Xtreme Fear Home INVASION: black hater beats it

Reid Welch

1 MW
It's my birthday. I'm feeling punk as usual lately.
Ernie offered to go get me a pack of cigs, and because my car is parked in the courtyard (his is always in the garage), he used my car.
He's 78 years old.

He was gone for perhaps fifteen minutes. As Ern returned, and was just one house away from our courtyard entrance,a black male on a bike rode out of the bricked courtyard, out of our gates, turned left. He apparently did not see Ernie in my yellow car.
He carried a piece of iron pipe.

What happened: the gates were open. Opportunity to case. The guy sees that this house is fitted all with hurricane, double-laminated, break-proof glass.
Plus, he must have figured there was too much chance that someone was in the house.
Indeed, I was in the house. I'm always in the house, gun at side.
IT IS MY RIGHT TO SHOOT DEAD ANY INTRUDER ON THIS PROPERTY, particularly a black male bearing an iron pipe in hand.
No questions need be asked.

The guy was gone. I folllowed the expected trail of the intruder, down Douglas Road, but the traffic was all congested and he made it back into the black Grove before I could get there, one mile away.

I thought: maybe it was innocent, my friend Tony. It's Tony's birthday today too! But an iron pipe? I've known Tony for three years. He is not a burglar; he is my trusted friend.

I went to where he lives, his 86 year old Auntie's home, a dilapidated duplex. I knocked. A black face appeared at the window.
":What you want?"
"It's me, Reid, Tony's friend!"

"Tony ain't here. He's....away. But I know you.
I'm Tony's cousin! We met years ago.
Don't you remember me?"

He was not the home intruder, that was for sure,
nor was it Tony who was on that bike. Tony is in jail.

"I'm Cleveland. I'm Tony's cousin" everybody in the Grove is someone's cousin;
but here it was true: for Cleveland cares for Tony's Auntie, who raised him from infancy.

Laughs, relief, smiles. Cleveland! I guess I met him on the street about four years ago now.
He is a cyclist. But he was not the one who had been on our property.

See, I promised Cleveland years ago, to make a Youtube documentary video of his daily life.
Cleveland rides his old bike everywhere. He has but one leg. Gunshots, all through the torso, twenty years ago.
The leg could not be saved. But Cleveland rides a bike. Sometimes he joins the Lycras for a partial run on Saturday through the Grove,
but he can't keep up for long. They leave him in the dust after a few greets and goodbyes.

My birthday. I survived. I will kill dead any cop or stranger who wanders into our courtyard uninvited.
I'm putting a warning sign on the gate today.
This is entirely legal and within my rights.

Mrs. Andrade next door: thirty years ago, home invasion, robbery, break and enter, hogtied old lady and elderly husband, who soon died.

I will get any intruder first and then dispose of the body myself. I won't write a report.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

edits: only the usual, minor spelling and punctuation errors

why don't you just hug them and try to "relate" like you posted in this thread

http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10462

During the Tour de Nash last week, while riding through downtown Nashville, I encountered a cyclist walking uphill, figured he was just tired. As I passed him, he had a long, metal baseball bat on his bike that he was holding down on the seat with one hand, while hold the bike with the other. I thought it was weird, but well, e-bike power, I went on past, knew there was no way he would catch me on his own.

If I saw anyone, man or woman, leaving my property holding a large iron pipe, yeah I would be suspicious too.

Home Invasion fear goes both ways. Yeah, it's not fun to know some stranger is wondering around in your house. On the flip side, so they are nervous about getting caught. That is probably why the guy ran off after he thought someone was at home. Stand up for your right to defend yourself, but at the same time, don't let paranoia get to you. These kind of people are just out for a score, nothing more than to make some quick cash for whatever reason.

The cheapest thing you can do is go buy a bunch of those fake LED lighted cameras and put a few around the property at doors, etc. Doubt alone will scare off most intruders, for those brave enough, have them meet Mr. Smith & Wesson should it come to that. :twisted:

will_newton said:
why don't you just hug them and try to "relate" like you posted in this thread

http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10462
I hugged Cleveland.
I won't hug Detroit. :x

There is a difference between young boys and hardened, adult criminals.
The little black boys of the black Grove are smiling, happy, innocents.
There is no grafitti nor vandalism in sight. Neighborhoods are clean.
Some streets are positively, resolutely, middle class. I have never seen kids there acting like
those white boys shattering fluorescent lamps, glass in the street. There is not even any litter;
black folks pick up cast off wrappers and cups from white-driven cars that speed through their 'hood.

PS: I relate to black people extremely well. They never harm me.
I can walk the streets. I give unwanted good things to total strangers, mothers without incomes;
did give a bread maker, a bike, various things. I get waves and smiles, and they are, unlike some people who hate,
almost all black folks in Coconut Grove are decent and polite to white boys who show them a modicum of respect. Don't joke.
The criminals there are mostly petty; drug flippers, crack. It's a scant living.
It's the cops who are the corrupt scum.
God, to be black; what an onus, just a chance of birth, and what are your chances to escape?

In jail I met many fine criminals: gentle, sharing, caring, non-judgmental.
That I am marked too (as a gay person) puts me squarely into their class of outcasts.

I love black people. Mildred, sitting in front of her duplex on a hot day. I stop to greet her, a stranger. We chatted.
Retired housekeeper. In constant pain, circulation problems, elderly. "Mrs. Wooten? You knew her? I worked for her for many years.
Mrs. Wooten lived across the street. I gave the breadmaker to Mildred. She probably gave it to a grown grandchild.

What goes around comes around again, in peace, tranquility and human harmony.

I do not wave to whites. I give five dollar bills to black beggars. I know what they are going to spend it for.

If I told "Robert" about this episode, he'd say, because they are all primitive Baptists at birth and through upbringing (well almost all),

"Well, you met Cleveland again because that was God's will. Of ten thousand people on whose door to knock, God had you knock on Cleveland's door.

I am atheist. I don't argue religion with "Robert". However, every day brings a new and remarkable co-incidence of fate, almost always good. Cleveland is good. "Robert" is good. Tony is good.
I wanted to see Tony so very much, today, anyway. It is his birthday, too! Amazing but true.
He will get the card and its ten dollar bill in due time. He'll be out, free, soon.

I love....co-incidence. Tony will know tonight when he calls family from jail, that Reid has left a Special Delivery card.
What will Tony remember? Last May 22, he saw me and he exclaimed, "Dog! Ain't you gonna wish me a happy birthday?"

"What you talkin' about? It is MY birthday!!! How'd you know?"

"Dude! You crazy! It is MY birthday, not yours!!!!"

So I showed him my drivers license.

"It is God's doing."

We have known each other for years. A one-in-365 confluence. We are pals to the max forever.
Even his girlfriend loves me.

I :oops: cry. Clara Rockmore (google) allowed me into the last few years of her life.
I am a theremin expert, or was. "WHY, when you have become a virtual recluse in your old age,
why do you choose me to be your last, only, outside friend?"
She, at that time, would not even speak to her nephews or surviving sister.

Ans, exact quote: "Because you are sensitive."
I was given carte blanch to call, visit, write, anytime.
I spent weeks with her in her New York home.

I cry sometimes, like now. Real men do cry.

addendum: more than one Christian has termed me as being as Christly as Himself.
I am not that. I am a sinner, as they put it. Yet, I sleep, knowing I've done my imperfect, very imperfect, best.

I hate. that's my lasting trouble. I hate cops, dead or alive. Yet, some are good, fine men. Those, I would love to have as allies.
But whom can you trust? I trust black people, only.

Happy birthday Reid :lol: 8) Yes, it takes a real man to cry.

Anybody intrudes my house is gonna really cry. It would take a real dumbass though. Never break into a house with a dog door that you can almost walk through without bending over. If you see dog footprints on the front window six feet off the ground that's a clue too. If going into the back yard, two sets of gates with latches and chains might give you a clue the dogs in there are HUGE! :shock:

Heh Heh, my house has been left unlocked for thirty years. Well, that's my method, it works good, and the vicious over agressive dogs I rescued from euthanasia only bite me occasionally. :lol: :lol: :lol: Even the neighbor, who had several burglaries has not had problems since I moved in. I wouldn't hesitate to let em out on a burglar next door.

Folks, thank you. I owe individual replies. Will do so later.

Just woke up from a big night burying burglars :twisted: in my dreams.

wuvs,

r.

++++++++++

dissolve gently in dilute pool acid. then neutralize with calcium chloride or baking soda, either,

then let settle, stir, then overflow with pur water =OR= pour the contents of the barrel into the ground. hose it all down nicely.
strain for gold inlays, beat or melt the gold and visit the precious metals dealer;

the harvested proceeds should pay for the raw pool chemical materials.

Yrs in X'st, woof woof to all,and bow wow, sirs,

r.

edit history: corrections to the dissolution of Trouble section. Settlement works better than straining.
dilute the acid greatly. avoid fuming. give it time. sell the bike later (give it away to a certain poor friend).

Reid Welch said:
I :oops: cry. Clara Rockmore (google) allowed me into the last few years of her life.
I am a theremin expert, or was. /. . . Real men do cry.
. . .

It was possibly Clara Rockmore's theremin playing that made me cry one coming-down morning in the sixties. It wasn't the normal sci-fi sound effects.
Harps, clarinets, accordions and violins can make me cry too. Some voices. (Edith Piaf, singing nuns, etc)

Poets like Leonard Cohen and Bob Dylan and lots of other corny shite can sometimes raise a lump in my throat.
Spitting usually clears it.

Happy belated birthday fellow Gemini guy.

morph999 said:
don't get me started on black people
Uh. The one time we suffered a real home invasion, about twenty years ago, we barely escaped with our lives. The HISPANIC had found our guns, loaded a pistol in the dark with wax/plastic blanks in error, watched us come into the house,
realized his error, and beat it.

Don't get me started again on home invaders. Color is not the clue; it's mental illness, lack of empathy and drug addiction induction.

He was our yardman's new "great" employee. We no longer have a yard man. We have NO ONE on this property, if at all possible. Strangers are all liable to be burglars' case-men, or burglars.

Basically, bad people suck. I can name whites who kill with great pleasure. Hispanics are also white, btw.

Guns are all locked away now, but for the pistol I keep at my side.
Ernie owns and knows how to use a Taser, legal in Florida.
He keeps it close at hand, in pocket or in bed.

I swear, I will make liquid fertilizer, feed the posies, and enjoy the blooms.

morph999 said:
don't get me started on black people
Get me started on them instead.
You just pulled the plunger, pinball wizard.

Possibly the best rendered song ever recorded
[youtube]pKGuHCWWYU0[/youtube]
Did she harm you? She sure beat you at the machine. Ping!

:x

Back