Register to Win a FREE E-BikeKitâ„¢

If I win it, I'm a hack together some extracycle-like thing and mount it on that.

Oh awesome! Was just looking at those kits the other day for long term purchase planning :)

Free would be just about my price range right now...

ps. those terms they show you at the end would be helpful as a link before you fill in...
oh and some assurance that the email's won't be re-used/re-sold...

An OUTSTANDINGLY worded website. I quote the start and suggest the change of just one word.
I dislike the "P" word; it connotes vanity that is not there.

We Believe bullet

At E-BikeKitâ„¢ we believe that the electric bike can go a long way in helping individuals make a difference in their own health & lifestyle. At E-BikeKit.com we are honored to offer you the most powerful, reliable and easy-to-use bicycle conversion system available in the United States. The E-BikeKitâ„¢ will change the way you think about personal transportation. Riding an electric bike is something you have to experience to "get". All it takes is one ride and people who previously couldn't imagine commuting or getting around by anything other than their car can immediately understand the opportunities presented by the electric bike. Not only do electric bikes make good clean sense but they're also incredibly fun to ride!

Now you know, it would be a great help if I had fliers printed with this text
to give to curious observers. Why pedal only?

Woo hoo!

It actually arrived a couple of weeks ago, but I've been really backlogged with projects.

Pictures coming soon.

The motor is nearly as large as a Crystalyte X5, but quite a bit lighter and a bit narrower.
I'm sure it can take WAY more than the stock controller will provide. I need to track down a rear rack, dual kick stand and a set of batteries before I can try it out. I also have to install it on my son's bike, since it's the only availble conversion candidate. He uses his bike to commute to work, so I can't take too long to work on it.

Back