Girl goes 176 MPH in her Corvette, and gets to try out for a race team! pg 2

i really felt like i was riding along :shock:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fh1st5S9jE
:bigthumb: and Police don't seem to mind :bigthumb:

So people to to Patreon and give her money to just do this stuff. What a life.

". . . .On no tire tread." And no roll cage.

Not familiar with a car throwing the oil cap.

some don't realize how much utube pays for popular videos, and give her money :mrgreen:
i been watching her for years, back when she was broke, working a low pay job, and drifting her B200 with a LS1 engine 8)
Glad to see she is having fun and being paid good $$$$$
Here is a 20 yr old that can afford 3 mustangs AND a c8 that has good stuff too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74VX3Z0lQqo

EAQffxRWsAAfEKu

Yeah, when I first got DSL and could run more than 2 minutes of YouTube in an hour I discovered 'Games for Good.' I had to read and catch up on the self promoting gamer and his longsuffering girlfriend, who became the star of the group. So she winds up with daily videos with the camera high to help with cleavage and I look at the views and all she had to do each day was sit at that desk and think of something to talk about maybe :90 and she was getting rich.

The two got involved in fundraising for Africa and at last had an image of doing something besides wasting time, she became the spokesperson for some online gaming site. I can only guess how rich they got.

Dang, if only we had been two of the beautiful people so we could have done nonsense like that. Or if only others REALIZED we were two of the beautiful people. . . .

Matt Gruber said:
i been watching her for years, back when she was broke, working a low pay job, and drifting her B200 with a LS1 engine 8) .....
That must be your version of “broke”..!
there are millions who would sell their children for any “low paid” job......let alone run a drift car !
these really are just “click bait” childish videos, to attract customers for advertisers. :roll:

Oh come on, the kind of people who sell their kids don't need to be broke to do it.

Did you mean a Mazda B2000? Why did she put a Chevy engine in a Ford truck? She should have used an Isuzu.

Man, I would have been real happy to have had the time and money to do that crap at that age. Around college. Hell, at ANY age.

[youtube]IMBZ9xvE9-g[/youtube]

On the other hand, dang, this is so kewl, she takes her new Corvette to show her old boss that fired her. I was local store marketing for a chain of pizza parlors and the owner wandered in the store I was at one day just after college and fired someone for looking at the bowl of sausage or cheese or whatever instead of weighing it, leading to a contest to see who could best guess the weight of their dip. I mean these people all had it right, they do it all day.

[youtube]Ot_JDg3WPdg[/youtube]

I saw that one :D old boss, new C8 :mrgreen:
Sorry i think it was a 200SX Nissan that she drifted w/ a LS1 - front engine/rear drive. i never even noticed the model so i could be wrong again :oops: i just like seeing a girl that likes fast/fun cornering 8)

Did you watch the video? He's saying 'I'd like to think it's my firing that motivated you to someday own this car. . . .' He says he went down and tried to buy one. Oh, he really can afford that, dang, this is one fantasy world she's presenting. I'm sweating that they're going to fix my 8 year old mustang that I have to take in later today for something I can afford so it will last a bit longer and I won't have to be buying a new car here soon. If I do it won't be a $75k Corvette. Not that I wouldn't take it if I won it in a drawing. But the daydreams of some just some old Miata I can mess with, even without believing maybe I could have stuck to Mazdas to get an MX-3 to electrify and an MX-6 to rip apart and build the Locost to race in the old NASA Se7en series. (I did get a frame for one.) Maybe two MX-6's so I could have built an electric version.

10-12 years ago there was a video on YouTube with this guy that's maybe 25 and has owned this really old car close to a decade but now he has a real job and a new car so he's tearing what's left of the old one apart to build something. The video plays at high speed, two days in two minutes. Ahhhhhh. . . .

Dang, I remember starting to work on old cars, which didn't have so much crap on them as the newer cars did so they were easy to get into, didn't have 150 bolts to be removed before you could get near what you were after, the water pump was NOT down inside the block, there was timing marks on the crank pulley rather than a disposable crank position sensor inside the oil sump. I'd look at the newer cars and not want to touch them. I was a licensed smog MECHANIC, not 'Tester,' I worked on cars without the current smog equipment to make them legal.

Those newer cars are now the old cars. (Sigh.) The new cars now are worse. I wonder how much of the work she really does. She has b-roll of herself welding but I haven't seen an actual project. Then again, let the do the worst jobs, eh?

Staging and acting on youtube is non existent.
Like on reality tv shows, they are acting normally producer guy, they dont see no camera, ratings what are those producer guy.

On the brighter side............ sorry can't come up with anything "brighter" related to "Girl goes 176......" or "Fired from job, shows car" but maybe this, a good looking "girl" but mistyped, should be young woman. No I did not watch the video, except for 4.5 seconds somewhere 3/4 down the tarmac of "runs out of runway" I'd assume. Where was I going with that, oh a good looking woman is always a bonus to look at. Hopefully she was wearing some revealing attire to boost them clicks higher, because you know that revealing attire is her daily wear attire there is no doubt about that. I guess I contributed to that young womans success with one additional click to one of her videos, so she receives how much money, say $0.0001 perhaps, is 1M views $100, $200 or $1000+, then what about secret monies from Corvette since it could be a incognito "advertisement" that no one would ever know about.

i like her too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C75W7TIhPSM

Matt Gruber said:

Half sleeve tat's on women are nice :D
Couldn't judge the rack with no clear view in video within a handful of seconds I watched.

Onto the next!

:thumb:

Zooming in on Sarah n Tuned's breasts appears to be a 'Bump' as we say in TV, a transition.

markz said:
Staging and acting on youtube is non existent.
Like on reality tv shows, they are acting normally producer guy, they dont see no camera, ratings what are those producer guy.

Talent may be lacking, but YouTube and reality television are loaded with staging and acting. I'm sorry, could you explain
". . . .Ratings what are those producer guy." I do work in television, I never learned that concept.

As to the OP's OG, (Original Girl) that is indeed 'Girl,' not 'Woman.' Doesn't matter her age. She's a girl who plays with boys toys.

Here I was changing my oil this morning. (Took too much time cleaning and getting things out I should have handled yesterday or before.) I pictured myself making a YouTube video when I got oil on the back of my hand and I could act like "Agggghhhhh!" Then I could explain to the audience about this really prissy old girlfriend who watched me changing her oil and was so horrified at what a filthy job it was. (She ain't seen nothing.) I could be telling them than there are a few who'd change their own oil, but not enough. Not near enough. This one has the good sense to ignore warnings like 'Don't remove.' I love it.

I understand that cars will bring you about $5 per thousand views on YouTube. But there's other ways to make money, such as your Amazon store where they click your link below to find what you're showing and you get the pennies adding up. The real money is in financial talk. So if I get a YouTube show going, I'll have to include some of that so the sponsors want to be on with me. There are better ways to make money than pure click bait.

Changed my oil, washed the car and got the windows clean. The more neglected the car looks, I'm sure the more they'll neglect it when it arrives in the shop. Clearing the things piled in the back seat led to me sorting them, etc. I was rather noncommittal to the whole thing, started when it was getting toward lunchtime, didn't just work straight through. Net result I was suddenly realizing it was past 3pm and I wouldn't have the car there by 4. The car is still in my driveway.

Given the time it has taken the Ford dealer to get parts in the past, when they could even get them, I feel like this thing will be gone for awhile. I still haven't solved the check engine like on my truck that keeps it from running through smog, what hasn't been stolen of my old electric bikes isn't working well, I need new batteries, etc. It's walk or ride the WalMart Huffy.

I keep thinking I'd rather have a 1996-97 Miata, 1G but OBD II, than have that Mustang back. The Miata I'm sure I could do more things myself.

Miata you'd have to pull the engine for an alternator change or oil pan fix. You need much smaller hands to squeeze and snake your hand through the engine compartment bay to fix anything, plus wouldnt the top of your head be smashed up against the roof of the Miata or would the convertible fix that. Do 6'ers fit comfortably in the asian sports car, more importantly, would Chalo fit in any Miata.

Yeah, a Miata you unbolt a whole bunch of things from the front just to change the water pump, which was a pretty routine job about a year ago on my Mustang. But I've done some serious snaking through on my Mustang. You should have seen what went in to replacing the starter.

I've driven earlier Miata's, didn't have a problem. Oh, it's such a gokart.

markz said:
. . . . more importantly, would Chalo fit in any Miata.

Would there be peace and quiet without him? Would he even get in a car? Oh, I'd have an excuse around women his size, too.

Matt Gruber said:
Dauntless said:
Zooming in on Sarah n Tuned's breasts appears to be a 'Bump' as we say in TV, a transition.
Transition, good word choice.

Bump is better, it's only one syllable. Bump to commercial, etc.

You guys got me looking at craigslist.

If all I want to do is fix some toy car: https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/d/garden-grove-98-camaro/7127725249.html

Or a really good prospect for an electric conversion: https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/d/santa-ana-1996-subaru-outback/7127129851.html I think I could fix that front.

If I WANT to replace a wiring harness myself, but that's a tougher job than you realize: https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/d/costa-mesa-x5-bmw/7124889829.html

Maybe I could take up drifting, this would impress people https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/d/fullerton-2001-bmw-330cic/7126371287.html

Rebadged as Mazda MX-6 it was the SOLO Champion 5 straight years, 1993-97, would make a great donor to build a Locost and I'd at least have something to do pulling it apart: https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/d/encinitas-1993-ford-probe-gt/7128052386.html

Dauntless said:
The keyswitch is broken, not missing. Which one says no papers?

I have never broken a key switch for an automobile in my life, now if you were to "lose" your key then breaking the steering column would be an option, not like one wants to carefully take it apart and see whats going on to jam a flat head in there to start it up making the keys pins useless, and making the keyswitch even more broken.

Down south you guys work on a different system, vehicle titles aka "pink slips" and yes that was a great tv show, 'Pinks' where people would race for the others ride. In Canada, we work on a system of a Bill of Sale that you print out or write it on a napkin, write down your name and address for buyer and seller then the cost. Head on over to Registry, which would be your DMV to start the process.

I like the used auto ads that say 'Does not run, dont have the time to replace fuel filter' thats code for 'its not running and the fuel filter is not what needs replacing to get it started' which is they literally have no clue. Then theres the sellers that say 'low ballers will be ignored' which puts a damper on things dont it. The art of haggling no longer.

Are there any new video's this reality vlogger gal uploaded. I'd really want to see her in a bikini driving a convertible Rolls Royce Sweptail $13 Million then she can hand wash the ride for more........ clicks.

I've seen the cars where the keyswitch is bad. If you want something cheap because they don't have a clue how to start it, look at motorcycles.

My first car didn't start when the guy got off the graveyard shift in the morning and he put a for sale sign in the window. It was summer after high school, I rode through the parking lot and saw the car. Once it was mine for less than a paycheck on a parttime job I had it running and limping home. The car was about my age, a long story in fixing it but I was a licensed smog mechanic which not only got me through that but you really had to learn what made a car run bad.

Just after college started I went to a friends house to help him rebuilding a car with the identical engine. He gave me the pushrods from his which were still straight and I replaced the bend junk in mine. A miracle that car ran in so many ways. But one Saturday driving down his street there was the garage sale with whatever, maybe an old Honda Supercub. I get to his house and say I'm shocked he wasn't all over the motorcycle and he took off waddling to the house. (All 230 pounds of him.) Did he go through high school fantasizing about that bike dead in the garage for years? But with the money going into his car he didn't want another deep pocket sort of project, so I offered the guy literally what was in my pocket and he took it. Into the backseat of my old car it went and off to my house, where I had it running in a minute. I've discovered that most of those motorcycles in the garage had maybe a fouled plug or something silly that kept it from starting one day and off to the back of the garage it goes for a few years. Until someone like me fires it up again. I've lost count of how many I've started. The look on the guy's face when I came back riding it less than a half hour later. The look on my friends' face. . . .

Ah, the good old days. I know exactly how to fix my Mustang, but that means I realize it's not a job for the broken back. Without there being heavy lifting. (Sigh.) The dealer SAYS they'll finally take it next Tuesday, we'll see.

If this old thing was on my block for that price, I'd probably already be driving it. 30 miles away, me no car. I'd have to drag someone along to drive me either way.

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/d/corona-mercedes-slk320/7124294398.html

$500 for a Porsche 944? When I find them needing work they still want twice what it's worth. (You need to prime the carburetor when it sat for awhile.)

Meanwhile, the Chive will have your precious bikini car wash. They have like everything.

[youtube]ta6Aj3HTJFg[/youtube]

[youtube]jNa3xCfuOTQ[/youtube]

tags good until 4/21

What tag is it on the Merc, like an air pollution tag or something?
I was originally thinking license plate tag, but the license plate is taken off the vehicle when sold not like the UK where the license plate stays on the vehicle. Save some money with 2021 tags on license plate :wink: :wink: :wink:

I've heard of that in NY but in Ca the plates stay with the car.

A new car goes 4 years normally before a smog test is required and you clear any check engine light, sensor trouble, etc. Followed by every two years. For some reason my Mustang didn't require it for 6 years and I didn't complain for them to fix it. If the car is old and you run close to the limit on emission levels they'll bring you back next year.

I have a video to add when I get home, don't have the link on the phone. I'm so bad, around people that are drinking and talking about foolish stuff and look what I'm doing: Taking care of you guys who don't get to live my adventure.

Ah, a chance to go racing in a $500 car. STILL rich boys toys, there's a few thousand in safety equipment and whatever hundreds to run each race. But what did it cost when she went to NÜRBURGRING? Could you even understand her coach?

[youtube]k8UtSr6IY-c[/youtube]

Back