Merry Christmas 2019

Dauntless

100 TW
Already had a nephew open what I got him: A sweatshirt with hoodie and pants. He really liked the hanger that came with it. I mean really, couldn't put it down. Carried on about it. Broke it. . . .

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/24/us/finding-black-santas-trnd/index.html

So about the time the black woman was making a show of griping that Trump was "Promoting" one religion by mentioning celebrating Christmas, CNN ran the original version of that article. What's this one religion that Santa Claus is a symbol of?

Wait, wasn't Santa Claus a white guy? Yeah, him and Nick Fury. Oh, Ariel was a white mermaid, too. Just ask Hans Christian Anderson. 16 years old.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnn.com/travel/amp/rovaniemi-christmas/index.html

And yes, he was upset when he broke the hanger.

Ah well, Merry Christmas, everybody. Even it THEY do try to take it away from you.

You sound a little bitter there D. Don't feel bitter we still love you, even if you keep stumbling on the wrong side of history. I just said a prayer to Lord Jesus that you become a better person. In any case, as is well known, Jesus was born during the lambing season. That would be Aprilish or Septemberish. So as December 24 is the first day of a detectable longer day by most humans and happy end of Saturnalia to a good Roman like you.

Marry Christmas D!!! :D

Someone is obviously upset that I posted a black Santa.

e-beach said:
You sound a little bitter there D.

No I don't. Leading off with your disinformation for Christmas, eh? Imagine my surprise.

e-beach said:
you keep stumbling on the wrong side of history.

The truth is the wrong side of everything to you.

e-beach said:
I just said a prayer to Lord Jesus that you become a better person.

I suppose I'm supposed to feel obligated to pray for you to be a better troll, but I'm not the hypocrite, here. You must get so lonely here with so many of you kind getting banned this year. But you're not letting that scare you, obviously.

e-beach said:
In any case, as is well known,

Like Lucy Van Pelt, her facts are the true facts because SHE is the one that made them up.

e-beach said:
Jesus was born during the lambing season. That would be Aprilish or Septemberish. So as December 24 is the first day of a detectable longer day by most humans and happy end of Saturnalia to a good Roman like you.

Marry Christmas D!!! :D

Sounds like you're having a liquid Christmas.

Did you know our calendar, our seasons, did not exist back then? That dates didn't used to be fixed, right? That December 25th has fallen in spring, summer. . . . ?

What is it about foot that makes you think it tastes so good? Oh, 'Utopia' is fiction, not a true story. The Romans didn't really cross the Atlantic and intermarry with my American Indian ancestors.

Merry Christmas. I'm sure the rest of you can have a Happy New Year.

TELEMMGLPICT000177443378-xxlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqFHJNLL4DN98KyBDjVXBRVOFZUOt4D9BuJ9XXM4i_vVY.jpeg

Dauntless said:
So about the time the black woman . . . .
Put away the racial angst for a day and celebrate! Don't let yourself get triggered, and have a great Christmas.

billvon said:
Put away the racial angst for a day and celebrate! Don't let yourself get triggered, and have a great Christmas.

Aww, you don't think I should feel sorry for the black people who want to enjoy Christmas but others want to stop them from. Gee, which side are you on? Dang, you saying you don't want someone "Triggered" is like an arsonist saying he doesn't want something to burn while he strikes the match.

nicobie said:

Yes, we know you think of yourself as twice the troll. Good for you.

Dauntless said:
Aww, you don't think I should feel sorry for the black people who want to enjoy Christmas but others want to stop them from.
Or . . . get triggered and hurl racial epithets at the screen this Christmas. Whatever floats your boat.

Well, it is Dec. 26th somewhere! :lol:

:D :bolt:

So I guess this post was the gift certificate to the trolls, they even brought in their Russian friends to enjoy it. Meanwhile, you guys were unable to stop the black Santa. Christmas won, you lost.

Dauntless said:
....Christmas won,......

Of course Christmas won. Christmas always wins. Not like you have anything to do with it. :mrgreen:

Of course Christmas wins, I didn't say I won. Or do you just so associate me with the Christmas spirit that it seems like me winning?

Isn't it amazing the trolls show up and commence trolling and whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. . . . .

I wonder, if you guys held one of your 'Nobody here but us Trolls' poll, could you get through it without trolling?

Ah well, since you seem to be so upset at black Christmas, let's see what Kwanzaa does to you. Or is the FOR you, since you love the upset so much.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/26/us/kwanzaa-principles-trnd/index.html

I have said a prayer for you D. That you can find a better job then posting on the internet.

With love.

Hey, that's great. I still remember that job dealing with entertainment industry wannabee trolls, I'd hate to go back to that. Trolls here are more than bad enough.

So my mother was just saying that she still prays for peace in her family, if you knew some of my brothers and sisters you'd ask '.. . . .And you still believe in praying?" She says the answer is "Someday." Yeah, when this one and that one are gone.

But there really WAS peace on Earth this Christmas. We didn't see this one OR that one. The world is what it is. Did black santa really set you off so bad, or was it just the excuse? I showed Ma when I was telling about you guys trolling me, she just laughed and said she could just see he's about to speak and had something joyous to say. Ma was about as racist as, some here, when I was growing up.

But forget Ma growing, you guys will always be you guys. And I'm used to that. My being so well adjusted about it takes the fun out of it for you, which is why I do it. And why I can always laugh instead crying as you hoped. And why my posts can be so touching.

So as you guys make your resolutions to be bigger, badder trolls in the coming year, mine is to be---funnier. That which doesn't kill me makes me jokier. My way of being the better person.

Don't you hate that?

e-beach said:
I have said a prayer for you D. That you can find a better job then posting on the internet.
I find people like that often have trouble finding said jobs. No one gives them the honors they feel they deserve, and all the hiring managers are clueless trolls.

Dang, too slow to come up with any trolling of your own? (He edited the original post.) I'm sure you'll get a thank you PM for dragging him through the mud instead. Maybe if you ask real nice he'll put it up there for you for real. Meanwhile, I'll respond to you personally. Ooooh, the attention you craaaaaave. . . .

You remind me of the difference between trolls and the hecklers in comedy clubs. Just gotta outlast them. No need to insult them, you don't really need to be funny. Once they can't answer immediately, you took them down in seconds. They don't think of something three days later then spend weeks looking for you at a club within driving distance so they can at last deliver their snappy comeback.

As you've proven, trolls will find long dead threads that to you smell fresh as spring. . . .

Good luck thinking up a comeback to post in your own name. Believe me, I'll count the days.

This ought to cheer you up. The bottom 25% making 4.5% more than this time last year. Great time to be one of the poor people in America, eh? Imagine that. I'm sure this directly affects the lot of you trolling this thread. Now you can cheer up.

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/rank-and-file-workers-get-bigger-raises-11577442600

danni boy, if you're sincere in your wishes (& i can tell you are, you have sincere eyes) then you might be wantin the actual xmas 2019 thread.
or skip the middleman & head on over to the sphere's official ocd-friendly amalgamated merry christmas' past where it will end up anyway.

this here's the opposite of you want.
Merry Forking* Christmas.
nicobie said:
6283h.jpg

*thinking of the children spinnerette

Back