Teeter & Other Therapies

markz

100 TW
Does anyone use an inverter type system/hanging upside down/inversion table ?

https://teeter.com/fitspine/?msclkid=55c6f32993131ad8c9a0ae5e81181014&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=search%20%3A%20teeter%20%3A%20branded%20desktop&utm_term=teeter%20fitspine&utm_content=FitSpine%20Branded%20Desktop

Funny.....(not funny ha ha) I was looking at the same thing tonight. eBay etc. Found out they are about $500 USA.

I never used one. I have tried them in a show room settings. My opinion it that they are probably good if used in small doses. Don't want to be upside down too long. (slowly work up to 10 - 15 minutes?)

I do similar spinal decompression by hinging from a pull up bar, or better yet, by swinging from the gymnastic style rings at the beach. It causes natural inertial stretching.

Although, having an inversion table at home sounds like a good idea to me. Not only does it decompress ones spine, it gives the heart a small workout because the small ventricle has to pump a bit harder to get blood to the legs. And if you have any fluid buildup in your legs for what ever reason, it can drain away from your feet and be circulated away.

:D :bolt:

Has anyone tried Isolation Chamber Water Therapy?

Joe Rogan talks about it, and I took a look to see if it was available where I am, sure enough it is.

I've been intermittent fasting. So many studies out there showing that fasting can increase human growth hormone by 2000%, stimulate stem cell growth, and greatly reduce inflammation among many other things. Scientist don't seem to be testing fasting for treatment rather they seem to be trying to figure out how the anti aging and rejuvenating process of fasting works so they can mimic it with drugs which they can patent. But fasting is free and proven. Its been helping with my joint pain I'm most likely from less inflammation but I'm hoping it actually repairs them a bit. Long shot but worst case I just loose weight and feel better.

Back