment to her and your children. And wanting the best for them.

I wonder if you could drill a hole in a stump, put a stick of dynamite in it, then light it up...

Would that get rid of the stump?

Seems like it'd be fun to watch, too.

Maybe I should be loading up on some of those large firecrackers... and disassemble and assemble a bigger one...

Seems like it works...

[youtube]7iGRV9TbEu4[/youtube]

A good friend of mine blows stumps and other stuff up by placing a mixture of ammonia nitrate fertilizer and diesel fuel into a milk jug. This is how he does it: first, find......

That's good to know. An accelerator plus flammable liquid = bomb, that makes sense.

To make an ANFO bomb, you can purchase ammonium nitrate in quantity from any business that services the agriculture industry. Farmers routinely buy quantities of it because it makes a good fertilizer. You blend two to five percent common kerosene, household fuel oil, or diesel fuel with 95 to 98 percent ammonium nitrate, mixing it well. The resulting ANFO is so insensitive to shock that it requires a high explosive such as dynamite to detonate it (as opposed to the slight friction needed to explode black powder). The dynamite is detonated with a timing device so the bomber can escape before the explosion. As long as the ANFO is in a container or contained in some manner, the detonation will be quite destructive.

Dang, you need dynamite? Will a firecracker work? lol

'quite destructive' sounds promising, stumps won't stand a chance.

Meanwhile he told me to dig a pit close to the stumps and as deep as I could make them. Little did I know the reason. When he showed up he dragged a bag of fertilizer out of his truck, poured on about a gallon of diesel, mixed it up and poured it all down my two holes. Then he brought out one stick of 80%, cut it in half, inserted the detonator, and took me far, far away where he touched it off.

There's that fabled dynamite, again, I believe.

Oh, here's how to steal some marker flags from a hardware store.

Put them in the basket first.

Put bags of concrete on top.

Voila, the cashier never sees the flags, and you totally forgot about it, so suddenly...

FREE FLAGS!

I guess it makes up for the tax I wasn't supposed to pay with my business Tax ID handy and everything...

Dauntless said:

swbluto said:

swbluto said:

Oh seriously, you're referring to something I said like 5 years ago and claiming I'm contradicting myself?

Maybe I did have a dual minor... I just don't know exactly... it's just hard to suspect an economics minor from micro and macro alone, and a 5 on the AP. But maybe that's all it took...

I definitely had a math minor.

Looking at the context... I might have been embellishing a little in establishing credibility...

swbluto said:
Oh seriously, you're referring to something I said like 5 years ago and claiming I'm contradicting myself?

Ummm, are you asking? I mean that should be clear. Just as it should have been clear to you if you had one or not at the time. The only one who inferred you had an Economics Minor was you. We all doubted it just from reading your writing on the subject. There is nothing understandable about your Economic thought.

swbluto said:
Looking at the context... I might have been embellishing a little in establishing credibility...

Or, more to the point, detracting from it.

swbluto said:
That's good to know. An accelerator plus flammable liquid = bomb, that makes sense.

That's NOT good for you to know, in light of your obsession with mass murder and all around erratic behavior.

swbluto said:
'quite destructive' sounds promising. . . .

Did you know that many psycho killers claimed they watched someone else do it?

swbluto said:
Oh, here's how to steal some marker flags from a hardware store.

Oh, the pride. Add kleptomaniac to the resume. . . .

[youtube]SObzNdyRTBs[/youtube]

Look at what I get at 1:48 a.m., just woke upto it. The sounds of footsteps outside.

Isn't that funny?

It wouldn't be so alarming by itself because of the fact I have peanut butter jars sitting right outside EXCEPT...

I heard the clinking of metal associated with guns outside right outside my front door, too. I know, because simply holding my shotgun makes an identical sound.

What else could've made that sound... well... I suppose it's possible something else did...

I'd have to check..

But, having just woken up, my mind is WHERE'S MY GUN AND WHERE'S MY PHONE.

Cocked the shotgun immediately and it seems like the sounds soon vanished. (I didn't, however, hear the sounds of footsteps suddenly running away.)

Maybe could've been an animal, but oddly, my dog was barking earlier tonight which prompted me to turn on the lights outside.

I want to check if my dog is still alive, I'm curious if that might be a reason he wasn't barking.

kind of makes think i need to move the peanut butter jars, bring the dog closer and get security cameras.

Interesting that last bit, seemed the microcenter gal was also looking at security cameras.

Maybe it was true love because we were of similar mind, both paranoid...

Just based on the sound, it sounded like light footsteps, like an animal.

That metal gun part clinking sound though... that's a tough one to explain...

Family accuses me of being a light sleeper...

Maybe that's because people want to kill me...

The first to be thrown in a pitfire as a sacrifice to the gods, not unlike this dog burner down the road.

And you think of those mass shootings, maybe that's really a pre-emptive strike at the heart of it.

Though sub-25s tend to be more aggressive, maybe they're just pre-emptively striking long before someone eventually takes them out down the road, depriving them a chance to retaliate. So they're striking as soon as they get a chance, and a moment where there's just enough motivation, where someone just recently acted-if-they-wanted-to-kill -them and injured them in a significant way, such as career derailment.

it's the law-biding fools who wait for some illegal mexican to take them out...

Interest plot for the movie title.

Move title: Light Sleeper

A drug dealer reconsiders his profession when his boss plans to go straight and an old flame reappears.

Funny that. Though I'm not a drug dealer myself, I appear to be surrounded by them. Light sleeping is just part of the lifestyle, I guess, for them and their neighbors...

it does seem like real world executions tend to happen between 2-4 a.m., which is about on schedule.

I guess murderers figure that's when they're probably sleeping.

Went back to sleep and woke up.

just reviewed all the available evidence, and the footsteps were happening at a rate of 8 steps per 2 seconds (roughly what i heard). they sounded like light footsteps.

light, quick foosteps.

what kind of footstep rates do people have?

I think it's more like 2 per second at most.

Sources seem to think it's normally 1000 per 10 minutes or 600 seconds, or 1.5 per second.

So, yep, the footsteps correspond to a light animal which isn't really surprising.

Need to move the peanut butter jars to the designated trash.

It's plausible the clinking sound was actually plastic pb jars clinking with each other.

And the pump on my shotgun is indeed made of plastic... it's the thing making noise...

thought about that more...

so martin shkreli...

people wanted to take that kid out...

and they did... by sending him to jail...

these sub-25 shooters may be arguably smart "martin shkrelis" in pre-empting it before eventually getting taken out in their later 20s/30s...

Disgraced Aids pharmacy boss tried to woo Tinder date with $120 cup of tea - but she turned him down because he was too nervous

what, the headline doesn't make sense. He just simply was flashing his money around specifically to impress her, which turned her off. Girls aren't impressed by money, though they do expect it. They're really impressed by...

someone fearless in going directly for who/what they want and not taking no for answer. And not being insecure about themselves by using excessive gift/money displays in trying to achieve it. (Talking about real girls, not gold diggers, those are a different type. though most gold diggers are also really unaroused by a man who thinks himself is not enough to deserve her... he feels so unworthy that he feels he needs to buy her... I'm sure some gold diggers will still proceed being glorified prostitutes.)

"Samurai who won't regret to keep me in his net"

Another video mentions "courage", but they didn't really specify this last part... conviction...

It takes courage and conviction.

Courage to speak your thoughts out loud and wishwashiness... girls might be attracted to you... and chase you around...

Yeah, that might work too, lol. That's only good if you just want to get laid though...

Not necessarily falling in love...

The overwhelming clusterfuck that is love is worth searching long and hard for.

Overwhelming conviction despite the odds. Yep, that's love. (Still got a tear 9 months later, wow.)

Met my neighbor, he's in his 70s. Bought the property 25 years ago, in chasing his now wife. He's really proud of his man cave that comprises one of the four distinct "tiny house"-like structures on the land.

Said he was paying $60/month for it at the time he bought it. (I assume a trailer was already on it?)

Was telling me of one of his daughters, one out of 6 children, who was kicked out of the house and now living in a van. She was recently kicked off the property where the van was sitting.

Holy crap!

Was that the HEB chick?

Some girl getting kicked out of her parents for being too... vicious...slutty...dishonoring to the family name... or something...

Then she moved into a van?

Oh dude, no wonder why she was f'ing crying when I implied having a house.

That gives a lot of perspective as to why she was "folding into my arms" as if wanting me to take her...

I don't know if he's describing the HEB chick, but oddly enough, that dream said I would meet her father a year later and he'd give me permission to date her.

And the hair of his other daughter... kind of frizzy, dark brown...

Just like the HEB chick's...

And that girl looks fine...

So, thinking maybe I should investigate the probability.

Apparently he's heard about me from this guy named "Jeff" in this neighborhood.

Who the hell is that? lol...

Is my name getting around or something? lol.

I sure hope it wasn't the father of that white kid who said I was chasing him down with a machete with a scary mask on, when I taking care of saplings in my would be driveway and I was wearing the mosquito/bee suit and I was merely watching them ride by.

More parallels...

This father appeared to have stigmatism, didn't seem like he was looking me in the eye despite looking in my direction as if he were.

This girl, the heb chick, had what I described as "wild eyes".

The overlap is getting too convincing.

I still think it's pretty unlikely, but oh, I found myself tearing during the entire half mile dog walk thinking I would meet her again someday.

I told her to "have an awesome life", and I don't know how well that might be playing out, but...

Maybe she is, maybe she will.

It's interesting, that another one of his sons is in jail, too violent I guess.

Interesting to suspect, that if this is the HEB chick we're talking about, dauntless would describe me as "criminal minded" or whatever... and criminals run in her family. And the heb chick appeared aggressive and impulsive... and aggression and impulsivity is associated with criminals...

Cut from the same cloth, true love.

You could definitely describe my seduction of her 'aggressive and impulsive'.

And her yelling at me as "aggressive and impulsive".

The same characteristic that got her kicked out, I fell in love with...?

Just thinking if she were to come back to the same street she was kicked off of...

And she'd be living right next to her family again...

I wonder how well that'd bode for "the relationship", if it were to resume.

The father, who is my neighbor, knowing full well I'm fooling around with his daughter, lol.

And all the tattle-telling that might go on about my possible excesses... and having the family right there...

Maybe that'd be behoove me to treat her properly...

it's funny describing he bought this property in chasing his wife...

It's no mistake I was buying this property in chasing a girl... and fulfilling the intention I had with the HEB chick (I intended to imply a house in the future to her, and I was going to build her a house in a safe neighborhood), however futile it might've seemed at the time.

It's telling too...

He chased his wife...

And here I am chasing what might be his daughter...

The women of his family might be inherently chasable...

not settle-able like most women, chase-able.

Kind of wonder if he was meeting me thinking about the potential of marrying one of his daughters... lol...

And not just simply a friendly neighborly meet&greet...

It's interesting, describing that his family likes to stick together...

And it almost seems like I could potentially help out with that, lol.

-----------------

In other news, this paramethrin sprayed long denim shirt, pants and wearing gloves and a mosquito headnet with camo hat on, is actually REALLY effective.

Unlike the bee suit, and unlike the full mosquito netting suit...

It's really airy and you don't just "overheat" and sweat like a pig merely wearing it for 5 minutes.

The only part that overheats and sweats is the head, which is much better than the entire body! And the head seems pretty airy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back