Purchased a used zap truck by xebra now discontinued, need help.....

Jamiemhansen

1 µW
I purchased a used 2008 zap truck by xebra (lime green)and it came with hub motors(upgraded from standard), no batteries, and missing charger and many missing parts, but controllers were there, so I placed 60v series of batteries and tried to run, but nothing, could use some help, it shows -60v going out of the controllers, but has +60v going into them. there was no +60v going to the motors and don't understand why, I figured it would at least move in reverse. I need help, will pay good cash for someone with ev knowledge to make this thing run for me, or tell me how to get it running. I'm sure it's simple but it's beyond my knowledge and understanding. I purchased 2 types of electric throttle petals and both don't work no matter how I wire them up. It came with no key for ignition so I took it apart and took the locking pins out so my motorcycle key turns it now. Lights come on in the dash, and it clicks when turning key or pushing/pulling emergency cut off switch. I'm scratching my head and don't know anyone with ev knowledge. I live in Sonoma County, Forestville to be exact. Please reply if you have any suggestions or can meet me for service, thank you.
Eric
Jamiemhansen@aol.com

Back